General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

someone should play around with them, use a good dark combo (if one exists). All for the lulz of course
I'll use storm cap. I have fun with it. But I'm taking my kerbecs and TT beys in case anybody older is there.
Someone should take down big bang pegasus and watch the kids go "OMG FAKE", dunno if kids still do it, but they did back when i was in primary school
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:28 AM)amit93 Wrote: Someone should take down big bang pegasus and watch the kids go "OMG FAKE", dunno if kids still do it, but they did back when i was in primary school

just cuz it's Big, doesn't mean it can't go BANG Dumb Rimshot
[cricket chirp] I'll take my hell wheel and everyone will go "he said the H word," Actually, probably not considering the kids nowadays...
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: [cricket chirp] I'll take my hell wheel and everyone will go "he said the H word," Actually, probably not considering the kids nowadays...
I could by have said that better...you must've read my mind I was thinking the same thing... Sorry for off topic post. Anyways I'm hoping my local TRU has re-stocked and possibly have MM wave 2?
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: [cricket chirp] I'll take my hell wheel and everyone will go "he said the H word," Actually, probably not considering the kids nowadays...

whats that supposed to mean? lol
It's what happens when people make bad jokes and nobody laughs...maybe its just an american thing Anyway, I want someone to go and represent the WBO at one of those TRU things. If they're real bladers, then they'll be interested
yeah I know what you meant, the bad joke was intentional, also the dumdrim was to represent a fail....

also I'm not American, I'm English... lol, I've just been talking with coasters 'R' us till sunrise... (opps) and he (i think) is American.

representing the WBO sounds cool, but it depends If we can get an amazing player over/already there Uncertain
No no, thats what I was saying, never mind...
So who's up for it, I'll be out of the country so no hope for me...(because i'm such an epic blader)
I just realized why my dumb iPod thought I wanted to say. I mean I couldn't have said it better. Sorry night wolf I didn't mean to be rude.
Just to clear things up, I'm American.
I'd bring Big Bang Pegasis, show the kids, let them hold it. Bring Storm Pegasis, teach them how to shoot Storm Pegasis, I'll also teach the kids about this place. Just help them out, ya'know?
I'm guessing nobody read my post about helping the kids and teaching them more advanced techniques etc. Etc.LOL but yeah Only way I could be productive at the event. I don't wanna crush every kid with top tier combos..
It's not a real tournament...just a "gathering"
Besides, it's not like the TRU employees will know the difference. They just see different colored spinning tops
The employees of the one I have in my city seem pretty knowledgable about Beyblades. I believe they can tell the difference between the American and Japanese released ones well enough.

Still, if it's a gathering, I'll still go. Hopefully it'll give me another shot at some friendly competition.
someone should take down a TT attack stadium, just for show.
its illegal to use beys in a hasbro tourny that arent released by hasbro
its illegal to use beys in a hasbro tourny that arent released by hasbro
...It's just a meet up, seriously, read up before you post... It's not even official in anyway, TRU just lay a few stadia on the floor for people to battle on.
still though new beys make little children cry
still though new beys make little children cry
who cares? And use firefox, you're double posting
why fire fox i liek da internet explorers and the tru thing is only for small children that still shop there