General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Word on the street (and by that I mean Pojo) is the SoR sneak peek card is a level 5 Wind Winged Beast Synchro.

Eh.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:11 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Word on the street (and by that I mean Pojo) is the SoR sneak peek card is a level 5 Wind Winged Beast Synchro.

Eh.

!!!!

This would be amazing and could single-handedly make Blackwings broken. Shura into Vayu into Synchro backed by Icarus Attack?

YES PLEASE.
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:17 AM)Roan Wrote: !!!!

This would be amazing and could single-handedly make Blackwings broken. Shura into Vayu into Synchro backed by Icarus Attack?

YES PLEASE.

Now that I think about it...

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Vayu gets hit by the banlist if the materials are generic, or even Winged Beast tuner/non-tuner. The only way I see around this is if the materials have to be Wind.

Personally, I'm pumped for March. E-Hero The Shining! It'll make my E Hero deck so much better.

EDIT: Actually... the sneak peek promos are TCG exclusive, right? Those don't usually get hit by the banlist...
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  5:17 AM)Roan Wrote: !!!!

YES PLEASE.

EDIT: Actually... the sneak peek promos are TCG exclusive, right? Those don't usually get hit by the banlist...

Typically, unless the card has also been printed in the OCG.

I doubt they'd ban Vayu, it's not a broken card, and if this Synchro turns out to be true, that still wouldn't make Vayu broken as most Blackwing decks only run one, since drawing the card is terrible. lol
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:34 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:31 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: *Sigh* I wish there were actually some tournaments nearby to where I live..... (Hint Hint)

Go to google, and type in "Duel Monsters Genesis".

It's an online Yu-Gi-Oh! game that hosts tournaments every weekend.

Is it one of those where you have to pay for the virtual cards? Please say no.
(Jan. 05, 2011  6:02 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:34 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:31 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: *Sigh* I wish there were actually some tournaments nearby to where I live..... (Hint Hint)

Go to google, and type in "Duel Monsters Genesis".

It's an online Yu-Gi-Oh! game that hosts tournaments every weekend.

Is it one of those where you have to pay for the virtual cards? Please say no.

BYOND never works like that, so no. It's fan run.
This may seem like a kind of dumb question, but... does anyone know if there will be a Duelist Pack: Kalin? I need an easier way to get my Infernity deck better than spend hundreds of dollars. Also, what do you all think of the Crow duelist pack?
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:26 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: This may seem like a kind of dumb question, but... does anyone know if there will be a Duelist Pack: Kalin? I need an easier way to get my Infernity deck better than spend hundreds of dollars. Also, what do you all think of the Crow duelist pack?

Probably not.

And what do you mean hundreds of dollars? The most expensive card in an Infernity deck is Infernity Barrier, and those are only going for about $30 a piece, if that.

The Crow duelist pack is trash, which is what I expected. Even Blackwing Zephyros isn't enough to make that pack worth buying.
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:28 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:26 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: This may seem like a kind of dumb question, but... does anyone know if there will be a Duelist Pack: Kalin? I need an easier way to get my Infernity deck better than spend hundreds of dollars. Also, what do you all think of the Crow duelist pack?

Probably not.

And what do you mean hundreds of dollars? The most expensive card in an Infernity deck is Infernity Barrier, and those are only going for about $30 a piece, if that.
Oh, okay. I haven't been able to find a Barrier at my local store,so I thought that I would be able to find one in a bow ($100 a pop) for the least hassle.
Just buy them on eBay. You can probably get three of them for around $100.
Thanks, Roan. On a totally unrelated note, my Shonen Jump magazine came to day, and it has a couple adds for the Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D movie. (That isn't offtopic, because of what I'm writing.) I have to say, the new villian looks a lot like Dartz.
Ah yeah the villain is gonna be Paradox. I can't wait to get Malefic Rainbow Dragon into my CB Deck, but if it sucks then I'll just keep it in my Side Deck hehe.
I can imagine Malefic Rainbow being amazing personally, it'll give a good insta-4000 Attack beater; something which CBs severely lack in.
Yeah and because a good CB deck should usually include Rainbow Ruins, it won't be very hard to meet the requirements. The downside would be that it will probably have a side effect of my other monsters not being able to attack, or something along those lines.
Shonen Jump Manga says in one of the pages says we get malefic truth dragon at the theator im really looking forward to it i hope its a good card Grin
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:00 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: Shonen Jump Manga says in one of the pages says we get malefic truth dragon at the theator im really looking forward to it i hope its a good card Grin

Eh. Not exactly playable, but not terribad either.
Paying half of your LP to summon a monster only to then have your field spell MST'd?

No thanks.

EDIT: Looks like the level 5 Winged Beast Synchro rumors were true after all! You have no idea how excited I am for this card lol http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vortex_The_Whirlwind
Vortex The Whirlwind's Effect Wrote:When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck.

Gasp

EDIT: Oh, destroyed by battle. For a moment I thought it was one of those destroyed by an opponent's cards cards. Still, pretty decent effect.
Wait, would his effect activate during the Damage step?

Can I bottomless the summon?

Oh man... Maybe I should remake my BWs...

(Jan. 06, 2011  5:01 PM)Roan Wrote: Paying half of your LP to summon a monster only to then have your field spell MST'd?

No thanks.
It's better than Shapesnatch! Grin
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:55 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Wait, would his effect activate during the Damage step?

Can I bottomless the summon?

Oh man... Maybe I should remake my BWs...

Yeah, it's a destroyed by battle effect, so it ONLY activates during the damage step, and since it brings out another creature during the damage step, that creature cannot be bottomless'd OR oppressed!
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:00 PM)Roan Wrote: Yeah, it's a destroyed by battle effect, so it ONLY activates during the damage step, and since it brings out another creature during the damage step, that creature cannot be bottomless'd OR oppressed!

Blah. I hope the TCG Exclusives give Scraps a little love.

Or if the imports are Great Tornado, Nova Master and/or Parallel World Fusion. Then I would be a happy camper.
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:00 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: Shonen Jump Manga says in one of the pages says we get malefic truth dragon at the theator im really looking forward to it i hope its a good card Grin
You don't get it in the theater, I'm pretty sure that's Malefic Red Eyes. You get Truth Dragon as next month's SJ promo.
(Jan. 06, 2011  10:43 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote:
You don't get it in the theater, I'm pretty sure that's Malefic Red Eyes. You get Truth Dragon as next month's SJ promo.
Ha yeah i noticed that right after i posted
I hope the movie comes out in england, i went to the original movie but they had run out of shine blue eyes! lucky me though cause the next day i went to a game shop and he gave me a pack as we're friends and it had all three sphinx cards in it! and i just got my second set of god cards!