General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 09, 2011  5:26 AM)Temporal Wrote: Sadly, yes. But again, they are more accurate than 90% of Hasbro stats.

Oh, I thought you meant- Never mind. Well at least it's not that heavily exaggerated. And Gravity on F, Probably might just give a truckload of smash to stamina beys to send them in the pocket and die.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:28 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Sadly? Last time I checked, Gravity is a wonderful wheel to have, for it's attack. More accurate, I can understand, but not so much 'sadly'. I wonder if Gravity will do well on F or HF in Hasbro stadiums...

I mean it is sad for Hasbro. When THIS is considered a "pretty good set of stats" compared to what they normally do, you need to quit it with the stats.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:30 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:28 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Sadly? Last time I checked, Gravity is a wonderful wheel to have, for it's attack. More accurate, I can understand, but not so much 'sadly'. I wonder if Gravity will do well on F or HF in Hasbro stadiums...

I mean it is sad for Hasbro. When THIS is considered a "pretty good set of stats" compared to what they normally do, you need to quit it with the stats.

Ah that's a more accurate reply. But yeah, Stats always give kids the wrong idea.
Alright, just simple noob-like questions Tongue_out_wink
I asked stats to see if they were similar to the actual performance, seeing as the first post you made regarding the stats had 'lame' and no other way of describing it.
Helps me, though. I can ALWAYS find Basalt, since it has no attack or stamina according to Hasbro. True to an extent, but the thing gets KOs, and not many people wanna use Defense here, so...
Lucky. Went to TRU, No Basalts, or Perseus (Destroyer means Perseus so it doesn't matter). Lucky people nowadays.
I have heard most people have gotten theirs at Target. I have yet to check any of my TRUs or Targets, and I'm hoping to find something.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:43 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I have heard most people have gotten theirs at Target. I have yet to check any of my TRUs or Targets, and I'm hoping to find something.

Target either. All I managed to do, is trade the carp combo Earth Bull WA130WD, and I ended up getting a Meteo L- Drago from the TBS. And there's a few Pegasus Battle Sets. Might buy it for the RF, R2F and F. And the Beylauncher in case my L/R string frays again.
Have there been any sightings of the Metal Masters beys in Europe at all? All I ever find here (Portugal) is the Legend series along with the usual Storm Pegasis, LLD, Storm Aquario, etc. I was hoping we'd at least have Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Striker by now...
To our knowledge, no they haven't appeared in Europe yet. That being said though, I'm pretty sure European members don't visit this thread often Confused I want to say though, that I've heard of sightings in the Portugal.
Yes, I think a few Metal Masters have been seen in the United Kingdom, unless they were just the Legend Series Boosters.
(Aug. 08, 2011  9:49 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Anyway, Hasbro will most likely(100%)
Just release it as a single Bey. If someone has it within the show, You can ignore the video game(s) and just wait for the single one upon store shelfs.

Sora had Cyber Pegasis and it was released as a video game. Although, they came out with the Legend CP, but it had 105F instead of 100HF.

(Aug. 08, 2011  11:24 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:23 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Actually, you know how they had a release where Rock Scorpio came with a BeyDeck box? They should start releasing special Beyblade packs where they include 2 Metal Faces with the larger tool. XD I would kill for those. XD

While what you say is a good idea. Kids will think MF's are stupid.
"It doesn't do anything..It doesn't even feel heavy!"
-A comment from an actual beginner player.

But you know how little kids love the shows. They see Kenta use one and say "Ooo! I want one!"

(Aug. 09, 2011  12:01 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Seriously, all you have to do is load those Metal Faces with tons of stars, and kids are drawn in immediately.

I overheard one mom telling her son that one of the beys had X amount of stars for attack and he was like "Oh my gosh! I'm taking this one."
You should realize in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, the targeted audience is children. But, they obviously do not know how to play by the rules, as my friend said. You do know that mostly it is the wiser older group that are buying them. Hasbro's BEYBLADE: Metal Masters product line, though, could be quite different. This meaning their tournaments only to the age of 13.

Technically, you gotta be 18 to be an adult.
Hades Kerbecs
The Proofs in here
http://beybladebattles.ca/register.php
It Says Hades Kerbecs Meteo L-drago And ya
Just Look in Select Name 1 And Select Name
I think everyone knew this would be the name, seeing as 'Green Hell' was changed to 'Green Hades'. Not complaining, to me it sounds better that 'Chaos Kerbecs'. :B But thanks, jkbeybattlez.
Meh, it's cool name.
I'm still wondering, what the hell the Shadow name is.
I still got here b4re you jkbeybattlez.

Shadow... Shadow.... wait it's at the bottom...
Shadow Wolf, I'd bet. Next Legend bey, methinks. I mean, Dark Wolf from Shadow Wolf, it just makes sense.
Very true... anyone notice in the second name part it says 'Phoenix'?
That's what we all thought too, but they're done with the Legend Series, no?
Not neccessarily, Rai, there are still a few Pre-HWS beys they haven't re-made. If they ARE continuing the Legend Series, I wonder if L-Drago will be Meteo or Lightning, or the small possibility of something new...
WARNING: BASELESS SPECTULATION

They could have the other pre-HWS Beys like Wolf, Gemios, etc. be made into another Legend Series for MM.

@Coasters: Huh, it says both Phoenix and Fireblaze... Confused
I doubt it. Thunder was just released a few months back. And Hasbro will never give up a chance to squeeze money out of a VERY popular character in Wolf. (There IS a reason they're called Dark Wolf Noobs.)

EDIT: Tch, double ninja'd.