General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

EDIT : DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.

Update:
We have been made aware of the upcoming international release dates for Beyblade Metal Fusion. If your country is not on the list, this is because we have not been made aware of the release date for your area.
If we find it, the list will be updated.
  • Canada:
    May 17th, 2010
  • USA:
    August 1st, 2010
  • France :
    September 12th, 2010
  • UK:
    August 1st, 2010
  • Benelux:
    September 1st, 2010
  • Spain:
    July 1st, 2010
  • Germany:
    August 1st, 2010
  • Scandinavia:
    September 27th, 2010
  • Mexico:
    October 1st, 2010
  • Latin America:
    October 1st, 2010
  • Australia/New Zealand:
    November 11th, 2010

The previous topic became a mess, so there will be clear rules for this new thread.

Seeing as this is posted in the Beyblade General forum, only discuss the new toyline here, not the anime. Once interesting things get revealed about the anime or the manga, another topic will be made in the appropriate forum, however we believe it is not the case right now.

Moreover, if you have nothing relevant or important to say, do not post. The same rules for the whole message board apply here, and we will be more severe in applying them here. This topic is supposed to propose an intelligent discussion of the new series brought by Hasbro. Also make sure you have read the previous posts, the Bey News articles or this message before you post a new link or any other content, because if it has already been posted several minutes before, then your post will be deleted.

Finally, if you do not see any information in this opening post, or in the Bey News listed below, then it is simply not known yet, so do not ask us if we know about it. We will do our best to update either of the two places as quickly as possible.

VERY IMPORTANT TO READ
Bey News articles concerning BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion--8095
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...n-May-15th
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...ally-opens
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...stores-now

http://www.entertainmentearth.com
This website has a list of 'waves' that you can vigilantly use to know what should be released and what will be, however know that stock in your local stores varies a lot from those lists most of the time because some places, even in the same country, get stock at later times, or sometimes newer stock but not older stock in between. If you are wondering if a certain Beyblade, Beystadium or accessory is released in your local toy stores, you should always call them or go in the store by yourself because only you can know what they have in stock, it is not standardised even amongst the cities of a same state or province.
Awesome! Well anyway it seems like the electronic tops will be pointless as of they use the old launchers and nothing new except pointless sounds and lights. They also cost 9.99 which is higher for a useless add on.
the electronic tops have allways been part of the beyblade toy line... they are just another way to get kids to buy their stuff.. becuse it "makes noise"....
I dont know about you but i wouldent waste my cash on one of um.
The link was added to the Bey News article.

Also, why do they put so much Japanese and so many references to the Japanese products. On Dark Wolf, it is written BB-29, which could clearly make kids wonder where BB-01 to BB-27 went ... And why did they write "Let it rip" in Japanese ...

However, at least they seem to keep "DF145FS", at least in a smaller font but on the cover and right above the name.
So it looks like they are giving the track and bottom information it's just placed in a different area.

Oh and nothing like a snot green aquario clear wheel

EDIT: Kai-V the only reason I can see them including the Japanese text is for aesthetics. Maybe they feel that looks 'cool'
(Feb. 22, 2010  8:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The link was added to the Bey News article.

Also, why do they put so much Japanese and so many references to the Japanese products. On Dark Wolf, it is written BB-29, which could clearly make kids wonder where BB-01 to BB-27 went ... And why did they write "Let it rip" in Japanese ...

However, at least they seem to keep "DF145FS", at least in a smaller font but on the cover and right above the name.

A horrible decision, regarding the BB Product Codes.

It does look like they have edited out "CANCER" on the Face, while they are using the clear versions of CH120 and FS.
man that snot green aquario looks horrible.
Wait a minute, electronic tops that make metal clashing sounds?! Cool! Wait, mfb already do that in battle. Uncertain
(Feb. 22, 2010  8:44 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: guys i found another aquario:
also link for close-up pics: http://www.collectiondx.com/article/nytf...o_beyblade
*Recoils in horror* D: Genuinely can't remember the last time I saw a bey that hideous...
I will how ever be having the black aries clear wheel that's on there (stickers off obviously).
The Aquario wheel looks ugly, but the launcher is an Aquario custom of the MFB Light Launcher, not the old launcher. Guess they changed it! And Medz, they did that with the plastic electronic tops, too. Anyone have an idea whether or not they are heavier than the normal MFB's?
I agree ellz it just sours the awesome looking normal version. What were hasbro thinking when they made that bey?
Atleast they kept the bey names the same though because with some plastics they changed some of them.
umm Dark Gasher sounds a little different from Dark Cancer last I checked.
i hope they sell the ez launchers from the electronic beyblades seperately, i wanna get one! looks cool
HAHA! I WAS RIGHT! A NOT CLEAR WHEEL! W00T!
*hopes for solid brown and blue Clear Wheels*

Also, it's a ROCK Aquario?

It's a good thing they kept DF145FS, too! I'm sure i'd be at a Hasbro event at one of those free zones trying to teach some kids advanced battle strategy when i mention C145WB and they look at me like a 500 foot tall purple platypus bear.

And my last note- remember all those LEGO toys with the seemingly random serial codes from the catalog being used on stickers in the design? I bet kids will just see the BB-27 ect as nothing more than that. At least i hope.
I'm not really thrilled with how much they are pushing Beybladebattles.com on the packaging, or the idea in general. You'd think they would want to promote something like, you know ... the actual game! It would have been great if they had a BeyPoint-esque system instead of what they have now.

(Feb. 22, 2010  8:48 PM)Khel Wrote: Oh and nothing like a snot green aquario opaque wheel

Fixed lol
i was watching a youtube videos from toyfair 2010 in new york and this guy was asking the hasbro people questions and the hasbro people said that right after the toy line comes out in america they will start fireing the tournaments up so basicly not much time to make strategys exept for the launching ones but alot of newbs will probably enter those tournaments also some people said that the reactor chamber only holds 1 beyblade but it actually holds 6 so yeah
If we remember my wholoe Bey Lunch thing from the old thread, my REactor Chamber will only hold Milk. lol.

[Image: P2140388.jpg]
YES! STORM AQUARIO 100HF/S BOOSTER

The lack of a Point Battle sign is disgusting.
The opaque Clear Wheels look bad.
Am i the only one who likes Opaque Wheels?
Welp, it hasn't been posted in THIS thread yet, so i might as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIe...r_embedded

Here, BenX!
Thank you firelord! Edit: Saw it before just did not see that bit... *Slaps himself a few times* IM STUPID!!!!!
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:16 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Welp, it hasn't been posted in THIS thread yet, so i might as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIe...r_embedded

Here, BenX!
he said that the tournaments will start up right away