General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 10, 2011  6:53 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They are!
Except that damn one with Grand Cetus and Hyper Orso. :\
RS is the only good thing in there lololol

i know but as a collector that orso be looking FINE ALSO theres that gravity perseus and inferno byxis now theres a set im gonna get ooh ooh also rock zurafa and torch gemios MMM MMM fine beys
I hate how the 1 good double pack has the worst colors.....brown gravity perseus and black and yellow inferno byxis....
(Oct. 10, 2011  7:18 PM)Meow! Wrote: I hate how the 1 good double pack has the worst colors.....brown gravity perseus and black and yellow inferno byxis....

While I admit they carped up Perseus, IMO Inferno Byxis isn't too bad. I kind of like the yellow rubber on RS, and the Byxis CW isn't too bad either.

Though, this might belong in Random Thoughts.
They are adding transparent colors for the custom Beyblades. There is almost no room to complain.
Personally I'm not gonna try to complain much more about their stuff in Facoff packs. IMO, so far the majority of the Faceoff packs have been exceptional, except for one or two. (Hyper Orso one and Ray Serpent packs) but other than that, they're doing exceptional! Plus most of these CW's don't have many recolors at all, so having these will be great for the aesthetic part of Beyblade. Joyful_3
The hasbro L-drago 2 Clear wheel in the L-Drago three pack seems to have softer rubber than the TT variant I own, while the triple battle set L-drago being similar to the TT one Texture wise. Another thing about the hasbro one, is that the CW is slightly purple-ish in tint. at least mine is.

Another interesting thing about rubber variants, the R145 in the rock giraffe 2 pack seems to feel soft, but is stiff as plastic.
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:32 PM)Slee Wrote: The hasbro L-drago 2 Clear wheel in the L-Drago three pack seems to have softer rubber than the TT variant I own, while the triple battle set L-drago being similar to the TT one Texture wise. Another thing about the hasbro one, is that the CW is slightly purple-ish in tint. at least mine is.

Another interesting thing about rubber variants, the R145 in the rock giraffe 2 pack seems to feel soft, but is stiff as plastic.

These are both known things. As I understand it, the L-Drago II actually gains a good deal of functionality from the softer rubber, and the R145 is functionally indistinguishable from the TT one, despite being softer.
I just checked all the appropriate websites for this : There is no Beyblade store event in the United Kingdom planned anytime soon. I really hope nobody will waste their Saturday going to their local toy shop when none of the official sites mention anything about a Beyblade event.

It is very disappointing that Hasbro seems to totally be ignoring the United Kingdom ...
Ultimate Kcpj, there is a reason it clearly says that only registrants should have gotten that email and that only registrants can go. We do not want to hijack their plans, be respectful of their procedures. You are not supposed to share that email, you and us would probably be in trouble.
Sorry,I've just relized that,next time I'll be more carefulUnhappy
I just Bought the Lions Lair and 13.00 wow. long line and it had NO PRICE but Found ketos and herculeo unboxing from me soon soon
(Oct. 14, 2011  9:22 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: I just Bought the Lions Lair and 13.00 wow. long line and it had NO PRICE but Found ketos and herculeo unboxing soon

Does the Lion's Lair have a Tornado Ridge? It's something we've been pondering for a while.
(Oct. 14, 2011  9:24 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  9:22 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: I just Bought the Lions Lair and 13.00 wow. long line and it had NO PRICE but Found ketos and herculeo unboxing soon

Does the Lion's Lair have a Tornado Ridge? It's something we've been pondering for a while.

Yes and no it has it but it using solid ###### is YouTube

Dang Dang Dang has a Tornado ridge lions lair disappoints Hasbro
No, we've just been wondering it for a while, because the stock photos of these things are usually small and are .jpg files, which lose quality in the photo. That's why we could never tell if it had a Tornado Ridge or not. But thank you for clearing this all up!
(Oct. 15, 2011  4:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, we've just been wondering it for a while, because the stock photos of these things are usually small and are .jpg files, which lose quality in the photo. That's why we could never tell if it had a Tornado Ridge or not. But thank you for clearing this all up!

Your Welcome Smile I'm returning it Soundwave was right And The commercial lies

(Oct. 16, 2011  12:36 AM)BeybladeBattler Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZqK2Iok0mQ
Meteo L Drago single pack unboxing..
In French though.

German. Wink

Thanks for finding this! Seems like the L-Drago II CW from the starter has the same pearly rubber as the one from the 3-pack. Hopefully the newer beys will find their way to other places soon. Grin
Grats to Joseph317 for beating me for the spot in the National Championships!
Just went to target and walmart.
Target: SO MANY L-Drago 3 SETS!!
Walmart: in a ray striker 2 pack, Striker was replaced by a cyber pegasis, and the other was replaced by a Thermal Lacerta by an employee.(maybe the original beys got stolen?)
(Oct. 16, 2011  12:27 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Just went to target and walmart.
Target: SO MANY L-Drago 3 SETS!!
Walmart: in a ray striker 2 pack, Striker was replaced by a cyber pegasis, and the other was replaced by a Thermal Lacerta by an employee.(maybe the original beys got stolen?)

Kai-V said a few times not to post your beyhunting successes or fails.
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:32 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Its just what i saw.

And it does not matter, because it is not something new that people particularly care about.
I care a bit actually. It's nice to know that they're beginning to hit shelves elsewhere.