Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories!

(Aug. 27, 2014  9:50 PM)Neo Wrote: Lol, just be a cocky ***hole. Be hurtful, because you should treat then with their medicine.
Don't go saying you're stronger then everyone else, hah.
"I'm gonna beat you up"
"You're gonna go to jail."
"Nuh uh"
"Don't tell the judge you didn't do it."

I think by now with how many damn times you've used asterisks, I'd be able to fill a bathtub already. No insult intended.

Let me just say something, I've beaten up a gang member before. Not one of those rap obsessed ones, the knife carrying needle drug using kind, and im proud to say he's scared of me now. I did this by being a clone of him, which would annoy him. He'll get mad, and possibly punch you. Make your move, and you got one less problem.
Edit: This might not be the right place to ask, for god sakes, you're asking some guy in California on how to stand up to a bully on a children's hobby forum! Use Google!
(Aug. 27, 2014  10:44 PM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: Here is a tip:If they punch/kick you, just do it back. My bully Travon punched me in the stomach and called me Elf boy: so punched him back. Btw I'm actually pretty tall.
That's how you get ganged up on and beaten to a pulp. You're lucky he didn't have any friends to back him up.
Meh, with social media being everywhere, just by pulling out my phone in high school, recording the "fights" that occur in school helps. Although fights become a rarity and unheard of nowadays. Now it's just guys playing around, feigning a bromance in a more 'physical manner'. Sometimes I see guys get rough and get close to each other, looking like they're about to kiss, but don't. *kinda trailed off topic there, but it describes my situation.
(Aug. 28, 2014  12:41 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  9:50 PM)Neo Wrote: Lol, just be a cocky ***hole. Be hurtful, because you should treat then with their medicine.
Don't go saying you're stronger then everyone else, hah.
"I'm gonna beat you up"
"You're gonna go to jail."
"Nuh uh"
"Don't tell the judge you didn't do it."

I think by now with how many damn times you've used asterisks, I'd be able to fill a bathtub already. No insult intended.

Let me just say something, I've beaten up a gang member before. Not one of those rap obsessed ones, the knife carrying needle drug using kind, and im proud to say he's scared of me now. I did this by being a clone of him, which would annoy him. He'll get mad, and possibly punch you. Make your move, and you got one less problem.
Edit: This might not be the right place to ask, for god sakes, you're asking some guy in California on how to stand up to a bully on a children's hobby forum! Use Google!
Great.
Knives.
Lmao.
(Aug. 28, 2014  2:21 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Meh, with social media being everywhere, just by pulling out my phone in high school, recording the "fights" that occur in school helps. Although fights become a rarity and unheard of nowadays. Now it's just guys playing around, feigning a bromance in a more 'physical manner'. Sometimes I see guys get rough and get close to each other, looking like they're about to kiss, but don't. *kinda trailed off topic there, but it describes my situation.

lmao,that's exactly what almost happens to all the guys in my old school,lol.