General Writing Thread

Hey noodoo what are you doing recently related to writing? i mean at the moment i'm wiriting a bit more on my novel
Fixing plots and character profiles. One of my eherm "novels" has been like this for over a year. I keep finding plotholes and things that make no sense. I do a lot of planning before I actually write.
if you want any help i reckon pretty much everyone here would be willing to help! I do find parts in my novel which do seem very cliche, i think i understand what you mean noodoo, its hard to make something thats kinda been done original
Ehh, I'll pass. I'm the kind of person that keeps to themselves.
sure, just here to help, only if you need another persons view then, eh? Smile
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:31 PM)Sparta Wrote: Alright, then one more question: is there a way to be 1st person omniscient, as opposed to 3rd person omniscient?

If you switch between characters, I guess so. I'm planning on making "A New Race" like that.
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:59 PM)Titan Writer Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:31 PM)Sparta Wrote: Alright, then one more question: is there a way to be 1st person omniscient, as opposed to 3rd person omniscient?

If you switch between characters, I guess so. I'm planning on making "A New Race" like that.
Well, what I did isn't exactly "omniscient". It's just switching POV every chapter. Omniscient is when you constantly go back and fourth. Read The Lord Of The Rings. THAT's omniscient.
Hah, anime references in a book. Turned out to be a great idea.
Hm..
I got a 1 for a main character in a story I'm working on that is very important that I will stop everything I have now that is writing-related.
I'm going to write a short story soon, to practice my skills and hopefully cure my eternal writer's block. I have an idea I got while at the dentist (haha), and it will be in present-tense Cute
Does anyone ever watched my story?
I think it sinks to somewhere else, you can watch it from my sig.
course we do tenshou, i got annoyed when no-one was reading my story, but you just have to report stuff so you sorta bump it and people read it
Hah, it takes a while. My first story took three months to get any comments.
So, did anyone see chapter 2 of my story, Beyblade VS Battle Strikers?

And Temporal, you've already told me on there what you've thought of it, so no need to tell me.

Anyone else who may have read it, please tell me what you think.
Your story, your call. Funny, but waking up early is the only way I'm going to get anything done before two lately. My brothers are LOUD. I need some type of writing study that's not just my basement.
well i can't think of anything else to do while i wait for someone to actually vote on my poll or post on it, and for the other competition to finish. does it look like could make a good story using it
It IS a Wolborg, so go for it. It seems like a pretty good idea to me.
would it be cool as i can make the colour black, and then when people say it sounds cool i can say it actually exists an show them the video!
what do you think of the bey? cn't be off topic to discuss it as i kinda made it for a story
Again, it's a Wolborg, so it's pretty cool to me. The black only helps its case. (Bearing Base. Always a plus to use useful parts.)
also its alot better, i used it against wing defender (a bad bey i know but it still can withstand some attacks) and normally it takes pehaps 30 seconds to beat it, i recorded this. i luanched wolborg first and defender next, picked up the camera again and by the time i'd picked it up wing defender had been thrashed!
Wow, I need help, guys. I almost considered making my next writing piece (After I finished Sphere Keepers) a self help book Tired...