Genshin impact discussion

Just like how people post pictures on this site regularly, you take a screenshot from your phone or pc, or use your phone to take a picture of your screen. Upload it on imgur.

Then you go to the “post reply button” at the bottom of this page, click the triangle to the right of the text and press “preview post”. This works on the full version and the mobile version of the WBO forum.

Now you have a whole bunch of options like text size, inserting a url, image, video etc. Click the “insert picture” button and paste your Imgur url in the “url” box, change the image size if you want and then press insert to finish. You’ll know you did it right if the image is now inside your message box.

There, now you know how to add images to your replies on this forum. Great for showing people proof or provide information in image form.
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:39 PM)eggblader Wrote: too hard and i need more ascension materials. i just went ar 35 a couple days ago.

What's your best team rn?

same old same old. keqing amber qiqi lumine.
what's genshin impact?
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: what's genshin impact?

are you joking?
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:01 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: what's genshin impact?

are you joking?
no. genshin impact sounds like a move from Bushin Ashindra. GENSHIN IMPACTO!
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:01 PM)eggblader Wrote: are you joking?
no. genshin impact sounds like a move from Bushin Ashindra. GENSHIN IMPACTO!

omg lol its already made millions in five months and its not even fully completed yet.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:05 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: no. genshin impact sounds like a move from Bushin Ashindra. GENSHIN IMPACTO!

omg lol its already made millions in five months and its not even fully completed yet.

if its an anime then it makes sense that idk what it is. I dont watch anime. besides beyblade. I watch a lot of cartoons though.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:05 PM)eggblader Wrote: omg lol its already made millions in five months and its not even fully completed yet.

if its an anime then it makes sense that idk what it is. I dont watch anime. besides beyblade. I watch a lot of cartoons though.

its a game. you should play it. just dont spend money. i did and i didnt even get the character i wanted. its a gacha so getting characters is a game of chance.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:07 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: if its an anime then it makes sense that idk what it is. I dont watch anime. besides beyblade. I watch a lot of cartoons though.

its a game. you should play it. just dont spend money. i did and i didnt even get the character i wanted. its a gacha so getting characters is a game of chance.

oh its a game. but what's a gacha?
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:07 PM)eggblader Wrote: its a game. you should play it. just dont spend money. i did and i didnt even get the character i wanted. its a gacha so getting characters is a game of chance.

oh its a game. but what's a gacha?

its a loot box kinda thing. (in genshin its caloed wishing) you wish and you have like a 3.6 percent chance to get a character or something. on your tenth wish, you are guaranteed a character. this is called pity. on your 90th wish, you are guaranteed a five star character. if you want to know more, just look at a yt vid or something.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:10 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: oh its a game. but what's a gacha?

its a loot box kinda thing. (in genshin its caloed wishing) you wish and you have like a 3.6 percent chance to get a character or something. on your tenth wish, you are guaranteed a character. this is called pity. on your 90th wish, you are guaranteed a five star character. if you want to know more, just look at a yt vid or something.
cool. ill try to look it up
hey you know what would be cool? if you got c6 childe you could use his electro delusion.
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:20 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: What's your best team rn?

same old same old. keqing amber qiqi lumine.

You should upgrade and focus on other characters as well. Lvl them up

TheRogueBlader, genshin impact's a fun game.
(Mar. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: same old same old. keqing amber qiqi lumine.

You should upgrade and focus on other characters as well. Lvl them up

i dont have ASCENSIONS MATERIALS.
(Mar. 30, 2021  3:47 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: You should upgrade and focus on other characters as well. Lvl them up

i dont have ASCENSIONS MATERIALS.

them go get them lol
(Mar. 30, 2021  3:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  3:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: i dont have ASCENSIONS MATERIALS.

them go get them lol

im grounded cuz i yelled at my brotuer a BUnCH of times THEY said. but alas, you get what you deserve. ill play on thurs.
What you’re main says about you:

Ninguang - geo mommy
Childe - water daddy
Zhongli - old man
Kaeya - you main him since he can teleport and he’s pretty cool during cutscenes
Amber - you have serious skill
Lisa - you main her due to her Japanese lines
Traveler - you want Venti
Venti - Q goes brrr
Albedo - you’re the smartest person
Chongyun - you wanted to play Kaeya, but are f2p and therefore need a good character
XiangLing - you experiment with your cooking
Fischl-you’re still a childe
Barbara - too good for this world
Beidou - you watch too much one piece
Bennet - you are the most awesome person ever, have a great day
Diluc - he’s sexy and cool that’s why you play him
Diona - you’re a half furry
Ganyu - so long king bowser
Hu Tao - scary
Jean - you work way too hard
Kequing - you don’t even know what you’re doing half of the time and probably just spam a button (maybe I’m just salty)
Klee - you’re a war criminal (r.I.p hilichurl)
Mona - broke
Noelle - you do all the cleaning
Qiqi - you haven’t slept for a long time
Razor - you love mowgely (or however you spell that)
Sucrose - smart but shy
Xiao - edge lord
Xingqiu - nerd
Xinyan - idk
Rosaria - 3 parralel universes ahead.
xinyan is frank sinatra.
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What you’re main says about you:

Ninguang - geo mommy
Childe - water daddy
Zhongli - old man
Kaeya - you main him since he can teleport and he’s pretty cool during cutscenes
Amber - you have serious skill
Lisa - you main her due to her Japanese lines
Traveler - you want Venti
Venti - Q goes brrr
Albedo - you’re the smartest person
Chongyun - you wanted to play Kaeya, but are f2p and therefore need a good character
XiangLing - you experiment with your cooking
Fischl-you’re still a childe
Barbara - too good for this world
Beidou - you watch too much one piece
Bennet - you are the most awesome person ever, have a great day
Diluc - he’s sexy and cool that’s why you play him
Diona - you’re a half furry
Ganyu - so long king bowser
Hu Tao - scary
Jean - you work way too hard
Kequing - you don’t even know what you’re doing half of the time and probably just spam a button (maybe I’m just salty)
Klee - you’re a war criminal (r.I.p hilichurl)
Mona - broke
Noelle - you do all the cleaning
Qiqi - you haven’t slept for a long time
Razor - you love mowgely (or however you spell that)
Sucrose - smart but shy
Xiao - edge lord
Xingqiu - nerd
Xinyan - idk
Rosaria - 3 parralel universes ahead.

me, maining sasuke because im an alpha tester for the Naruto update next decade: AMATEURS

also pretty sure its four parallel universes ahead
Anyone want to friend me? Please do (I’m lonely and need some carrying).
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone want to friend me? Please do (I’m lonely and need some carrying).

Sure

(Mar. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Just like how people post pictures on this site regularly, you take a screenshot from your phone or pc, or use your phone to take a picture of your screen. Upload it on imgur.

Then you go to the “post reply button” at the bottom of this page, click the triangle to the right of the text and press “preview post”. This works on the full version and the mobile version of the WBO forum.

Now you have a whole bunch of options like text size, inserting a url, image, video etc. Click the “insert picture” button and paste your Imgur url in the “url” box, change the image size if you want and then press insert to finish. You’ll know you did it right if the image is now inside your message box.

There, now you know how to add images to your replies on this forum. Great for showing people proof or provide information in image form.

sadly I don't have a phone, I'm in 8th grade, won't get it till I'm in High School or college
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone want to friend me? Please do (I’m lonely and need some carrying).

Sure

I did send you my uid so yeah just friend request me and I’ll accept by 12 45
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Sure

I did send you my uid so yeah just friend request me and I’ll accept by 12 45

I'll send it whenever I'm free and feel like I should play genshin (I'm been recently binge anime)
(Apr. 01, 2021  2:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Sure

(Mar. 29, 2021  8:24 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Just like how people post pictures on this site regularly, you take a screenshot from your phone or pc, or use your phone to take a picture of your screen.  Upload it on imgur.

Then you go to the “post reply button” at the bottom of this page, click the triangle to the right of the text and press “preview post”.   This works on the full version and the mobile version of the WBO forum.

Now you have a whole bunch of options like text size, inserting a url, image, video etc.  Click the “insert picture” button and paste your Imgur url in the “url” box, change the image size if you want and then press insert to finish.  You’ll know you did it right if the image is now inside your message box.

There, now you know how to add images to your replies on this forum.  Great for showing people proof or provide information in image form.

sadly I don't have a phone, I'm in 8th grade, won't get it till I'm in High School or college

lol i dont get one until then too XD