Giga Flat Discussion (BB-10 Only!)

(Dec. 19, 2012  7:54 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: well if you are battling a phantom orion b:d you would lose big time because gf stays spinning around and around and phantom has more stamina

EDIT: I am not trying to be mean
You don't have to make it Tornado Stall. You can do a Straight Launch and KO Stamina Combos.
o know I get it thanks
Meow!, can you get to making a short video comparing the speeds of GF and R2F any time soon?
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:33 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Meow!, can you get to making a short video comparing the speeds of GF and R2F any time soon?
I think it would be better to see the speeds of GF and XF.

ya I think you should compare xf with gf
(Dec. 19, 2012  8:20 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  7:54 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: well if you are battling a phantom orion b:d you would lose big time because gf stays spinning around and around and phantom has more stamina

EDIT: I am not trying to be mean
You don't have to make it Tornado Stall. You can do a Straight Launch and KO Stamina Combos.

You can get a wide flower pattern but it's a bit more difficult to ko things. It wouldn't matter anyway since GF will outspin B:D by spin equalization.
o cool man I love gf
Pretty much SPAM, but oh well.

GF... Try it on Dragooon _______ CH120 GF, pretty sure some people remember how Meteo L-Drago CH120 XF was, this should be just as dangerous, considering that the rubber is replaced by sheer weight now. Flash and GF need to be tested as well, considering how unique and powerful Flash Orion? W145 MF was, GF should either help or hurt it, hoping for help, cause it'll go faster, have more stamina, and catch the TR better.

GF should be compared to R2F, LRF and XF, since those are the 3 fastest tips for attack IIRC, unless Q is considered as the fastest yet most stupid. Grin CF and GCF would be cool as well Grin

Thanks
(Dec. 19, 2012  7:43 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  7:41 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: I don't think that gf would be great in a tournament
Do you have any evidence of why you think it wouldn't do good in a tournament?

It's just risky for those who aren't good with Attack Types.
I am so sorry I did not get a chance to write up the tests, but I am planning to do so tonight. I also want to update the track. I've found BD145 improves the spin equalization, stability, and anti attack. (So pretty much everything)

But for now, I did some speed comparisons between: MF, WF, XF, and GF

I would have done RF, but because it wears down easily and other people may have a different condition of RF from mine, I decided against it. It would be too inconsistent to serve as a basis for testing. I launch all of them at around 85%

Also as a heads up for the stamina of GF. It's actually quite odd. If GF just stalls and makes no contact whatsoever, it has tons of stamina. If it makes contact and slams into the walls, it will die as quickly as RF if not faster. This is usually remedied by battling a beyblade of the opposite spin, which is what a Dragooon GF combo intends to do anyways.
does GF scrape on BD145
This tip is ridiculously good at spin equalizing.

Equipment:
- MFB Attack Stadium
- BeyLauncher LR (Right)
- BeyLauncher L
- 10 Rounds (Obvious winner)

Note: Phantom Hades & Duo Cygnus Launch Power - 90% | Killerken Dragooon - 10% (yes, ten)

Killerken Dragooon DF105GF VS MF-H Phantom Hades W145SD
Killerken Dragooon DF105GF: 10 Wins (10 OS)
MF-H Phantom Hades W145SD: 0 Wins
Ties Redone: 0
GF Win rate: 100%

Killerken Dragooon DF105GF VS MF-H Duo Cygnus W145WD
Killerken Dragooon DF105GF: 9 Wins (9 OS)
MF-H Duo Cygnus W145WD: 1 Win (1 OS)
Ties Redone: 0
GF Win rate: 90%

I was extremely surprised with the results.. I hadn't even launched GF at full strength ..

=-=-=-=-=

Also,
(Dec. 22, 2012  9:05 PM)geetster99 Wrote: does GF scrape on BD145

Yes.

Gwad... this is like super XF.

Requesting a Dragooon Synchrome on CH120. Against E230, BD145 and stamina.
Could you try out GF on Death? This is to counter Dragooon combos.
So I did a ton of tests but I never got around to posting them till today. So....

I was playing around with tracks an I found that S130 is not too tall that it gets destabilized, but its not to short that it falls over from the recoil of Dragoon.

Killerken Dragooon S130GF vs Phantom Cancer B:D
Killerken: 10/10 (All OS)
Phantom: 0/10 (N/A)

Killerken Win Rate: 100%

Killerken Dragooon S130GF vs Death Cancer W145WD(Defense Mode)
Killerken: 10/10 (All OS)
Death: 0/10 (N/A)

Killerken Win Rate: 100%

Killerken Dragooon S130GF vs MF-H Flash Lynx GB145RF
Killerken: 11/20 (6 OS, 5 KO)
Flash: 9/20 (All KO)

Killerken Win Rate: 55%

This thing goes really fast and in the opposite direction. If Flash didn't KO, Killerken would OS.

For the last test, if they spin in the opposite directions (I think they do), can you try weak launching? GF wasn't built for Defense, but it may be a little more effective for Killerken.
If he were to weak launch then Dragooon would be a sitting duck for Flash to easily KO. The whole reason it was able to survive against Flash was because of its speed.
Like how MF Meteo L-Drago CH120 XF used to go against attack types Smile

Dragooon + GF = Meteo + XF 2.0, seriously. If it puts up that kind of results against stamina which is supposed to counter spin equalizers (Death) and can take on B: D, both winning by OS, I wonder how it would be if we start trying to KO... Thanks for d tests!
Not even Death W145 WD has a chance against GF.
Standard Procedure
GF launched 40%
MF-F Death Gasher W145 WD vs MSF Gargole Dragooon CH120 GF
Death:0 Wins
Dragooon:10 Wins(9 OS,1 KO)

There was no point in going further. If we can get more tests for GF, it could be added to the top tier list.
Could someone test a GF spin equalizer against MF-H Death BD145RDF please?
...GIGA Flat? What's next? Tera Flat? 0_o

Awesome test results everyone. Interesting to see how the big size changes things up
The best way to imagine GF guys: Take a D tip, and imagine the pointed part as missing and just completely flat instead.

We give you GF.
Uh can anyone test against the things that are actually placing in tournaments (i.e not Phantom and Duo combos)? The useful tests are gonna be ones against top tier syncrome combos mainly those including Dragooon.
(Dec. 26, 2012  11:57 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: The best way to imagine GF guys: Take a D tip, and imagine the pointed part as missing and just completely flat instead.

We give you GF.

That's massive...
Oh well, just tests against Synchromes, and stuff and the Plastic Flats are back with a vengeance~
lol Can someone mirror match the Dragooon combo against MF-H Death _____ D125 GF? XD