General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

If it's black or a darkish translucent gray color like AD145 then it's normal. Even the Reshuffle set AD145 and WD have that color. With the molds get a kitchen scale and weigh them, then go check Yamislayer's Thread to see what mold it is. And the face... um... I don't know.
Hades Kerbecs, Poison Virgo, Flame Serpent, Meteo L-Drago, Ray Gil. Woop

Hasbro....you really need to correct those typo errors. I guess I was wrong when I said poison virgo came with ED145 :\
(Oct. 21, 2011  10:16 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Hasbro....you really need to correct those typo errors. I guess I was wrong when I said poison virgo came with ED145 :\

At least BD145 is legal in tournaments for Hasbro... but SERIOUSLY? They actually release it when half or more don't even have Wave 2?
....Poison Virgo was supposed to have a Black ED145...

The only matching ED145 is in an incredibly rare Eagle and Libra two pack.

Derp. (But not HASDERP, not persecuting them for dumb reasons)
Hades Awww yeahhhhh. And errthang else. Hades yeah! Wink
DELETED: Thanks for the advice Hazel. Will do Grin
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:37 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:02 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: ....Poison Virgo was supposed to have a Black ED145...

Yeah... this sucks. If they don't get their act together for distribution before December, Im calling them Hasderp. 5 months is rediculous for a new bey.

Order TT, Sonokong, or just be quiet, next time you feel the urge to post this kind of message.

Also, Target and TRU in my state are suddenly flooded with Wave 1 Face-Off packs(in addition to late wave 2 ones...). I believe this to be a case of them dumping old inventory and not paying attention.
I wasn't complaining about the company itself, I was saying the part swap is a bit strange.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: Also, Target and TRU in my state are suddenly flooded with Wave 1 Face-Off packs(in addition to late wave 2 ones...). I believe this to be a case of them dumping old inventory and not paying attention.

Same thing happened to my Target a few weeks ago but now all my Target is filled with is old Metal Fusion single beys.
My walmart and target and even Toys R Us have really old beys that I've seen for the past half year.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:14 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I wasn't complaining about the company itself, I was saying the part swap is a bit strange.

I was speaking to Galaxy Jay, actually. My mistake - I did not edit the quote properly.

In response to your post, however, a lot of places probably have that particular Face-Off pack now. I bought one recently and saw several more there, due to the theory I mentioned above.
Guys this isn't important, but Hasbro has a new stadium. It's just like the pegasis thunderwhip stadium, but for gravity destroyer. http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...68F1:en_US
(Oct. 18, 2011  1:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  6:16 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Dude, here in Australia normal starters are like 15$ and boosters for about 8$.

Australia is a fraud.

Damn carping straight!

Just about the 4D stuff I am really hoping they don't do this seriously it ruins the point of 4D's and really makes me want to go to a store that sells them (When they come out) and tear them up in front of everyone.

Just some speculation about the stadium but it looks to have a decent slope.
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:44 AM)BeybladeBattler Wrote: Guys this isn't important, but Hasbro has a new stadium. It's just like the pegasis thunderwhip stadium, but for gravity destroyer. http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...68F1:en_US

Call me crazy but I have reason to believe that the slopes in the inside are different than Pegasis ThunderWhip.

Anyways, does anyone have any idea what the slopes are like?
(Oct. 22, 2011  5:12 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  1:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  6:16 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Dude, here in Australia normal starters are like 15$ and boosters for about 8$.

Australia is a fraud.

Damn carping straight!

Just about the 4D stuff I am really hoping they don't do this seriously it ruins the point of 4D's and really makes me want to go to a store that sells them (When they come out) and tear them up in front of everyone.

Just some speculation about the stadium but it looks to have a decent slope.

Hahaha... Bring a Phantom Orion Attack mode so kids would be amazed, And you both battle uncustomised, [Both PO] RustyXD wins! the kid would be like ''What'', ''How did I loose''!. Hope the slopes are good[good for Hasbro is VERY Decent]. EDIT: Scratch that, it's pretty much Identical, except for 'slopes' near the pockets for maybe a harder success at a KO. I don't know much about Hasbro stadiums honestly.
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:44 AM)BeybladeBattler Wrote: Guys this isn't important, but Hasbro has a new stadium. It's just like the pegasis thunderwhip stadium, but for gravity destroyer. http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...68F1:en_US

well at least the grphic on the inside look good
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  10:40 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: So its all the more reason to get TT beys. Im not hating on Hasbro, but financially, yes, its a great cost cutter, but what about the anime? It shows of four of BBPs modes in a minute. Kids are going to want to change it and go WTF?

Thats my short analysis.
As I've said, they are throwing around ideas for releasing the other modes outside of the standard starters. When I said "oh, like in the double packs?" their response was "something like that". But again, as I've said, these are just ideas they are toying with. What the company will actually allow them to do is going to be an entirely different issue.

All I will say is the Beyblade staff they have right now are very good at what they are allowed to do. If they could make this competitive, they would, believe me. They all entered the company because they love toys and making them fun. They do have to compromise to fit company protocol.
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:17 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote: as long as Hasbro has the Greatest Viable Combo Perfect mode, most of the people who buys beys for tournies wont care, collecters wont care, but the little ones will care, but Deikailo said HASBRO SAID IT WAS UNCONFORMED, JUST AN IDEA!
The only thing unconfirmed is the rerelease of sub modes like barrage on Blitz or standard on Fang.

brrage on blitzs standard on fang what are you on about is hasbro not making their 4d metal wheel seperate like the tt ones or something?!! i dont understand!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:50 AM)Hero Wrote:

Call me crazy but I have reason to believe that the slopes in the inside are different than Pegasis ThunderWhip.

Anyways, does anyone have any idea what the slopes are like?

The tornado ridge is more outward, it looks like 2-3 inches maybe? hope the slope is not a dope slope. I might consider getting this.
Would it make sense if Hasbro were to release Proto Nemesis except with some design that conforms to assembly? I mean like separating the parts so it could be put together like every other beyblade. Note: I'm not talking about making it entirely different in shape.
(Oct. 22, 2011  5:18 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: CONGRATULATIONS TORONTO BLADERS WAVE 2 HAS BEEN SPOTTED BY ME
GDESTROYER
TWISTED TEMPO
FLAME PYXIS
CYCLONE HERCLEO
GRAND CETUS

No Beyhunting succeses as Kai-V said please; unless of course no one has seen them in them Toronto.

Off Topic: But I must say this because Sasuke4195 PMing is turned off. Sasuke I made your avatar not Vintage and I would like credit for it.
The Perseus stadium looks pretty cool. Hope it doesn't have a gimmick and better slopes, AND that the paint stays on the stadium, not the tips Grin
And njrk, it's still unconfirmed if they're going to do this or not. I just hope that they don't, but if they do, there's nothing we can really do about it lol
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:02 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: ....Poison Virgo was supposed to have a Black ED145...

rare ive saw tons of those when metal fusion was out
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:51 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The Perseus stadium looks pretty cool. Hope it doesn't have a gimmick and better slopes, AND that the paint stays on the stadium, not the tips Grin
And njrk, it's still unconfirmed if they're going to do this or not. I just hope that they don't, but if they do, there's nothing we can really do about it lol

well apart from me offically goining up to them and strangling they guy or guys who though non interchangable metal wheels where a good idea
Yeah, I even bought one Chocked_2
And read the past few pages. They have their reasons and they are VERY good reasons. Tell me, would you pay $15+ per blade and have it come with a Ripcord Launcher?
They DON'T want to do it, but if they want to do this smart from a business standpoint, they'd probably be best going off with the not changing parts. And no, that doesn't mean that I'm siding with that idea, personally I don't want it to happen, but it's logic.
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:51 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: And njrk, it's still unconfirmed if they're going to do this or not. I just hope that they don't, but if they do, there's nothing we can really do about it lol

from what I understand from Deikailo's post, it is confirmed, the only part unconfirmed is if the second mode will also be released.
http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...69C1:en_US

Hasbro Wrote:Battle it out with your friends with the HADES KERBECS top! This awesome, five-piece customizable top has the stamina to outlast its opponents. Its PERFORMANCE TIP: DS maximizes its defense and stamina abilities, while the SPIN TRACK: BD145 has 2 battle modes to boost its attack or stamina! Best of all, this top has a special ENERGY RING that you can attach in two ways for different attacks! You’re sure to dominate with the HADES KERBECS top!

nyeheheheh

Anyone think Hasbro will make Vulcan Horuseus a regular release? With our luck, they'll just translate the PSP game and sell Vulcan Horseus along with it. Lips_sealed