Genshin impact discussion

(May. 13, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  10:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My suggestions: be patient and collect like 10k primos or more, and if you spend them, you are guarantted to get a good character.

Woah easier said than done, idk how to get that many. All I do is commissions.

(May. 13, 2021  10:02 PM)eggblader Wrote: i like having hydro and cryo, (for freeze) always a pyro, and whatever element. like electro. so eula is supposed to do a lot of physical damage and so you're supposed to build her physical. if you have fischl, thats perfect. you place oz and use eula and boom. superconduct makes opponents weaker to physical damage. super dps. melt and vaporize are good too. you can also replace hydro. but im going to have to wait. maybe. i want ayaka. and eula. ugh. waifus. why.

I use cyro and electro together mainly, kaeya and Keqing. Also idk how to build a character properly yet.
yeh ihni how ryugas son gets all those primos.

so Free... Hoya the way you build characters, is by using their fighting characteristics. so lets say kaeya. he does mostly physical dmg. (non elemental dmg) now his skill, does a burst of cryo damage. if you combine that with fischl, who has oz which deals ellectro dmg kaeya will deal moe physical. so you want to build him on physical artifacts. keqing does mostly electro dmg so build her on norms atk and electro dmg up.
(May. 13, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  10:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My suggestions: be patient and collect like 10k primos or more, and if you spend them, you are guarantted to get a good character.

Woah easier said than done, idk how to get that many. All I do is commissions.

(May. 13, 2021  10:02 PM)eggblader Wrote: i like having hydro and cryo, (for freeze) always a pyro, and whatever element. like electro. so eula is supposed to do a lot of physical damage and so you're supposed to build her physical. if you have fischl, thats perfect. you place oz and use eula and boom. superconduct makes opponents weaker to physical damage. super dps. melt and vaporize are good too. you can also replace hydro. but im going to have to wait. maybe. i want ayaka. and eula. ugh. waifus. why.

I use cyro and electro together mainly, kaeya and Keqing. Also idk how to build a character properly yet.

Yes it is. But, I have done it multiple times. Hard work and patience and a little bit of luck.

Free... Hoya, can you give me a list of all the characters you have and the equipment on them? I can give you multiple good teams.

(May. 13, 2021  10:34 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Woah easier said than done, idk how to get that many. All I do is commissions.

yeh ihni how ryugas son gets all those primos.

so Free... Hoya the way you build characters, is by using their fighting characteristics. so lets say kaeya. he does mostly physical dmg. (non elemental dmg) now his skill, does a burst of cryo damage. if you combine that with fischl, who has oz which deals ellectro dmg kaeya will deal moe physical. so you want to build him on physical artifacts. keqing does mostly electro dmg so build her on norms atk and electro dmg up.

I'll tell you how. I grind. I hold my patience. and I work hard to get it. You know how many times i've wasted all my primos which I spend months trying to get?

Yeah, that's true. Synergy and charestistics.

eggblader and Free... Hoya, literally two seconds ago, 6Jupiter5 sent me a message and said he got Diluc. And he was raging since he wanted Mona instead. Imma die of sadness
Ryuga I'll tell you tomorrow ima go sleep, also I just put random stuff on that I thought was good but Idk. It's also hard to level up as the characters ascend more.
(May. 13, 2021  11:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Woah easier said than done, idk how to get that many. All I do is commissions.

Yes it is. But, I have done it multiple times. Hard work and patience and a little bit of luck.

Free... Hoya, can you give me a list of all the characters you have and the equipment on them? I can give you multiple good teams.

(May. 13, 2021  10:34 PM)eggblader Wrote: yeh ihni how ryugas son gets all those primos.

I'll tell you how. I grind. I hold my patience. and I work hard to get it. You know how many times i've wasted all my primos which I spend months trying to get?

eggblader and Free... Hoya, literally two seconds ago, 6Jupiter5 sent me a message and said he got Diluc. And he was raging since he wanted Mona instead. Imma die of sadness

HAHAHAHA!! HE GOT DILUC AND WANTED MONA! XDDDDDD
Idk what character I want since I'm happy with mine, but I want to try albedo.
(May. 13, 2021  11:42 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Idk what character I want since I'm happy with mine, but I want to try albedo.

trust me, he sucks. he does have an okay attack, but he's not that great. try eula?
(May. 13, 2021  11:38 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes it is. But, I have done it multiple times. Hard work and patience and a little bit of luck.

HAHAHAHA!! HE GOT DILUC AND WANTED MONA! XDDDDDD

Diluc was my character! Mr.Jupiter got lucky! Mona's good, but Diluc's better imo. I'm gonna "die of grief".
(May. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:42 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Idk what character I want since I'm happy with mine, but I want to try albedo.

trust me, he sucks. he does have an okay attack, but he's not that great. try eula?

He's a 5 star and since he has the same va as free why not?
(May. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:38 PM)eggblader Wrote: HAHAHAHA!! HE GOT DILUC AND WANTED MONA! XDDDDDD

Diluc was my character! Mr.Jupiter got lucky! Mona's good, but Diluc's better imo. I'm gonna "die of grief".

diluc is best dps. i mean seriously.

(May. 13, 2021  11:46 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: trust me, he sucks. he does have an okay attack, but he's not that great. try eula?

He's a 5 star and since he has the same va as free why not?

ooooohhhh thats why. which. jp or eng
(May. 13, 2021  11:46 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Diluc was my character! Mr.Jupiter got lucky! Mona's good, but Diluc's better imo. I'm gonna "die of grief".

(May. 13, 2021  11:46 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He's a 5 star and since he has the same va as free why not?

English can't u tell
Aether has the same va as Kyle.
(May. 13, 2021  11:46 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Diluc was my character! Mr.Jupiter got lucky! Mona's good, but Diluc's better imo. I'm gonna "die of grief".

(May. 13, 2021  11:46 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He's a 5 star and since he has the same va as free why not?

Mr. EggBlader, what? Albedo is a 5-star and he is a exceptionally good character. I have him on level 70, he is powerful.

Diluc yeah he is. He's the BEST dps.
What the what, you have albedo? Give him to me.
(May. 13, 2021  11:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:46 PM)eggblader Wrote: diluc is best dps. i mean seriously.

English can't u tell

well i play lumine soooo. hmmm. albedo and free. ok. ill listen to voice clips and do research.
(May. 13, 2021  11:55 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: English can't u tell

well i play lumine soooo. hmmm. albedo and free. ok. ill listen to voice clips and do research.

Yeh I recognise most of the voices especially razor's and Diluc's. Aether has the same va as tanjiro from demon slayer.

Zhongli I would recognise anywhere.
(May. 13, 2021  11:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:55 PM)eggblader Wrote: well i play lumine soooo. hmmm. albedo and free. ok. ill listen to voice clips and do research.

Yeh I recognise most of the voices especially razor's and Diluc's. Aether has the same va as tanjiro from demon slayer.

wait who zhongli. i mean he did sound familiar. also yeh you right about abledo. oof.
(May. 13, 2021  11:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What the what, you have albedo? Give him to me.

Yes I do. Gimme 10000000000000000 bucks if you want him.
(May. 14, 2021  12:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What the what, you have albedo? Give him to me.

Yes I do. Gimme 10000000000000000 bucks if you want him.

so basically you arent giving it to Free... Hoya
(May. 13, 2021  11:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  11:56 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh I recognise most of the voices especially razor's and Diluc's. Aether has the same va as tanjiro from demon slayer.

wait who zhongli. i mean he did sound familiar. also yeh you right about abledo. oof.

Yeh I've heard him a lot in anime.
I made hundreds of pulls.

Guess what I got.

eggblader, 6Jupiter5, Free... Hoya
(May. 17, 2021  7:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I made hundreds of pulls.

Guess what I got.

seriously. if this is real, then you have to be buying pulls. what. did you get diluc.
(May. 17, 2021  7:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Hundred of pulls, Whaaaaaaaaaaa?!

Lol hundreds was a exaggeration.

(May. 17, 2021  7:34 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  7:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I made hundreds of pulls.

Guess what I got.

seriously. if this is real, then you have to be buying pulls. what. did you get diluc.

Hundreds is a exaggeration lol. I wanted to see your response.

No I didn't get Diluc. You can keep guessing.
(May. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  7:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Hundred of pulls, Whaaaaaaaaaaa?!

Lol hundreds was a exaggeration.

(May. 17, 2021  7:34 PM)eggblader Wrote: seriously. if this is real, then you have to be buying pulls. what. did you get diluc.

keqing, zhongli, mona, qiqi, jean, five star sword. what. did. you. get,
After seeing this I might try it it's free plus people seem to think it's really good I'll prolly give an.update on how my experience was
(May. 17, 2021  7:44 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  7:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lol hundreds was a exaggeration.

keqing, zhongli, mona, qiqi, jean, five star sword. what. did. you. get,

I got Mona. Yes I got five star sword. And I got more characters and stuff. Guess more