General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Rocky Wrote:He also said that the track controlled the blades movement patterns though. ^^;
Regarding this and a memorized script, I think the latest press releases have all been saying that the Track was controlling the movement, and that the Bottom determined how fast a Beyblade was ...
http://www.pr-inside.com/let-it-rip-the-...684884.htm
Overall, it looks like Hasbro may have the upper hand for this Bey generation. All these different launchers with different colors and faces on them, double packs, able to BeyBattle with people across the world, a snot Aquario (lol), all these new things!
I don't mean to think bad of TT, I just think Hasbro's going in the right direction this time. Although, I'm a little upset about the minor change in stickers on some Beys. I guess they had to to that because they're not Hybrid Wheels anymore (Like Pegasis's - or I guess now Pegasus - stickers surrounding the face).

Also, @Strega (On the 4th page), well, what about US/UK? You have to wait a month, but we have to wait 7 months! maybe 8!
http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery/Feat...4.jpg.html

Does anyone notice that weird thing next to the launcher handle in the picture with the Rock Leone & the orange Beylauncher? Any clue what that is?
I think that the black thing is the Wind Up Launcher. Is that what you mean?

EDIT: THE NEW LAUNCHERS ALL HAVE SLITS FOR BEYPOINTERS. HASBRO, STOP TORTURING US!!!
the red thing is a type of grip it has a slot for a launcher and it has a trigger for some reason
Kinda, did anyone else notice in the picture with the Lighting L Drago winder launcher and Rock Leone that it has a red right launcher attachedto it? I guess it must be a new type of launcher grip.

EDIT: FOOF! Beat me to the post.
Are you referring to launchers or launcher grips? The launcher needs those slits to fit in the launcher grip.

EDIT: referring to firelord's post
yay the launcher grips come with rubber grips
HEY, are they still going to have the clear wheels and stuff, our are they making them look solid and ugly like that aquario
(Feb. 24, 2010  3:50 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I think that the black thing is the Wind Up Launcher. Is that what you mean?

EDIT: THE NEW LAUNCHERS ALL HAVE SLITS FOR BEYPOINTERS. HASBRO, STOP TORTURING US!!!

the only reason they keep the slip was for the grip launcher
They do? Oh... well, that crushed my hopes and dreams. Again.

Welp, at least i can still put my trusty beypointer on a wind up launcher.
(Feb. 24, 2010  3:56 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: HEY, are they still going to have the clear wheels and stuff, our are they making them look solid and ugly like that aquario

Yes, but I think that the snot-colored Aquario wheel is just going to be a special recolor gimmick, if you're refering to the snot one.
All of Hasbro's other NORMAL beys outnumber Snot Aquario 8 bajillian to one.
There is tons more detail on the new beylaunchers. I also like hasbros rubber grips better!

but the opaque wheels look cheap Unhappy
(Feb. 24, 2010  4:24 AM)Jsc Wrote: There is tons more detail on the new beylaunchers. I also like hasbros rubber grips better!

Hell ya! I totally agree, the new Grip Rubbers look ten times better than the TT ones. Well considering they actually look rubber-y and grip-y.
Well i like the snot wheel...I like the fact that the rubber grip comes with the real grip... Get grip let it rip!
(Feb. 24, 2010  4:24 AM)Jsc Wrote: There is tons more detail on the new beylaunchers. I also like hasbros rubber grips better!

(Feb. 24, 2010  4:50 AM)BladingBrian Wrote: Hell ya! I totally agree, the new Grip Rubbers look ten times better than the TT ones. Well considering they actually look rubber-y and grip-y.

Why are you clowning about and judging a thing that neither of us have handled? Have you harlequins ever even handled Takara Tomy's release?! sheesh...
(Feb. 25, 2010  12:09 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Why are you clowning about and judging a thing that neither of us have handled? Have you harlequins ever even handled Takara Tomy's release?! sheesh...

Chill man, Im just stating I like the appearance of the Hasbro grips over the TTs. Never said the thing itself was necessarily better, just that I like the look. Anyhow, did anyone else notice how the Dragon winders for the left launchers were actually properly oriented?
The soft plastic grips are virtually identical, aesthetically, not in functionality.
(Feb. 25, 2010  10:50 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Nevala's press release i think said Gingka or something...

I think that was likely just a little error since if you look in the characters section on their website, it says Ginga. Anyway, I know this is kind of a silly thought, but I was just thinking, if their using the old launchers on the electronic tops, and they remolded the standard Right Launchers for the MFBs, I wonder if there is a chance that they are using the same amount of teeth on the inside of the launcher as they did will the EZ Shooter. If they do, that would be totally awesome.
(Feb. 25, 2010  11:24 PM)BladingBrian Wrote: I think that was likely just a little error since if you look in the characters section on their website, it says Ginga. Anyway, I know this is kind of a silly thought, but I was just thinking, if their using the old launchers on the electronic tops, and they remolded the standard Right Launchers for the MFBs, I wonder if there is a chance that they are using the same amount of teeth on the inside of the launcher as they did will the EZ Shooter. If they do, that would be totally awesome.

If we could keep baseless speculation like this to an absolute minimum, please.
(Feb. 25, 2010  11:33 PM)♥ Wrote: If we could keep baseless speculation like this to an absolute minimum, please.

Will do, sorry.
I'm just wondering something. Sorry if this is a complete noobish question, but if Hasbro are using the previous launchers they used for their old blades, is it possible to use them for said blades as well.
The original series launchers only seem to be the for the lights and sounds beyblades, all of the launchers released with MFB are Light Launchers.
How have Hasbro managed to make everything look cheap and tacky? Unhappy