General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 28, 2011  12:03 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  11:58 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  11:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry I don't have detailed info. Just very weird and ugly looking. Nice packaging tho.

Are they the "overall" same design as the 4d beyblades or different? Why would you say weird if they were the same "overall look" as their takara counterparts.....unless they made a whole new mold for the metal wheel instead of just fusing the parts together.....

He did say he had no details. How do you take from that "I can ask questions about details, and he can answer them!"?

If he said they were ugly he had to look at them.......its a general question not a very detailed question such as describing the look or counting if the metal wheels were divided. I'm asking if they were different from the takara counterparts which is no different than asking the difference between a lighting and a rock, which I know most people can do just by glance.
(Oct. 27, 2011  9:28 PM)Hazel Wrote: Putting the images up before they've been officially released is my point, though.

Moreover, unless Toywiz discovered the images themselves(ie: TT leaked them directly to Toywiz), which they did not, Toywiz is in fact using images they found somewhere else.

I am not claiming the images aren't official - I know they are. I never once said that there was any possibility these were not real images of real products. That much is obvious. But, they have not been publically released and Toywiz should not have them up for exactly that reason.

I believe you are the one misunderstanding me, here.

Hazel, it is a physical catalogue they received in the mail. Why would they have "discovered" the images ? They have them in front of their eyes, in their hands, and they just scanned them. Almost any toy company ("ennemies" to TAKARA-TOMY even) and toy store can ask to receive that catalogue totally legally, so stop writing that Toywiz took it from somewhere or someone else : the catalogue is theirs, they have a legit copy in their possession.
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hazel, it is a physical catalogue they received in the mail. Why would they have "discovered" the images ? They have them in front of their eyes, in their hands, and they just scanned them. Almost any toy company ("ennemies" to TAKARA-TOMY even) and toy store can ask to receive that catalogue totally legally, so stop writing that Toywiz took it from somewhere or someone else : the catalogue is theirs, they have a legit copy in their possession.

I'm skeptical that images of such dubious scan quality were done by them, though. I recall seeing almost exactly that quality of image posted elsewhere before Toywiz having them was mentioned(though they may have had them - it was just before it was brought to the forums). It was in one of the threads that was posted here, but deleted.

If you insist these are actually images they themselves scanned, and are sure beyond a shadow of a doubt, then I apologize. Either way, the discussion is long beyond irrelevant and I'm done harping on it.
(Oct. 27, 2011  9:48 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Who cares? If Toywiz can get away with publishing them, let them. This is a Beyblade news board; you should be happy to get early info.

BTW, saw the new Beyblades at NYCC, they suck. You're all gonna hate Hasbro to death for this.

Oh boy... Better not show Rai.

until I see the final product, I'll try not to RAEG
But if Bey Brad says it looks bad... It probably is.
Hopefully what they showed you was a prototype of their version of 4D. Hopefully.

(Oct. 27, 2011  11:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry I don't have detailed info. Just very weird and ugly looking. Nice packaging tho.

That's pretty cool. Smile Anything like TT's 4D, or are they still sticking to the whole "show all parts through plastic" thing? Sorry if you can't answer this, just wondering if you knew.
And yes, I do realize that he doesn't have "specific details".
My aunt is going to Manhattan and she is buying be Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs and Meteo L-Drago 85XF.
Which stores would sell them? I dont know because I live in the UK
(Oct. 30, 2011  12:36 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: My aunt is going to Manhattan and she is buying be Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs and Meteo L-Drago 85XF.
Which stores would sell them? I dont know because I live in the UK

Walmart, Target, Toys'R Us etc.
Thanks!
That should have been asked in the obvious "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
hey im sure someone has mentioned this but i was wondering since i did not look back a few pages has any one herd what hasbro planes to do with the beyblade 4d beys ( or METAL FURY BEYS ) ? i read an article on bey wikia but im not trusting that since it sounds a bit fake to me if you guys read it what do you thing? do you think hasbro will do that to the beys or not cuz i dont
Beywikia steals info from here quite a bit and is totally unreliable.
Whatever you read there, don't trust it.
4D is indeed called Metal Fury and Hasbro MIGHT have only one mode for the beys that have modes in them ; they'd have the best mode though. It's still unknown whether or not that they're going to do this. Only time will tell.
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Beywikia steal info from here and is totally unreliable.
Whatever you read there, don't trust it.
4D is indeed called Metal Fury and Hasbro MIGHT have only one mode for the beys that have modes in them ; they'd have the best mode though. It's still unknown whether or not that they're going to do this. Only time will tell.

ya i know that lol any way i also now that it is indeed called metal fury cuz i checked it out on google and it took me to the neveda website any way if they do that it will be a huge disapointment if that happens cuz then if you want all the modes for big bang pegasis you have to buy 3 versions of the EXACT same bey no recolor no new parts just a different mode what a rip of i hope that will not happen what are you thoughts on that? also i did some looking around the internet and it looks like we might not get nightmare rex with the games
Umm, they probably will only release 1 version of it if they DO do it that way.
See the problem is this:
You can have 1 mode and still have the beys for $8-9ish.
OR
You can have all 3 modes and have to dish out $15 for one bey.
And I'm pretty sure we're getting Nightmare Rex, I've seen it on the game. I'm almost 100% positive we're still getting it. Along with 3 other games with different beys.
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Umm, they probably will only release 1 version of it if they DO do it that way.
See the problem is this:
You can have 1 mode and still have the beys for $8-9ish.
OR
You can have all 3 modes and have to dish out $15 for one bey.
And I'm pretty sure we're getting Nightmare Rex, I've seen it on the game. I'm almost 100% positive we're still getting it. Along with 3 other games with different beys.

well ya but its still a downer if thats the case i just hope they keep all the parts and not fuse the pc frame and core and fusion wheal and i dont thin were getting rex with the game cuz there is the normal version then there is the black susanoo then there is a gravity destroyer and then there is a vulcan horusius i never say one for rex
I did.
Plus if we don't get it, meh. It's useless, really.
And the PC Frame and all will still be there - it's just the Metal Frame (or whatever it's called) will only be 1 piece and not 2 or 3, or how ever many there are.
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:32 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: well ya but its still a downer if thats the case i just hope they keep all the parts and not fuse the pc frame and core and fusion wheal and i dont thin were getting rex with the game cuz there is the normal version then there is the black susanoo then there is a gravity destroyer and then there is a vulcan horusius i never say one for rex

Nightmare Rex has been confirmed as a Game release, actually. And, we've been over this whole fusing the core and metal frame into one mode thing - if they offer the good mode, there's absolutely no losses involved. No 4D Metal Frame beys that we are aware of have more than one valid mode involving metal.
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:37 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I did.
Plus if we don't get it, meh. It's useless, really.
And the PC Frame and all will still be there - it's just the Metal Frame (or whatever it's called) will only be 1 piece and not 2 or 3, or how ever many there are.
lol buts its still cool well stil i was just wondering if you guys herd about this roomer well one way to be 100% sure is to wait till february for the toy fair

(Oct. 31, 2011  4:37 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:32 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: well ya but its still a downer if thats the case i just hope they keep all the parts and not fuse the pc frame and core and fusion wheal and i dont thin were getting rex with the game cuz there is the normal version then there is the black susanoo then there is a gravity destroyer and then there is a vulcan horusius i never say one for rex

Nightmare Rex has been confirmed as a Game release, actually. And, we've been over this whole fusing the core and metal frame into one mode thing - if they offer the good mode, there's absolutely no losses involved. No 4D Metal Frame beys that we are aware of have more than one valid mode involving metal.

so what were getting 4 collecters edition and a regular game? well i hope so and what about big bang pegasus dosnt he have like 4 or 3 modes?
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:37 AM)Hazel Wrote:

so what were getting 4 collecters edition and a regular game? well i hope so and what about big bang pegasus dosnt he have like 4 or 3 modes?
Yep, we're getting 4+.
And it has 3 modes IIRC.
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yep, we're getting 4+.
And it has 3 modes IIRC.
ok so ....we have susanoo for every were , vulcan for toys r us, destroyer for best buy so does this mean rex will be for target? and whats IIRC?
Bro we don't know the full specs of everything atm lol
IIRC - If I remember/recall correctly.
Rex will most likely be for walmart.
No, Rex will likely be the general release top for the collector's editions in stores that don't get an exclusive. I believe Cyber Pegasus was the general collector's edition bey last year, no?
(Oct. 31, 2011  8:08 PM)To Wrote: No, Rex will likely be the general release top for the collector's editions in stores that don't get an exclusive. I believe Cyber Pegasus was the general collector's edition bey last year, no?

Counter Leone was released as the general collector's edition, Cyber Pegasus was the toys r' us exclusive.
(Oct. 31, 2011  8:08 PM)To Wrote: No, Rex will likely be the general release top for the collector's editions in stores that don't get an exclusive. I believe Cyber Pegasus was the general collector's edition bey last year, no?

and this years general collector edition is the black susanoo
Now they WILL HAVE TO either sell these in boosters or starters around the time Metal Fury is almost over.