Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only!)

Sorry for the slight revival, but I have a question. Since it moves the stadium to a large degree, is it possible for a Beyblade using GF to destablize a Beyblade that is just sitting in the middle without making contact at all?
Revival? Usually threads for parts released months ago are considered dead. GF has been released just last month. I'm sure the whole testing community would love for more people to test parts out. By all means if anyone has recently received GF, tests would be greatly appreciated.

And to answer your question, the ability of GF to move the stadium really shouldn't be accounted for in tournaments or in testing, because not everyone has the same play surface. It would be very hard to standardize and measure that ability.
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon D125GF vs. MF-H Duo Gasher B:D

Standard Procedure:
ONLY A 4 MIN. MOLD B:D
Dragooon Tornado Stalled

Dragooon: 5 Win (0 KO, 5 OS)
Gasher: 0 Wins (0 KO, 0 OS)
3 Draws, All Redone
Round-By-Round Results:
Dragooon Win Percentage: 100%

The best part about this IMO, is that you don't have to "perfectly" launch this combo, you can screw up on the tornado stall a weee bit, let it hit the walls, and it'll still win LOL. And I love how it just stays upright at all times, that's sooo OP when you think about it. I ended at 5 because I already knew the results...and because it was boring :|
Keep in mind, not the best mold of B:D.
Hmm... If the results were one-sided, you should have at least gone to 10 rounds.

Also, could the people who tested against B:D specify the mold like Zancrow has?
Would anyone mind making some anti-attack syncrom combos with GF? I'm really curious about its antiattack potential.
(Jan. 14, 2013  2:07 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Would anyone mind making some anti-attack syncrom combos with GF? I'm really curious about its antiattack potential.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Giga-Fla...pid1080618

EDITConfusedorry for 1 worded post.
Actually, it works decent. Meow! posted something in this thread. It got 11/20 against Flash on RF when he put it on Dragooon IIRC.
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:09 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Actually, it works decent. Meow! posted something in this thread. It got 11/20 against Flash on RF when he put it on Dragooon IIRC.
Well thats good to hear, hopefully I can get my hands on GF soon. It really is impressive. Smile
(Dec. 18, 2012  9:54 PM)Meow! Wrote:

I'll get to some full testing later as well as the solo-spin times requested.
Oh my god... Giga Flat moved a BB-10 stadium... on a carpet!!! Dude that thing is beast!! Nice video by the way!

I dunno when my MF-H Death _____ D125/S130 GF vs. _____ Dragooon D125/S130 GF ditto matchup is ever going to be tested.

But for those who currently has a GF tip, can someone please test (MF-) Death (Defense Mode) _____ D125/S130 GF vs. (MF-) Duo Cygnus W145 WD/BWD or MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB?
(Jan. 17, 2013  4:38 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: I dunno when my MF-H Death _____ D125/S130 GF vs. _____ Dragooon D125/S130 GF ditto matchup is ever going to be tested.
Maybe nobody has two GFs >_>

(Jan. 17, 2013  6:04 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2013  4:38 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: I dunno when my MF-H Death _____ D125/S130 GF vs. _____ Dragooon D125/S130 GF ditto matchup is ever going to be tested.
Maybe nobody has two GFs >_>

I've PM'd Blitz a few weeks back to test this. He responded back saying he'll try. But I'm assuming he's taking a long break, must of forgot about it, or is having a hard time getting results on his own. It is a mystery

In any case, I'll just carry on.
No offense, but whatever happend to 20/20 test??? For more accuracy? Not just 10 O.e but I appreciate the tests though!

EDIT: nevermind, I proof read the tests. My bad haha Tongue_out
Anyone wanna try test MF-H MLD Ch120GF vs. Top Tier Stamina?
(Jan. 18, 2013  12:25 AM)Stars Wrote: Anyone wanna try test MF-H MLD Ch120GF vs. Top Tier Stamina?

Me... lemme take a moment and dig through my closet for the stamina parts LOL. If I can find em.

EDIT: Hey guys, its taking me a while to get GF mastered right. It keeps self KOing itself out of stadium on the first rounds Tired I apologize.
(Jan. 17, 2013  4:20 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: So GF works best with a 125 track?

Can somebody answer this?
Makes me sad that I don't have a GF... (yes, I just had to make that pun.)
Bahamdia's spin track is kinda durable but mine is starting to crack
Can someone try Killerken Dragooon S130GF vs Death Aquario W145GF? I just want to see if GF would be good in anti spin equalizing.
(Jan. 25, 2013  4:22 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Can someone try Killerken Dragooon S130GF vs Death Aquario W145GF? I just want to see if GF would be good in anti spin equalizing.

As far as what Blitz told me when I PM'd him a week ago, he has a hard time solo testing this type of match-up. For now he's considering of testing it with someone else but I don't know at the moment.
Makes sense, two GFs going round the stadia is really hard, hah.
The awkward moment when an attack tip consistently beats stamina... The results speak for themselves its a stamina killer, which makes it a defense killer. Anyways good testing guys looks promising Grin
GF is SUPREME!!! It nearly always Ko's!
DO NOT use GGF and Blitz together!!! It HURTS if it hits you! Like really bad!

In line 2 i meant GF
Cait_Sith You just bumped the thread for no reason with no valuable info, and blitz is no longer competitive please only post if you have something useful for the thread.