Getting bullied for beyblade

I'm sorry, I know this is really nasty, but pretend in front of them that you have left it and carry on beyblading. Sometimes, being fake helps seriously. This is what I had to do on order to save myself from the intense critisism and ridiculed.
No matter what, stay true to yourself and dont let them get to you. I have a lot more to say and im at work so keep an eye out for an eye on this. Dont be discouraged.
that's just not fair and its also wrong but at least your friend is there to back you up
(Sep. 09, 2017  4:41 AM)Mage Wrote: So awhile ago a friend of mine started dissing me for having Beyblade as my hobby
He said it was "stupid", thus triggering me to write all this stuff

Let's see, what society deems as "stupid" are different in the eyes of different people. Something that most people dislike make other people dislike it as well. There are many aspects to everything, and I like what physics have to do with them. I love experimenting with them, doing tests with them to see if our hypothesis before the release was true. But since they have that extra gimmick of exploding it makes things unpredictable, going beyond what is guaranteed where no equation can solve. I like it because it's simply what it is, spinning tops. It's so complex that it makes it unsolvable, thus it's fun to think of it in the simplest terms. Basic things are the best things, simple has already become the new modern. People are contagious, if you've ever been in the same class as a rich brat you know that everyone flocks to them and they follow them. With the brat's spoiled ideals he can basically manipulate his followers to thinking the same spoiled ideal. That's what's wrong with society, so what you deem as socially unacceptable is probably someone else's idea that's been passed through years. Society is **** that's the main point, that's why I don't give a **** bout what people like you think as childish.

its true as mage said bullying in terms of hobby's can be formed by stereotypes and hypocrites who feel that just because a few people have opinions against beyblade in a non-hostile way they can feel that way for no true reason because they think that its "cool" this is not that serious but when there is some misunderstanding between individuals they end up in verbal or physical bullying for that reason. Honestly although violence is sometimes a point where people come to, logically its quite irrelevant and the best thing to do is get an adult involved or other people who want to fight for the same cause, although its not completely recommended if it really does get that serious you can try to exploit the bully in a way that is not too harsh just to show somewhat dominance in order to gain respect.
Man, none of my friends play beyblade and they all know I do, they don't care, I mean, they respect my hobbies, if they insult you or hurt you phisicaly tell the authorities.
go savage on them haters
Man, I remember when I used to get made fun of because I played "childish" games like Bakugan, Magic the Gathering (which takes a heck of a lot more thought than you think), and most definitely, Beyblade. A lot of my friends didn't even see what I saw in them, so for a while, it was just a select few of us. But that moment when you and a buddy bring a Beystadium to the last day of school and watch everyone who made fun of you crowd around you and make bets on which bey would win is one of the best feelings in the world. It just goes to show that the old saying still applies: don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I even got members of the football team to go a few rounds. Imagine that. XD
(Sep. 06, 2017  9:05 PM)Epzus Wrote: I've been getting bullied for playing beyblades. My best friend likes them and he is trying to back me up. My ex is spreading the word that I like beyblades and she tells me that she didn't WHEN I SAW HER DO IT!!!!! And I'm getting laughed at. I hate them so much.

Expose them all.
I dont get bullied for Beyblade even though my friends dont like beyblade as much as me, Some people know about my love for beyblade but dont bully me about it, tbh people should just be nice to each other, I'd say that everyone has a hobby, we shouldnt bully people for the things they love, its like saying "Football/Soccer is for 3 year olds" and how would you feel if someone said "[Insert Hobby] is for dead souls" and you liked that hobby.

(More of a Message to bullys who have hobbys because im sure EVERYONE HAS A HOBBY)
deleted 12/29
(Sep. 06, 2017  9:05 PM)Epzus Wrote: I've been getting bullied for playing beyblades. My best friend likes them and he is trying to back me up. My ex is spreading the word that I like beyblades and she tells me that she didn't WHEN I SAW HER DO IT!!!!! And I'm getting laughed at. I hate them so much.
Same sorta thing happened with me,except it was just one girl who said she hates anime and anything to do with it. She calls them “Gayblades”,so I started a Beyclub just to rub it in her face. Long live Beyblade!
deleted post
Thank you guys! I pretty much said " I like playing with beyblades. It's a fun hobby" they don't make fun of me anymore. Also got some of my friends to try it out and they seem cool with it.
deleted 12/29