Ginga's Cases.

(Nov. 21, 2010  5:54 AM)Yu Tendo Wrote: I live in America, so how would I go about getting this item. It looks awesome and I don't want a crappy hasbro version.

Hasbro's Version is the exact same thing.

Check Ebay.
oh my good word that is awesome, every blader needs one.
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: what do u mean?

back to the topic,
the Rapid Deploy Case does sucks...
I really like the TT version instead buying the Hasbro version...

Why would TT even release this for Capsules beys?
... What is the difference between the two companies ? As far as I know the Beyblade Case is exactly the same.

i know its the same but how it works...
(Nov. 21, 2010  6:14 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: every blader needs one.

This item is nowhere near a necessity.
^ there probably wont be any difference between the two...
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course the capsule Shooter Grip fits in it ...

So what your saying is that a regular metal fusion launcher grip wihout a string launcher or light launcher still won't fit in it???

If so that really sucks >=(
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:54 AM)rabidboy Wrote: So what your saying is that a regular metal fusion launcher grip wihout a string launcher or light launcher still won't fit in it???

Yes, that is what it is.
I just saw one at Target today. But I decided to get Rock Leon instead.
i want one!!!!
I own one of these, and I'm really afraid to use any RF equipped Beyblade in it. It's just too tight of a fit.
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:45 AM)To Wrote: I own one of these, and I'm really afraid to use any RF equipped Beyblade in it. It's just too tight of a fit.

what track is it on?
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:45 AM)To Wrote: I own one of these, and I'm really afraid to use any RF equipped Beyblade in it. It's just too tight of a fit.

what track is it on?

CH120 usually, but even a 105 track is sketchy in it.
(Dec. 08, 2010  9:04 AM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:51 AM)Nano Wrote:

what track is it on?

CH120 usually, but even a 105 track is sketchy in it.

awww... I see where you're going. It would be evan worst with HF/S. Man that tip is tall.
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:54 AM)rabidboy Wrote: So what your saying is that a regular metal fusion launcher grip wihout a string launcher or light launcher still won't fit in it???

Yes, that is what it is.

Well than why would hasbro make them???
It still holds the bey in the bey box thing does it though? Also the answer is obvious: Kids will want it cause ginga has it and they want to make money.
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:14 AM)Nano Wrote: I just saw one at Target today. But I decided to get Rock Leon instead.

Dude do you live in the us?!?!?!!!! Cause I dident know that hasbro had realsed them already
That looks so stupid IMO, who would need that? JUst like the Hasbro Rapid Deploy case, useless...

No offence, just IMO.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:12 PM)rabidboy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:14 AM)Nano Wrote: I just saw one at Target today. But I decided to get Rock Leon instead.

Dude do you live in the us?!?!?!!!! Cause I dident know that hasbro had realsed them already

Yeah I saw it at Target with the rest of the Beyblade stuff. It might just have released in Oregon before where you live.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It still holds the bey in the bey box thing does it though? Also the answer is obvious: Kids will want it cause ginga has it and they want to make money.

That's what most of the toys in the world are about. Copying cartoons and anime ( like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade etc. etc.) That's how they (the toy companies)get most of their money.
Will it fit the 230 track? and can I buy the items separately?
(Dec. 08, 2010  5:27 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:12 PM)rabidboy Wrote:

Yeah I saw it at Target with the rest of the Beyblade stuff. It might just have released in Oregon before where you live.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It still holds the bey in the bey box thing does it though? Also the answer is obvious: Kids will want it cause ginga has it and they want to make money.

That's what most of the toys in the world are about. Copying cartoons and anime ( like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade etc. etc.) That's how they (the toy companies)get most of their money.

yeah thats probably it cause i live in minnesota
(Dec. 08, 2010  5:27 PM)Nano Wrote: That's what most of the toys in the world are about. Copying cartoons and anime ( like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade etc. etc.) That's how they (the toy companies)get most of their money.
The bolded Originated From It's Own
Pokemon=Video Game Came First. Ever Heard Of Pokemon Green?
Yu-Gi-Oh=A Seperate Card Game Came First

(Dec. 08, 2010  5:58 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Will it fit the 230 track? and can I buy the items separately?
A Bey Equipped With 230 Will Not Fit The Rapid Deploy Case
RDC Can Be Bought Separately
230 Can Only Bought Bought Through Flame Byxis.(Unless There's A Site That Sells Parts By Themselves.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:27 PM)Rupture Wrote: That looks so stupid IMO, who would need that? JUst like the Hasbro Rapid Deploy case, useless...

No offence, just IMO.

i know right... my friendf got one and it got his rf stuck in it. any way i was gonna buy a rapid deploy case but i just got some bakugan instead
Yeah came out in PA too; went into Target and looked down the Beyblade isle and I saw it. I thought it was cool, but I picked up a Storm Pegasis instead XD
I would get this but I dont know how to read japanese letters would anyone sell them on ebay.com?