Genshin impact discussion

I have a 74 pity and I really need kazuha.
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:46 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have a 74 pity and I really need kazuha.

kazuha is good i hav him

hey Free... Hoya, so the new 2.0 trailer came out a few days ago. its awesome, i love it, inazuma, ayaka, yoimiya, tohma, other girls with lightning arrows that are not fischl, and the raiden. totally epic. if you havent seen the trailer, WATCH IT. OR A CURSE WILL BE PUT UPON YOU. its called the "ur not getting ayaka" curse.
(Jul. 13, 2021  7:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  1:46 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have a 74 pity and I really need kazuha.

kazuha is good i hav him

hey Free... Hoya, so the new 2.0 trailer came out a few days ago. its awesome, i love it, inazuma, ayaka, yoimiya, tohma, other girls with lightning arrows that are not fischl, and the raiden. totally epic. if you havent seen the trailer, WATCH IT. OR A CURSE WILL BE PUT UPON YOU. its called the "ur not getting ayaka" curse.

Hehe yeh I did watch it and yes I want Ayaka. But I'm happy I got kazuha. I just can't wait to explore inazuma. Yk I really want to know about khaenri'ah and Kaeya.

I have a favourite after Kaeya and it's childe. It's sweet how he cares about his family.
Pulled keqing who I already have…
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:39 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Pulled keqing who I already have…

OOOHF. at least you duped her and got constellation.
I've got a constellation for for most of my 4 stars and Kaeya. I wanted some for Keqing.
10 wishes lets go people. ayaka im coming for you.
I really wanted kazuha, I guess Ayaka works.
Got my first 5 star weapon but it was a catalyst from Keqing banner. Tryna pull for 5 star weapons. I also can't wait for Ayaka.
*casually revives thread*
Guys, I need help with managing my level-up resources. I'm at AR 22, and my main party is Lv40 Bennett and Rosaria, Lv24 Noelle, and Lv20 Barbara (ascended). Will those characters be enough to finish Xiao's story quest in time for the Lantern Rite? Or should I focus on leveling other options (I'm benching an ascended Lv20 Kaeya and Amber, Lv17 Traveler, Lv 13 Lisa, and Lv1 Chongyun and Gorou)
I haven't been on this site in long time, but just stopping by to say hi and offer my UID (in sig and bio) for anyone who wants plants/resources when I'm online on GI, since I'm a bit lazy about farming those anyway.
so. anyone get ayato? im saving for yoimiya, rn my party is keqing (main dps) hutao (just for pyro dmg) qiqi (healer) and kazuha (sub dps) aside from those guys, i just have zhongli in my box.
I recently got yae miko and ayato. Ive got the siblings which is cool. I was hoping to get raiden but ended up witu yae.
this thread is dead ngl but i got c2 kazuha. i got 1 at 50 pity and anither at 50 pity
Best of luck in your journey. To start off, just have fun exploring, getting the hanging of mechanics and going through story. If you ever get to a part that feels too troublesome or you feel like your lost, there are tons of guides/tips on youtube.