General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Sep. 05, 2012  2:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Found this today whilst roaming Google, don't recall it being posted.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...wnload.jpg
I'm pretty sure it's real, since it has the Hasbro logo on it, but then again, this is like the only photo I can find of the damn thing lol.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid943209

Just That Guy Wrote:That Zurafa looks beautiful. Too bad it was likely cancelled, hopefully it's just postponed.

I've seen this set many times in stores; like ages ago.
Stocks vary from state to state. Something that arrives in Washington won't be arriving in Florida on the same day. Even at that, some stores don't get exact stocks either.
Hey, for you guys talking about the Bey-Ta for Hasbro, maybe they'll release it, without Nemesis, but with a special tip.

If they do, I think the tip would be AF (Attract Flat) , AD (Attract Defense), AB (Attract Ball), but no Attract Sharp because of Sol Blaze's tip, BTS (Bey Ta Sharp), BTB (Bey Ta Ball), BTF (Bey Ta Flat), or BTD (Bey Ta Defense). That'd be cool, because then you could use Beys other than Nemesis in it.
Grin
It'd be a god awful version with no exits and cheap mechanisms. I can count on it.
It would probably be like the stadium in the triple battle set with interchangeable cores that go better with certain tips. It'd be neat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnAGoQhwirY -Credit to aniketaggarwal01-

Proto Nemesis Box. Is it gonna be similar to L-Drago Destructor where the Metal Frame is the "Energy Ring"?
So Proto Nemesis' motif is not the same as that of Diablo Nemesis', but an outline of the skull designs on the metal Energy Ring.
I'm surprised they didn't just give it a blank face...

Also, surprised that the plastic frame isn't screwed in.
Just like L-Drago Destructor; a metal Energy Ring and a plastic Fusion Wheel.
...yes I got that, what I didn't expect was something similar to L-Drago Destructor.

I originally thought that the plastic frame would be screwed into the metal wheel.
Well, I like that Proto Nemesis to be honest... Smile
I like it especially because of it not having a blank face, haha!

Not to mention that they made it to be a "normal" bey, and not one that works differently in a special stadium.
While the TT one is certainly impressive (and fun) to use in the Bey-Ta, ones who already own the TT version wouldn't mind getting this one I believe...
For ones who don't own the TT one, they have a new part to test....
You know I wonder if Hasbro had to sacrifice anything just to both reverse engineer (turn it to a normal beyblade) Proto Nemesis, and sell it without the Bey Ta. I can imagine Fusion Hades having a similar assembling design, with plastic at bottom as a screwed in part.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I may actually get that nemesis.
Tbh, Proto Nemesis was the only thing I wanted to get from Metal Fury along with a few printed faces (the RB beys specifically, such as Fox, Lyre/a, Crown and Beelzeb).
Well I can honestly say that I believe that most of us are suprised that it looks so nice.
That's crazy sex Phantom. Thanks.

Well it's also just crazy, that Lynx, that RED Variares (packaging at one point), were seen elsewhere.

Like on starters, faceoff.
>description says only available online
>must click where to buy
lolhasbrosite
Given the parts all suck pretty much, it's still not a bad price at all.
If I see this, I'm getting 2. One for collection, one for recreational play. Smile Some clashy colors there, but they all look pretty sick.
I'm a sucker for neon colors.
I'd love to own that set like right now.
I just can't wait to see what a Proto Nemesis does in a faceoff set, completely custom colors and parts combo.
That Beat Lynx MW and CW looks like the fakes sold by Rapidity and Top Flight, eurgh.
LOL Actually, Ga, all of the Metal Fury releases have several things in common with fakes LOL.
yeah i agree that it looks so fake ^ Anyways I'm looking forward to Proto neminis Grin