General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 08, 2011  11:29 PM)Temporal Wrote: Not if the actual second beyblade was in dark plastic and was actually random, as in varying from pack to pack.

Example. One pack had Twisted Tempo and Thermal Bull 135ES, and another had Twisted Tempo and Gravity Perseus BD145MF. Here, you would have a list of possible second beys, and the second one would be blacked out so you can't see.

That actually sounds way better than the Face-off sets.
Mysterious Opponents or something of the sorts would be it's name.
Exactly. I couldn't work at Hasbro, I suck with naming, but this is what I was getting at. Again, never underestimate a child's affinity for marketing gimmicks.
Bey-Heart
Well, if they're the same colors as the one that came with the games then yes. So basically no. Confused Unless you get red ones.
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:24 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:23 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Actually, you know how they had a release where Rock Scorpio came with a BeyDeck box? They should start releasing special Beyblade packs where they include 2 Metal Faces with the larger tool. XD I would kill for those. XD

While what you say is a good idea. Kids will think MF's are stupid.
"It doesn't do anything..It doesn't even feel heavy!"
-A comment from an actual beginner player.

Load that mug with nine stars for defense. Five bucks say that they stay sold out.
Oh God, you're right. 9 FREAKIN STARS BABY!
9 FREAKIN STARS!
(inb4soldout)
Hell Kerbecs and Meteo L-Drago are having something in them.

I know HK was released with the Snipe and MLD was with the BeyLauncher L...

When I was using Hasbro's Meteo, I didn't see any difference. I shot it, nothing big. The rubber on it is quite hard, but I haven't felt SonoKong's or TAKARA-TOMY's.
Rai: Yup, yup. You need 9 for Defense, six for Stamina, and eight for Attack, and Hasbro gets even richer.
EDIT: You're GOING to stop using that damn jutsu, BBS. Ninja'd. Again.
HK had a snipe launcher? I thought only the SK Hell Kerbecs and Basalt were released with one?
Seriously, all you have to do is load those Metal Faces with tons of stars, and kids are drawn in immediately. I like that idea ^^ lol, it probably won't happen Unhappy But, we can dream, no? Gotta have some seriousness, and not just dream everything.
EDIT: I dunno about you guys, but they could load out the Metal Faces in BALANCE stars [Image: icon_lol.gif]
They were, but that doesn't mean Hasbro won't follow SonoKong.
Kid 1-"Wait why do these metal things make them better again?"
Kid 2-"I don't know, but look at ALL THE STARS ON IT!"
Kid 1-"Holy carp! +15 balance points!, that's amazing!"

Hasbro: Gooood... goooood....
Imagine MF-H's.
Oh God.
LOL
Hah, +50 Defense stars. Can you say, goldmine? Good.

Kid 1: "Hah, you have that puny MF, I have a MF-H!"
Kid 2: So?
Kid 1: Plus 50 stars in defense, so I made Twisted Leone GB145SF!

We'll still have Dark Wolf noobs, but it won't be as bad.
Hasbro wouldn't be able to keep those on the shelves if that were the case XD
Hell, I'd hide them under a bunch of Maximum Stampedes! They'll NEVER find them, they will be too busy getting PTWs!
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:42 AM)Temporal Wrote: Hell, I'd hide them under a bunch of Maximum Stampedes! They'll NEVER find them, they will be too busy getting PTWs!
I'd hide them in some other aisle, in the car cleaning aisle or something.
But if they're the ones with the craters, they'll think the craters are too awesome to pass buy and get those instead D:
Try the ones with no craters, hah. The more useful, the better of a hiding spot it is usually. Anyway, my CS is starting to slow down a bit. The aggressiveness was fun, but now it's a better Defense part.
But the ones without craters are the best Hasderp stadium! D:
Y U NO GET IT
Hide it behind some crappy toy lol
Temporal Hide it behind all the Twisted Tempos if that's the case XD
No one really goes anywhere near the Beyblade section at my local retailer, too busy standing next to me looking at a certain Spin Master baul launching toy...
Basically, EVERYTHING IS ALL TO MYSELF [Image: icon_twisted.gif]
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: But the ones without craters are the best Hasderp stadium! D:
Y U NO GET IT

Because children are suckers for gimmicks, of course!

That won't work. All of the electronics are sold out, and I'm SURE that it'll stay that way. Enough with the hypothetical talk for now, however. On to some real business, Gravity. I have never seen such lame stats. Sadly, they're the most accurate besides Storm Pegasis and Twisted Tempo.
What do you mean when you say 'lame'? Can you give us a rough estimate of Hasbro's star ratings for each type?
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:01 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: But the ones without craters are the best Hasderp stadium! D:
Y U NO GET IT

Because children are suckers for gimmicks, of course!

That won't work. All of the electronics are sold out, and I'm SURE that it'll stay that way. Enough with the hypothetical talk for now, however. On to some real business, Gravity. I have never seen such lame stats. Sadly, they're the most accurate besides Storm Pegasis and Twisted Tempo.

What do you mean exactly? Besides it's better for attack anyways...
The stats say that it's pretty amazing for defense, but still has some attack. The first part may be because of it's typing, but the second part is true for once. It does have some attack use. Now, it's still WAY off, but it's not the type of stats you see on, say, Rock Pegasis 100WD, which apparently has no stamina or defense, just a crapload of attack as far as Hasbro is concerned.

EDIT: By 'lame', I mean stupid. Like saying Dark has Stamina. Or that Flame Has attack, which, by the way, Hasbro has done. Flame Bull 100F.
And basically what you're saying is, in reality, it is the other way around, no?
EDIT: Oops, just read your edit ^^
Sadly, yes. But again, they are more accurate than 90% of Hasbro stats.
Sadly? Last time I checked, Gravity is a wonderful wheel to have, for it's attack. More accurate, I can understand, but not so much 'sadly'. I wonder if Gravity will do well on F or HF in Hasbro stadiums...