General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Good to see that they're in stock and that they're based in the US. Hopefully Metal Fury will start spreading across the US, that is, that Hasbro isn't just selling to smaller distributors or something..
I know you guys may disagree with me completely and say this is much better but it sucks they have no stickers, it looks so plain only having a tattoo face
I also knew the metal wheels will be super light in the first place. I knew metal fury's metal wheels will just be another legend wheel carp Unhappy
I agree, have you seen the Hasbro Variares??? BLAH!! DX
Horrible presentation compared to TAKARA TOMY
Advertise childish toys with grown men or teenage boys
Safety freaks
Beyblade Killers
Ruins Japanese Products to maximize originality
Oh narks, Too bad I'm stuck with it!
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:23 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'm worried of what other beys will look like. Here is my opinion of what they will be
Spike quetzalcoatl 125 RF
Phantom orion 145 D
_____ Nemesis S130 XF
Fusion _____ AD145 WD
These will be the same
Duo uranus 230 WD
Flash saggitario 230 WD
Kreis Cygnus 145 WD
Shadow Quetz 125WD (Maybe because kids may have trouble pronouncing Quetzalcoatl and Shadow because MAYBE how Death Driger was change to Shadow Driger)
Phantom Orion DF145/145WD/EWD/ES/S (I pray it won't be S or ES)
Duo/Double (Perhaps) Uranus 230WD (however like S130 they may release a boring track)
Bakushin Belzebu (or how it's spelt) T125XF
Circle Cygnus 145WD
Diabolical (I have no idea why I predict this) Nemesis SW145SD/XF/HFS etc (coz they may think that this will amaze kids)
Fusion (even they have "Fusion" Wheels) Demolition (cos of Hell to Hades change) AD145WD
Etc I can't be bothered doing Flash right now
But that's what I think at least

(Jun. 28, 2012  4:25 PM)Spiral Wrote: I agree, have you seen the Hasbro Variares??? BLAH!! DX
Horrible presentation compared to TAKARA TOMY
Advertise childish toys with grown men or teenage boys
Safety freaks
Beyblade Killers
Ruins Japanese Products to maximize originality
Oh narks, Too bad I'm stuck with it!

Seen Variares already and which part do you agree with
All of those names are just outright dumb.
Circle?
Double?
Diablolical?
Demolition?
What the hell man.
To gemini attack
I agree with the fact that they have no stickers on them. they look very stupid. :l
(Jun. 28, 2012  5:21 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: How does Demolition even equate to Hades?

It's not suppose to, this is hasbro we are talking about
(Jun. 28, 2012  5:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: All of those names are just outright dumb.
Circle?
Double?
Diablolical?
Demolition?
What the hell man.

Of course it sounds dumb, it's suppose to geez
(Jun. 28, 2012  2:07 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Picture up now:
Keychains Series 7

Flame Byxis, Hades Kerbecs, and Evil Befall

Yes! I've been waiting for the Evil Befall keychain!

(Jun. 28, 2012  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Toywiz is located in the United States, so generally I think it is not too expensive there, and it should be relatively fast, compared to if it had to cross borders.

Their shipping is reasonably quick, but VERY unreasonably priced. Even for large orders, it is abnormally expensive.
Well Hazel, what was I suppose to say to Reigeko13 and Syncrystal, I'm not just going to say nothing to them, they will think I'm stupid for suggesting the names >Unhappy
That post was unreasonably childish and stupid, so it would've been considerably better of you to just accept that instead of going on to insult the company further without any reason. All of your posts here have been derogatory in nature.
(Jun. 26, 2012  7:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Possible bad news, hah : it does look like some of L Drago Destroy's Metal Frame was hollowed out in Hasbro's L Drago Destructor release.

[Image: ldragodestroydestructor.jpg]

The heads of the dragons seem intact, but look further down from each of them, in the neck. Hasbro (on the left, photo by thebeyboya100) seems to have hollowed out those parts and only left the edges as they were on TAKARA-TOMY's version (on the right, photo by kyoganken). Therefore, the overall shape remains the same, but the necks of the dragons seem to have been dug out.

Well now we can be sure that Hasbro's L-Drago Gaurdian won't be any good. Besides, it will probably have 130MB/B or something....
hasbro is stewped wy wud thay do tis dont thay no it wil mak us mad stewped hasbro i wil nevar by form u agen
(Jun. 28, 2012  11:50 PM)PokePerseus Wrote: hasbro is stewped wy wud thay do tis dont thay no it wil mak us mad stewped hasbro i wil nevar by form u agen

Okay, have you really not read the posts above you?
You will definitely get a moderator notice. Do not post your complains about Hasbro here, we are not their complain box. No one is forcing you to buy from Hasbro either.

Oh, and please invest in spell check.
Rai: Thanks. Btw I didnt say son "light wheels" I said"light weights"

So...beywheelz are comatiable with Spiral and Cyclone but that is it? Iam a bit confused. Could you reexplainwhatworkswithwhat
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:41 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Rai: Thanks. Btw I didnt say son "light wheels" I said"light weights"

So...beywheelz are comatiable with Spiral and Cyclone but that is it? Iam a bit confused. Could you reexplainwhatworkswithwhat

I think I explained it before. There is a rubber "Track" which is compatible with official Beyblade parts and which covers the Metal Wheel so that it is safe to play in the Destroyer Dome Set and in the obstacle arena. However, there are also parts that can only be used together, that are really part of the BeyWheelz series.
I just got L-Drago Destructor and... Forbidden Ionis Grin I have the weights for L-Drago Destructor. I'll upload the Unboxings later.

PLEASE NOTE: My scale is using grams, and does not use decimals.
Grand: 30g (To compare with the actual weight)

L-Drago Face: 1g
Destructor Energy Ring: 29g
L-Drago III: 5g
LW105: 0g
LF: 0g

And BTW, L-Drago III is rubber. (Part of it)
L Drago Destroy has no Clear Wheel, by the way.

But that definitely confirms that the L Drago Destroy Wheel is ten grams lighter ...
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe it. Why would they even do that?
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:07 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I just got L-Drago Destructor and... Forbidden Ionis Grin I have the weights for L-Drago Destructor. I'll upload the Unboxings later.

PLEASE NOTE: My scale is using grams, and does not use decimals.
Grand: 30g (To compare with the actual weight)

L-Drago Face: 1g
Destructor Energy Ring: 29g
L-Drago III: 5g
LW105: 0g
LF: 0g

And BTW, L-Drago III is rubber. (Part of it)

Could you weigh your Forbidden Wheel as well?
Woh... 10 grams lighter... Wasn't LDD already a pretty light Metal Wheel in the first place? haha.

If I can find a Gram weighting thing at a store, I will weigh my Variares when I get it.
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Destroy has no Clear Wheel, by the way.

But that definitely confirms that the L Drago Destroy Wheel is ten grams lighter ...

Just reading off the back, yo :3

(Jun. 29, 2012  4:16 AM)Imperial Wrote: Could you weigh your Forbidden Wheel as well?

Sure, I'll get right to it.
Hasbro calls it an "Energy Ring" ?

Anyway, what is certain is that even if Hasbro does release the 4D Bottoms somehow later, it is highly unlikely that the Metal Wheels will be back to normal ...
Yes, they do. I guess it's kind of understandable, seeing as the younger kids who buy their products (or anyone, really) won't have to learn any different terminoligy.

Then again, what portion of the people who buy from Hasbro reads the back of the packaging? Tongue_out
An "Energy Ring", or Clear Wheel, is a plastic piece that goes on top of the Metal Wheel.

L Drago Destroy's Metal Frame is a metal piece that goes over a smaller, plastic (and rubber) part. This is true even for L Drago Destructor.