Get Kagurabachi’d, Dranzer S!!! [Event Canelled]

Federal Way, Washington
Federal Way 320th Library
848 S 320th St
  In the back in the conference room
1:00 on 11/18/2023
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Get Kagurabachi'd, Dranzer S!!!
While on Chihiro's Journey to find all of the Enchanted Blades, he stumbles upon an Enchanted Dran Sword, one of the most powerful Enchanted Blades, to progress through his journey however, he must defeat the Legendary Dranzer S that's been wandering for 1,000,000 years waiting for someone to challenge its absolute dominance. Can Chihiro defeat this monstrous foe? (Course he can)

Participant Cap: 24
Host: UnseenBurst
Judges: 
Head Judge: Unseen Burst
#1:
#2:
#3: 

Prizes
Thank you so much to Beysandbricks for sponsoring our tournament from just the kindness of their heart. Beysandbricks is a Beyblade buying website with amazing prices and amazing deals you can get on Beyblades without having to spend too much and they have extremely fast delivering times. Thank You so much, Beysandbricks!!

1st Place Prize: 50$ BeysandBricks Giftcard
2nd Place Prize: 30$ Beysandbricks Giftcard
3rd Place Prize: 20$ BeysandBricks Giftcard 

Thank you again to BeysandBricks for sponsoring this event and I hope y’all decide to buy from them soon. 

Tournament Details
   Tournament registration begins at 12:30 and ends at 1:00. If you are going to be running late or something is stopping, you from making this time PLEASE LET ME KNOW so I can find a way to wait for you so you can play. If you arrive late and do not tell me ahead of time then I cannot do anything about it at that point. 
   This will be a regular X Tournament. You only use One Bey each in the preliminaries then in the finals we will proceed to play Deck Format. Only AUTHENTIC TAKARA TOMY X BEYBLADES are allowed. Offbrand, Burst, or Metal Fight will NOT be playable in the tournament. There will also be extra stadiums if anybody is interested in them.
   How to arrive to tournaments on time
How to arrive at tournaments and other events on time (worldbeyblade.org)
    Tournament Schedule Prediction 
12:30-12:55: Tournament Check In 
12:55-1:00: Challonge Creation
1:00-3:00: Preliminaries
4:00-5:45: Finals

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Beysandbricks will be sponsoring this tournament. Gift cards will be coming for winners. I will update the page in an hour or so.
Thank you so much to Beysandbricks for sponsoring our tournament from just the kindness of their heart. Beysandbricks is a Beyblade buying website with amazing prices and amazing deals you can get on Beyblades without having to spend too much and they have extremely fast delivering times. Thank You so much, Beysandbricks!!

1st Place Prize: 50$ BeysandBricks Giftcard
2nd Place Prize: 30$ Beysandbricks Giftcard
3rd Place Prize: 20$ BeysandBricks Giftcard

Thank you again to BeysandBricks for sponsoring this event and I hope y’all decide to buy from them soon
Ill try to make it to this event, but theres a chance ill have to bow out if work calls me out.
Is there anybody who wants to join the tournament but can’t due to not having X? Please let me know so I might be able to figure something out
I might come, but i don't know. I'll let you know soon before the day comes.
this will be my first event, super hyped!
Just a reminder their tournament is THIS SATURDAY so if you haven’t made confirmations or gotten rides yet I suggest you do that soon. I’ll get the prizes Friday Night off Beysandbricks. Thank y’all for coming and hoping to see you this coming SATURDAY
Those prizes are sweet! Cant wait!
I can judge also, if needed.
(Nov. 15, 2023  8:15 AM)Zektor Wrote: I can judge also, if needed.

Would be greatly appreciated
(Nov. 03, 2023  5:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Is there anybody who wants to join the tournament but can’t due to not having X? Please let me know so I might be able to figure something out

Here! I don’t have any any X.

Would love to join the tournament but not sure where to find any X beys last minute.

Would truly appreciate any help
I might not be able to make it, some other things my dad has to do, but hopefully next time
I apologize for this so last minute but unfortunately stuff went down and I’m unable to host this Saturday. I apologize, it was really last minute but I hope you’ll find it in your hearts to forgive me.
(Nov. 17, 2023  2:25 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I apologize for this so last minute but unfortunately stuff went down and I’m unable to host this Saturday. I apologize, it was really last minute but I hope you’ll find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Sad to hear, but life happens. Thanks for letting us know. Hoping you can re-host in the future!
(Nov. 17, 2023  2:25 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I apologize for this so last minute but unfortunately stuff went down and I’m unable to host this Saturday. I apologize, it was really last minute but I hope you’ll find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Have you tried reaching out to see if anyone else can host?
(Nov. 17, 2023  11:06 PM)Xorn23 Wrote:

Have you tried reaching out to see if anyone else can host?
Beysandbricks already took the money back. I don’t want to put someone on the spot as it would all be very last second. I apologize to all 🙏
I could have hosted it. plz reach out to me before your cancel an event publicly next time if you want.
This matches for event have now been processed.