General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I did already request that people stop speaking about this. You're even quoting yourself when you got a response to your question.
(Nov. 03, 2011  8:12 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I didn't say they weren't selling well, I said they weren't selling as good as Bakuten Shoot used to. And are the sale figures from ToyWiz just for their website? I tried finding some sales statistics on some of Hasbro's various toy brands (including Beyblade of course) but I didn't find much at all...

It's not good to assume, via Corus Entertainment's (Nelvana's parent company) Q4 Earnings Report from October 26, 2011:

"Corus Television has a strong portfolio of businesses that are growing successfully, both internationally and at home. Our international merchandising business continues to expand an impressive 66% for the year, which contributed significantly to our overall revenue growth. Our boys action brands, Beyblade and Bakugan, and our preschool brand, The Backyardigans, drove the lion's share of merchandising revenue for the year. Beyblade has become a blockbuster hit in the international marketplace, generating even greater success than it did the first time we launched the brand in 2002. "

Unless you think those Beyblade flashlights, t-shirts, DVDs, and trading cards are the main revenue generators...

Hasbro has an Investor's Day presentation this week. I'll see what I can dig up from there to support or deny that claim.
Just to add on:

Beyblade has enjoyed incredible success over the past year, and next year is also shaping up nicely, with over 80 million tops sold worldwide since its relaunch. Beyblade has become the top boys' action property in key territories. In fact, toy sales are strong in every territory and the brand is now taking off in Latin America (YEAH!!! BEYS IN DOMINICA REP!!!), especially Brazil. In support of sales efforts, a series of national Beyblade championships is currently taking place in 40 countries and will culminate in a world championship event to be held here in Toronto in March of 2012. In addition, all major broadcast partners are locked up and on the air with the brand's new 51-episode series, BEYBLADE:Metal Masters, which launched in the fall.
See, what did I tell you all. It is cool if you like Plastics and HMS more, or just the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime more, but Metal Fight Beyblade is more popular than any previous series ...

Thank you for that, To.
(Nov. 08, 2011  7:49 AM)To Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  8:12 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: I didn't say they weren't selling well, I said they weren't selling as good as Bakuten Shoot used to. And are the sale figures from ToyWiz just for their website? I tried finding some sales statistics on some of Hasbro's various toy brands (including Beyblade of course) but I didn't find much at all...

It's not good to assume, via Corus Entertainment's (Nelvana's parent company) Q4 Earnings Report from October 26, 2011:

"Corus Television has a strong portfolio of businesses that are growing successfully, both internationally and at home. Our international merchandising business continues to expand an impressive 66% for the year, which contributed significantly to our overall revenue growth. Our boys action brands, Beyblade and Bakugan, and our preschool brand, The Backyardigans, drove the lion's share of merchandising revenue for the year. Beyblade has become a blockbuster hit in the international marketplace, generating even greater success than it did the first time we launched the brand in 2002. "

Unless you think those Beyblade flashlights, t-shirts, DVDs, and trading cards are the main revenue generators...

Hasbro has an Investor's Day presentation this week. I'll see what I can dig up from there to support or deny that claim.

Sorry for having no evidence in those posts, And thanks for pointing me in the right direction as well, I feel real stupid now lol
(Nov. 04, 2011  1:11 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: video
Is it just me, or do those ripcords appear longer than standard ones? Maybe my mind is just messing with me...

(Nov. 05, 2011  9:29 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: [video]
I saw one of those just the other day, haha. I'm kind of starting to like them, it looks like Hasbro is coming up with better designs for them overall IMO.

THAT Gasher Pack
I've never seen one of those before... And it comes with a regular Hasbro LL. Not interested XD

Investor's Day report:

Hasbro has sold over 72 million Beyblades (unclear if this refers to Bakuten + Metal Fight, or solely just Metal Fight), and has 6.5 million users who've logged in over 20 million battles on Beyblade Battles.com, with the average user spending just above 25 minutes per trip to the site.

Key to 2012 Beyblade is "innovative new ways to play". "Whole new expression of Beyblade" to debut at Toyfair in February.
(Nov. 10, 2011  2:46 AM)To Wrote: Key to 2012 Beyblade is "innovative new ways to play". "Whole new expression of Beyblade" to debut at Toyfair in February.

How can they say that when they are supposedly getting rid of multi-mode wheels?
Of course they could be referring to the 4D bottoms with this though but it doesn't really seem like the right thing to base the Metal Fury series on if they don't follow it.
What they said could literally mean anything. Last year, we found out they meant the XTS, and RC lines.
Thanks for the info To, I'm excited to see what Hasbro come up for beyblade in 2012.
(Nov. 10, 2011  2:46 AM)To Wrote: Key to 2012 Beyblade is "innovative new ways to play". "Whole new expression of Beyblade" to debut at Toyfair in February.

Lord, please bring the BB-10. PLEASE!!!!!
(Nov. 10, 2011  11:32 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:

Lord, please bring the BB-10. PLEASE!!!!!

They cannot.
I don't think they will ever make the BB-10 just like TT's, as far as I know it doesn't meet their safety standards and they would have to modify if somewhat, I don't know, giant craters in the middle of the stadium for a super fun action fun mega awesome experience.... fun, and some titanium barrier around the stadium so the beyblade doesn't jump out and kill you with it's awesome *cough Tobuscus* ;D

Edit: Ninja'd by Hazel Wink
Apparently the world championships are supposed to include Europe, the Middle East and South America. I wonder if they are waiting for February or even the beginning of March before holding those qualifying events, because it is getting really late ...
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts1.html

YES TOYWIZ HAS DONE RIGHT! They have finally added all the single parts of season 2! And the TT 4D RBs too! This is so convenient, especially that blue Meteo wheel.
(Nov. 12, 2011  12:45 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts1.html

YES TOYWIZ HAS DONE RIGHT! They have finally added all the single parts of season 2! And TT RBV7 too! This is so convenient, especially that blue Meteo wheel.

These prices are also INFINITELY more reasonable than their previous ones, which is just extraordinary. I think I may, at some point, even have a use for this function of their site, now!
Sorry, I have not been keeping up-to-date with the Metal Masters toyline.

But (I know "BeyHunting" is not to be spoken of) I saw huge amounts of:

Hades Kerbecs
Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gil

Is this normal? I bought the Hades Kerbecs but have to return it, unfortunately for a personal reason.
I have also started to see wave 3 beys like meteo (pretty much only meteo) but not in such large numbers (probably one or two, which shop did you go to and where do you live?
(Nov. 12, 2011  6:04 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Sorry, I have not been keeping up-to-date with the Metal Masters toyline.

But (I know "BeyHunting" is not to be spoken of) I saw huge amounts of:

Hades Kerbecs
Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gil

Is this normal? I bought the Hades Kerbecs but have to return it, unfortunately for a personal reason.

Yes it is. A few pages back there have been spottings of those beys.
Yeah there have been some sightings but IIRC those were out of the States. And that's great to hear that they're finally starting to come out!

@Toywiz
THEY MUST KNOW OF CH120'S USE
WHICH ONE OF YOU PEOPLE TOLD THEM Serious
Haha, still not the BEST prices, but much better compared to their previous ones.
CLEAR XF FOR $7.99?! Eee
I told Hasbro in there survey on their website. But yeah, the page is still inconsistent, Bottom Sharp instead of Ball Sharp, S acronym changing from Sharp to spike etc.
ive been also seeing execive amounts of ray gill grav perseus meteo l drago

It seems Beyblades247 has already got Meteo l-Drago Assault, Gravity Perseus Attack and Killer Befall, he says there from a US seller, so they must be in shops somewhere, just letting you all know.
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:51 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: It seems Beyblades247 has already got Meteo l-Drago Assault, Gravity Perseus Attack and Killer Befall, he says there from a US seller, so they must be in shops somewhere, just letting you all know.

HMMMMM... *Googles 'Hasbro Wholesale'"*

But thats COOL! Hasbro really stepped up distribution.
I don't think this has been posted yet.

New Beylocker with White Grand Cetus, found it at Target, but it's not a Target Exclusive.

EDIT: Resized and now on working links

http://i42.tinypic.com/20qygcm.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/moqaa.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/23r3f69.jpg