Genshin impact discussion

I have a 74 pity and I really need kazuha.
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:46 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have a 74 pity and I really need kazuha.

kazuha is good i hav him

hey Free... Hoya, so the new 2.0 trailer came out a few days ago. its awesome, i love it, inazuma, ayaka, yoimiya, tohma, other girls with lightning arrows that are not fischl, and the raiden. totally epic. if you havent seen the trailer, WATCH IT. OR A CURSE WILL BE PUT UPON YOU. its called the "ur not getting ayaka" curse.
(Jul. 13, 2021  7:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:46 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have a 74 pity and I really need kazuha.

kazuha is good i hav him

hey Free... Hoya, so the new 2.0 trailer came out a few days ago. its awesome, i love it, inazuma, ayaka, yoimiya, tohma, other girls with lightning arrows that are not fischl, and the raiden. totally epic. if you havent seen the trailer, WATCH IT. OR A CURSE WILL BE PUT UPON YOU. its called the "ur not getting ayaka" curse.

Hehe yeh I did watch it and yes I want Ayaka. But I'm happy I got kazuha. I just can't wait to explore inazuma. Yk I really want to know about khaenri'ah and Kaeya.

I have a favourite after Kaeya and it's childe. It's sweet how he cares about his family.
Pulled keqing who I already have…
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:39 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Pulled keqing who I already have…

OOOHF. at least you duped her and got constellation.
I've got a constellation for for most of my 4 stars and Kaeya. I wanted some for Keqing.
10 wishes lets go people. ayaka im coming for you.
I really wanted kazuha, I guess Ayaka works.
Got my first 5 star weapon but it was a catalyst from Keqing banner. Tryna pull for 5 star weapons. I also can't wait for Ayaka.