Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only!)

Blitz has two GFs, go PM him about that.
(Dec. 28, 2012  6:59 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Blitz has two GFs, go PM him about that.

kk Already sent him a message.
how will it react when its battling an attack type like flash or gryph balro s130r2f
(Dec. 29, 2012  6:14 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: how will it react when its battling an attack type like flash or gryph balro s130r2f

I believe Meow! answered your question a page back:

(Dec. 25, 2012  7:22 PM)Meow! Wrote: Killerken Dragooon S130GF vs MF-H Flash Lynx GB145RF
Killerken: 11/20 (6 OS, 5 KO)
Flash: 9/20 (All KO)

Killerken Win Rate: 55%

This thing goes really fast and in the opposite direction. If Flash didn't KO, Killerken would OS.
Hmm, has this been mentioned before?: Maybe you could try out a tornado stalling combo, like MF-L Phantom (Attack) Cygnus 85GF.
i saw the video of a Dragoon synchrom with GF,my mouth was left gaping.Really,such an innovative tip.
we have shacks at the national park which are located at a higher altitude than the surface,around 1 metre.I hope the BB-10 won't go out of the shack
It's already been mentioned, but I'd also like to see a Death + GF combo (W145 would probably work) as a super anti-spin-stealing custom. It'd be a super niche custom, but I'd imagine it'd do its job well.
Can anyone possibly help me understand why when i launches GF it doesn't stall but constantly crash into the walls
Probably because you haven't learned to control it yet.

It takes some lighter combos and weak launching, then work your way up to synchroms and full power. It's also easier to control in battle since the other bey usually prevents a Self KO for GF.

You should be able to at least use 80% launch and get GF to stall on semi-heavy to heavy combos if you can control it properly.
ive tried with Meteo>dragoon synchroms with all levels of launch speed and if i launch too week it does nothing too hard or barely enough it crashes around then possibly stalls and still loses
Perhaps you are unconsciously tilting the launcher as launching. Try launching fairly weak and make sure you keep your launcher straight and still while launching.

It's a bit difficult at first and an angle compass or a level taped to the back of your launcher could help. Also it might be that you are launching to high up try launching extremely close to the stadium if not touching the stadium.
Thought of smthing that I'm sure Ga would like

MF-H Basalt Horo TR145/R145 GF.

Ultimate Anti-Attack?
(Jan. 01, 2013  12:41 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Thought of smthing that I'm sure Ga would like

MF-H Basalt Horo TR145/R145 GF.

Ultimate Anti-Attack?

Eh, one of the primary components of Anti-Attackers is the use of a flat rubber tip since it needs the grip to withstand blows from attack types. That said, the combo you suggested sounds like it'd be fun, but it wouldn't be Anti-Attack.
Pretty much what Ingulit said haha.

It wouldn't be able to take a hit unless GF manages to defy all logic, but it would be fun to watch.
Hrm, then why does MF work for the afore mentioned Basalt combo? Or have I been confused and TR145MF was never recommended for that combo of yours...

Well, it has been so far... So why not?
Can you link me to where MF was used? It's always been RF/R2F for the combos Ingulit and I use as far as I can remember...

EDIT: On topic though, I've been using GF myself with the Bahamdia I got for Christmas. This thing is a god. Launching at 60% makes it go faster than XF, TT's idea here was actually insane.

When I fully control it I'll post results for stuff, but right now I'm learning to control it with a rather unique combo of Kain's...
Ah yep, My brain was fried and so were my eyes, TR145 R2F, not MF... Daheck Kuji...

But that is really fast, 60% and it goes faster than XF...

But seriously though, the Basalt Horo TR145 GF combo Grin
(Jan. 01, 2013  7:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can you link me to where MF was used? It's always been RF/R2F for the combos Ingulit and I use as far as I can remember...

EDIT: On topic though, I've been using GF myself with the Bahamdia I got for Christmas. This thing is a god. Launching at 60% makes it go faster than XF, TT's idea here was actually insane.

When I fully control it I'll post results for stuff, but right now I'm learning to control it with a rather unique combo of Kain's...

Sorry I haven't gotten any tests up or a thread started for that yet Ga. I have been distracted by Wyvang and my Zero-G stadium. Lol.
So Giga Flat is good for LAD and stalling? I think I know what I'm getting for my birthday, which is in a week. Also, what beyblade comes with GF?
(Jan. 02, 2013  10:23 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: So Giga Flat is good for LAD and stalling? I think I know what I'm getting for my birthday, which is in a week. Also, what beyblade comes with GF?

We've been talking about it for at least a month and that question still has to come up....

Wrong section for the question too but, BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
(Jan. 01, 2013  10:09 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  7:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can you link me to where MF was used? It's always been RF/R2F for the combos Ingulit and I use as far as I can remember...

Sorry I haven't gotten any tests up or a thread started for that yet Ga. I have been distracted by Wyvang and my Zero-G stadium. Lol.

That's fine, I'm just waiting for you to post since that was your idea.
If you already have some tests ready, then by all means go ahead. I don't mind at all. To be honest, with me about to have a baby any day now, there is no telling when I can get a thread up.
I'm really excited to see what kind of combination you guys came up with! XD I played around with tracks. I can't seem to decide on a track from one week to the other but S130 has had my attention for the longest. It fits so perfectly inside Killerken and it is an excellent height nonetheless.

Everything really works well with GF (unless you use like a 230 or a M145) its more up to what the meta is in your area. Some places focus more heavily on 230 whereas others have a higher concentration of 145....
wow meow! your thread is doing well and from which beyblade do you get gf
(Jan. 03, 2013  4:24 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: wow meow! your thread is doing well and from which beyblade do you get gf

Seriously I just answered the question a few posts above....

BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF