Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories!

I used to have a hard time with bullying until about 7th grade where I found some of the only people in my school who don't judge anyone, and I fit in pretty well. Basically, I'm one of the people who will just avoid bullying and sketchy situations. My friends also convienently play pokemon and magic and don't give a meow what people think of us.
(Mar. 08, 2014  5:24 AM)BERZERKA Wrote: I used to have a hard time with bullying until about 7th grade where I found some of the only people in my school who don't judge anyone, and I fit in pretty well. Basically, I'm one of the people who will just avoid bullying and sketchy situations. My friends also convienently play pokemon and magic and don't give a meow what people think of us.

That's good that you don't. It shows you are confident.
ooohhhh boy, if I had 1$ for every time i was bullied, i would be rich! First bully Ive ever encountered made me the worst kid in school (Exactly why im home schooled now) I dont quite remember his name but he was mean, next was another school bully who not only bullied me, he bullied teachers, students, even the principal! Noah was his name, when i was 4 he broke my shoulder by shoving me off the playground! another time he broke my leg on the swings, he also has been the reason why my old school is out of business, nobody would come because of the bulling hazard! Now my only bully problem is this neighborhood kid named Tarren, I rarely play outside even on a sunny day, because i know hes gonna hit me in the butt really hard! its the same thing with other kids on the block (If im really lucky, ill be outside for 5 seconds without being bullied)

heres my reactions to bullies (ANGRY Creeper here, bullies, look away)
Gossipers - Wrong, just wrong (I really have no way to deal with this, given once it is said, everybody knows it, and there is no way to correct it, this is why bullies do this most)
Physical bullies (As in, bully points a gun at you) - absolutely defend yourself (If bully attacks attack back! the fact you are defenseless is why he keeps doing it)
Mental Bullies (As in they try to upset you using words) - dont cry, they do it because of your reaction to it, so if you dont cry like they want you to, they wont find it fun.
Cyber Bullies (As in they try to ruin your life online) - This is illegal.
Prankers/trollers (As in pulls a prank on you without warning) - This is rude
Hackers (As in destroys a site using codes) - This is illegal
Stealing files - Again ILLEGAL!
this is all the kind of bullieing ive faced in my life.

sorry if I got a little aggresive on this post, but on bullieng, no way I wont be gentle, bullies deserve to see this post!!!!!!! Gosh ^%&$ you bullies!

(Mar. 07, 2014  3:35 PM)SideOfPReach Wrote: To anyone who is getting bullied, what I would do is smile, tell them a joke, and just don't let them annoy you. Bullies have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed. They use their stupid attempts to try and annoy you. Once they see they can't annoy you or make you feel bad, they will 9.9/10 stop.

so not true, the smile part is true but the, they must be grumpy part, no way.
Even just not reacting to them it still doesnt work all that often (Really depends on what they bully you with [internet, guns, etc] if its mental upset [they upset you with words] smiling and not crying works, but on things like the point a gun at you or punch you in the face, no, no way that'll ever work.
sorry for double post, I, on this kind of topic, dont just "not reply"
If a bully points a gun at you everyday, you call the police.

EDIT: also, if you can't even go outside in your front yard without being bullied physically (like if he does it on purpose) call your parent(s) to come outside and tell him to go away, then ask them to contact his legal guardian about the problems.
If a bully points a gun at you, he/she isn't a bully any more. They are a borderline murder/serious threat, depending on whether they consider pulling the trigger.

Definitely call authorities.
(Mar. 07, 2014  9:21 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  9:14 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  9:11 PM)Dual Wrote: Saying people deserve what they get is ignorant, that's what Kai-V was saying. She's right, many bullies are abused or bullied themselves, and it is horrible to believe that anyone deserves that.
But still, he's still right
Please enlighten me how child abuse and bullying is "right."
*insert condescending wonka meme*
sure, but first I have some questions for you, do you think it's right for a bully to pushe you around and hurt and want to fight you, really???????????? but i understand how alot of bullies have been abused by their parrents, but still, the bully still should no what's from right or wrong, they should not pick on someone, and yes if their bully or triy to hurt you, you fight back, you might not not think that, but i do bielieve in that.
Fighting only causes more problems...

The only reason they became a bully is because of the problems they've suffered through, in most cases, it's not their fault.
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:23 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  9:21 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  9:14 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: But still, he's still right
Please enlighten me how child abuse and bullying is "right."
*insert condescending wonka meme*
sure, but first I have some questions for you, do you think it's right for a bully to pushe you around and hurt and want to fight you, really???????????? but i understand how alot of bullies have been abused by their parrents, but still, the bully still should no what's from right or wrong, they should not pick on someone, and yes if their bully or triy to hurt you, you fight back, you might not not think that, but i do bielieve in that.
I was not saying their actions are justified, I was just saying they do not deserve do be bullied themselves, no one does.
(Mar. 11, 2014  12:04 AM)Dual Wrote: If a bully points a gun at you, he/she isn't a bully any more. They are a borderline murder/serious threat, depending on whether they consider pulling the trigger.

Definitely call authorities.
I didnt ever know if he would pull the trigger, but because it was loaded and armed, I would just give him what he wants hoping he would let me go, nowadays I just stay away from him and get out of his way (Im usually just on a completely different block, so he never finds me.) also, I have my friends over because there is safety in numbers.
plus, the chances that he gets caught are higher when more kids can tell the parents and police.
also, the police have found out, hes under restraining order (He cant go within 30 feet of me for the rest of his life) so other than the fact he'll yell mean things and gossip, ive already dealt with it.
just thought i should post my rant about what I think about bullies, never intended for this one post to get this crazy.
Wait, aren't you like 12? How old is this guy?
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:51 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Wait, aren't you like 12? How old is this guy?
16 and he started bullying at the age of 14
He harassed and mugged you repeatedly with a weapon at 14 and all he got was a restraining order? Sure.
Alright, cut the annoying bickering. The guy stated a supposed bullying incident, just leave it at that instead of trying to prove it untrue.
(Mar. 11, 2014  2:31 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Fighting only causes more problems...

The only reason they became a bully is because of the problems they've suffered through, in most cases, it's not their fault.
true, but if you prove to him you are someone that you do you not want to pick on then chances are, he won't bother you the rest of your life, it's that easy!!!!
(Mar. 11, 2014  4:51 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: He harassed and mugged you repeatedly with a weapon at 14 and all he got was a restraining order? Sure.
at least its effective, simply taking the back entrance to my house gets me everywhere, and the fact i no longer go to his school makes things much easier.
and i said he STARTED bullying at age of 14, he did more violent things like pointing a gun at me when he was 16, the police said next time it will result in a 200$ fine and a even higher restraining order (He wont go within 70 feet of me, but i hope it doesnt happen because then I would have to move to a different house, he's only across the street, also why i take the back entrance to go outside) good thing that the restraining order does a good job.
and back on topic we should go please, i never intended this to get this crazy, just wanted to rant about what i think about bullies on a post, nothing more, so im simply gonna stop the post here.
Heck I'm a bully magnet. It really sucks. Especially,if you live in Louisiana.
I was taught at a young age that if someone bullies you tell the teacher or whoever. But if that doesn't work beat the carp outta the bully so bad that his future grand children would feel it.
(Aug. 26, 2014  2:08 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: I was taught at a young age that if someone bullies you tell the teacher or whoever. But if that doesn't work beat the carp outta the bully so bad that his future grand children would feel it.

Violence only create violence. You should not think it like an option.
All the fights I've been in with bullies I got respect because they know that if they try to mess with me again their going to get another beat down. But I would only suggest this option if it gets physical. If a bully is pushing you into a locker trying to take your money etc. But if it's just name calling an stuff, ignore it and "keep it pushin".
Going to a small school where most people are friends, I always thought most of that bully taking lunch money thing was just like a movie thing, haha.

Don't be physical unless they hit you first is what I have always been told by my brother especially.
Never be the one to throw the first punch, unless if they do anything physically violent which would lead up to a punch. I've seen fights in front of my eyes, (I live in Los Angeles people, there's gang fights everywhere!) and they all start the same: one guy goes on and on insulting, other guy throws punch, someone wins, the end.
The advice "Revenge isn't the answer" while sensible is not my cup of tea, though I will not do things if unneccassary like punch someone for name calling or rude comments unless it's extremely offensive, I mean like REALLY REALLY offensive, I often ignore them and pretend they are not talking to me, though if it is someone who makes fun of my relative dying/dead relatives(Yes it did happen) or anything I am forced to be violent, or if it's extreme racism etc. The only way I would be violent is if someone hits me first, I will not take a punch lightly if it was an intentionally mean one, and where I will hit back, of course they probably want the last laugh so they attempt to beat me up and it's where I am forced to defend myself and send them to the junkyard of bodies, nah not that extreme but enough so I'm not messed around, and enough for neccessary without extreme levels.

Name calling isn't a big deal but physical abuse is to me, and while my teachers give a carp and side with me, I often don't like bugging them too much, at least they aren't teachers who ignore you or doesn't care, unlike those idiot teachers who don't help serious bully victims. I don't really tell people off for minor name calls or using profanity as an insult as they really are irrelevant and not an insult and no big deal if there were any.
I was called Bubble Butt at YMCA Camp.
Lmao.
(Aug. 26, 2014  1:48 AM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: Heck I'm a bully magnet. It really sucks. Especially,if you live in Louisiana.

Thats why I'm homeschooled.

(Aug. 26, 2014  4:27 AM)Neo Wrote: I was called Bubble Butt at YMCA Camp.
Lmao.

Really? Bubble butt is just a wimpy name. And those guys are wimps,too.
(Aug. 26, 2014  4:27 AM)Neo Wrote: I was called Bubble Butt at YMCA Camp.
Lmao.

Bubble butt because?....