General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Alright, thanks for all the help though. I'll put one together in my head tonight then post it on here. After it gets tweaked I'll run it with proxies and see how it plays. Now I've gotta fix my Synchro Deck gah.
Just pulled off a Cannon Soldier/Quillbolt Hedgehog OTK! It was so easy!
I have a pretty good deck combo: Regulus and Malafic Stardust
^wrong thread.

please post that in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck thread please. also, post a decklist instead of just what your deck is.
Ill buy a complete BlackWings deck for about $300 r less...

any PWNAGE decks that people have used that they want to sell for a ridiculous price?

also, anyone selling a complete machina gadgets? how much?

I WANT ONE :ARGH:
So the Storm of Ragnarok Special Edition super rares were just announced... Light and Darkness Dragon and Hand of the Six Samurai.

Hand I can see, but why LaDD? It's already been reprinted so many times and it's not a hard card to get.

Source: http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/11509471/

EDIT: Also, I'm selling my super rare Sirocco and Debris Dragon. Check my blog for details: http://roansproygo.blogspot.com/2011/01/...rt_11.html
Wouldn't this be a much more cost efficient way to get LaDD though? And has anyone heard anything good about the Nordic and Aesir sets? I might try them out, but I want to know if any good feedback has been given before I waste money ya know?
I've been talking and reading online, apparently LaDD was reprinted for the European markets.
I thought so, but I'm guessing there hasn't really been any word on the Nordics then?
I know absolutely nothing about them, so I'm not going to be much help here.

But on the subject of Storm of Ragnarok... I have no interest in this set whatsoever. The only thing worthwhile coming out of it is the broken Six Samurai support, and I definitely won't be playing that deck.

That makes two sets in a row that are pretty sub-par.
Gah guess I'm gonna have to run a Proxy deck of them and see how well they play then. If they do pretty good I'll invest in them and see how they do against the people at my local card shop. They sound pretty interesting to run.
I'm still just hoping that some of the import cards are E-Hero support. I've been playing that deck on and off for years, so if Parallel World Fusion (or heck, even Great Tornado or Nova Master) is one of the imports, I will be really stoked.
My friend hasn't given up on that deck and still has been running it since the day the E-Heroes arrived to the TCG so he would be pretty happy too. He's pretty stubborn about fixing it up though heh. I keep telling him to let me write down the card list so I can post it here and get some feedback on it.
Can someone explain to me why PoD is so amazing?
(Jan. 12, 2011  6:25 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Can someone explain to me why PoD is so amazing?

It adds speed and, more importantly, consistancy to otherwise slow, inconsistant decks.
I've changed my mind; that Dragunity Deck looks amazing; it'll need some adjustments, but I think I'll be picking up three copies of this Deck when it hits the N.A. market in March. And I haven't forgotten about picking up three copies of the Lost Sanc Deck; Roan's DD Edition made me want it even more.
I saw machina fortress decks for $10 each, are they a good purchase?

I also saw a Marik structure deck for $20.
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I saw machina fortress decks for $10 each, are they a good purchase?
Yea, if you want to play Machina. It's pretty much get three Machina Mayhem, slap 'em together and use some staples. Bam, you got a comeptitive deck, hahah.
I beat a machina deck with shooting star dragon deck. Do you know what an x saber deck can do?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:19 PM)jt6711 Wrote: I beat a machina deck with shooting star dragon deck. Do you know what an x saber deck can do?

post your shooting star dragon deck then!
But please, post it in the Deck Thread and not here.
I have a question. I think I know the answer, but I need an authority to explain it to my little brother. You see, he's a bit of a literalist, and he takes the text on cards like Gale the Whirlwind, which say "once per turn" to mean he can use it each and every turn. I say that isn't the case, but would you all chime in? I'll show him the posts later.
(Jan. 13, 2011  12:30 AM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: I have a question. I think I know the answer, but I need an authority to explain it to my little brother. You see, he's a bit of a literalist, and he takes the text on cards like Gale the Whirlwind, which say "once per turn" to mean he can use it each and every turn. I say that isn't the case, but would you all chime in? I'll show him the posts later.

You can only activate the effects of monster cards on your own turn, unless the card specifically says otherwise.

You can only activate the effect of Gale to half your opponent's monster's attack and defense, ONCE, on YOUR OWN turn.
i've decided i'm REALLY sick of the current meta game in yugioh lol. So competative dueling has gone out the window for me.

On another note, saw an AWESOME deck the other day running off Fable monsters. i remember not being to bowled over by them originally, but this deck was a beast. Running off synchro power to attack. Worth a look into.

... now where's my Reficule deck, back to friendly matches for me till the meta shifts...
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I also saw a Marik structure deck for $20.

Marik deck is meh, but worth it if you need staples, especially mirror force, comes as a common in the deck.

finally us poor people can get our hands on multiple copies of mirror force, intead of having to change it between card sleeves/decks all the time -__-"
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:19 AM)arkboy Wrote: i've decided i'm REALLY sick of the current meta game in yugioh lol.

This is the most varied and differentiated meta the Yu-Gi-Oh competitive circuit has seen in years... What exactly makes you sick of it? That you can't play one of two broken decks and decimate everyone else?

Anyway, speaking of, I'm not going to be playing competitively myself anymore. Here's why: http://tinyurl.com/4q3gxpm