Ginga's Cases.

(Sep. 14, 2010  3:11 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: not a spoiler it's on the other beywiki (not this one)

Well... I've OBV not gotten to that episode yet...

It was a spoiler to me and everyone who follows the dub.
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:13 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:11 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: not a spoiler it's on the other beywiki (not this one)

Well... I've OBV not gotten to that episode yet...

It was a spoiler to me and everyone who follows the dub.

It would have been a spoiler in itself if you saw it anyway.
Spoiler alert that Ginga's dad is a giant
I saw the Beyblade box on a site selling Hasbro stuff a few days ago, I didn't think they would come out with all this stuff though... I think I'd rather make a semi-hard case for the launcher though.
Cosplay of Ginga/Gingka will definitely go further because of this. Storm Pegasus, the Digital Launcher, the clothing (sorta) and now the cases - yup, the icing on the cake of cosplay (for MFB and Gingka fans).

And yeah, I do want one. I keep a lot of stuff on my belt, strangely. This will just add to it.
Edit: Oh, it's an old thread!? Whoa.
Um...oook. Guess I'll wait until Hasbro gets me a BeyCase. (I have read the entire thread btw)
Does the grip launcher case can hold a regular sized grip?
(Sep. 25, 2010  6:44 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Does the grip launcher case can hold a regular sized grip?
If you read the topic, you would know.
He, hasbro is realesing them BEFORE TT does.
(Sep. 26, 2010  2:02 AM)UDC Wrote: He, hasbro is realesing them BEFORE TT does.
TOMY Arts already released them around a year ago ... What are you talking about ?

That's just completely ridiculous. Just because information is available doesn't prevent it from being a spoiler. In fact, it can't be a spoiler unless it's available.

So yeah, thanks for spoiling people, me included. And for no reason, either. Pinching_eyes
You should really consider how other people might receive what you say before you say it. :\
Does Takara Tomy beyblade Pegasis (not from the capsule) fit in the red box/bey case? Can you attach the String launcher to the grip? Is the grip sold seperately? What do you call this set?
(Nov. 01, 2010  5:55 AM)storm_blader Wrote: Does Takara Tomy beyblade Pegasis (not from the capsule) fit in the red box/bey case? Can you attach the String launcher to the grip? Is the grip sold seperately? What do you call this set?
Yes.

No.

No, or perhaps. It is a capsule launcher grip ...

If the name was not already posted in this topic, I will be damned.
Oookk... Speechless
I just got a case yesterday at targets. Its called the beyblade metal fusion rapid deploy case. But its not as good as it looks. I spend seven dollars on it and it doesn't even open when its on my pants. If you are looking for a good collectors item than you should get it. But beware! Target wants money!
It works fine, just put the bey on a silght angle, and make sure the box is tilted downwards just a bit.. it's not gonna fall off your belt because it's on an angle.
So that means I should get a Launcher grip on Christmas instead Grin It is wierd that here,in the Philippines, the items only foun in Target is also found in other stores...Speechless
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:36 AM)storm_blader Wrote: So that means I should get a Launcher grip on Christmas instead Grin It is wierd that here,in the Philippines, the items only foun in Target is also found in other stores...Speechless

what do u mean?

back to the topic,
the Rapid Deploy Case does sucks...
I really like the TT version instead buying the Hasbro version...

Why would TT even release this for Capsules beys?
Out of curiosity, do you suppose 230 will fit in this case?
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: what do u mean?

back to the topic,
the Rapid Deploy Case does sucks...
I really like the TT version instead buying the Hasbro version...

Why would TT even release this for Capsules beys?
... What is the difference between the two companies ? As far as I know the Beyblade Case is exactly the same.
does anyone actually have the grip launcher holder?
if not then when are they going to be released
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:27 PM)NAP Wrote: Out of curiosity, do you suppose 230 will fit in this case?

Gasp Gasp.

That's a good question. I don't think Takara thought this through.
This was made way before 230, look at the original post date..
ok does any1 know if this is out in fl because i really want it

[Pointless advertisement removed.]
(Nov. 21, 2010  3:19 AM)princejr98 Wrote: ok does any1 know if this is out in fl because i really want it
Call your own local stores.
I live in America, so how would I go about getting this item. It looks awesome and I don't want a crappy hasbro version.