General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(May. 08, 2012  1:43 AM)pegasis striker Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  1:08 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  12:59 AM)pegasis striker Wrote: Phantoms BGrin is the only good 4d bottom. It would be effective to make it attack mode because the bd absorbs recoil.

What? Dude, seriously, no, just... no.

B: D has absolutely horrendous recoil handling...

When used with an effective combo. I don't mean flame byxis or something...

You can put Duo (basically the lowest recoil wheel ever) on it, and it still has horrendous recoil handling.
It does tend to move around quite a bit. It's actually quite a flat tip.
"The breeze from opening a door can KO B:D." - Hazel
The breeze from opening a door at the end of the world's largest hallway, no less.

In a vacuum.
Why is this a normal thread now?
Because my "Stick Thread" box is defaulting to unchecked again.

I really, really wish we could pinpoint the origin of this bug, because I will not start using the Post Reply feature.
(May. 08, 2012  1:08 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  12:59 AM)pegasis striker Wrote: Phantoms B:D is the only good 4d bottom. It would be effective to make it attack mode because the bd absorbs recoil.

What? Dude, seriously, no, just... no.

B: D has absolutely horrendous recoil handling...

(May. 08, 2012  4:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: "The breeze from opening a door can KO B:D." - Hazel

(May. 08, 2012  4:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: The breeze from opening a door at the end of the world's largest hallway, no less.

In a vacuum.

Why is that such a big deal though? Wan't B:D supposed to be a stamina part, and by their nature don't stamina beys always get knocked around the stadium by attackers? I mean its not like they weren't trying to make an MFB Bearing Core 2.
B:D is not immune to being KO'd by semi-aggressive Defense combos, though, and if the wheel atop it has a recoil moment, it can cost it the match.
(May. 08, 2012  5:29 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Why is that such a big deal though? Wan't B:D supposed to be a stamina part, and by their nature don't stamina beys always get knocked around the stadium by attackers? I mean its not like they weren't trying to make an MFB Bearing Core 2.

It is only "such a big deal" because we had to correct pegasis striker's absolutely false comment about B:D being good for absorbing recoil. He needs to understand, and to spread real information.
i hope beyblade metal fury has fang leone
(May. 12, 2012  7:59 PM)pegasus626 Wrote: i hope beyblade metal fury has fang leone
They will
(May. 12, 2012  10:25 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It has been seen already.

Video, Picture at all? Or did you mean to tell him to read around (which should have been done).
(May. 12, 2012  10:58 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Video, Picture at all? Or did you mean to tell him to read around (which should have been done).

The only thing we have seen is Toywiz's picture, but that is a lot already.
(May. 12, 2012  10:58 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Video, Picture at all? Or did you mean to tell him to read around (which should have been done).

As Kai-V has said, I was reffering to the fact that there is a picture around but I wasn't going to go back pages just for one person who doesn't even understand what's going on well enough to know that there's no way Hasbro would ditch a main character bey anyway.
(May. 08, 2012  5:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: BGrin is not immune to being KO'd by semi-aggressive Defense combos, though, and if the wheel atop it has a recoil moment, it can cost it the match.

I learnt that in the tourneys, i was playing against basalt and i thought id take a shot and outspin it, and it turned out the basalt was on of those crazy worn down WD ones, smacked phantom right out of the stadium and missed my nose and hit me in the knee... Goes to show that BD is not a competitive part, BD also losses a lot of spin from wheels that 'grind' your bey down such as death or basalt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li-sx5hcl...ture=g-u-u

What? Vulcan Horuseus was sold in a Metal Masters Starter? what?
(May. 17, 2012  7:06 AM)Cannon Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li-sx5hcl...ture=g-u-u

Uhh. Yeah it was. It was released a few months ago I believe. Hahah.
(May. 17, 2012  7:27 AM)Tris Wrote:
(May. 17, 2012  7:06 AM)Cannon Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li-sx5hcl...ture=g-u-u

Uhh. Yeah it was. It was released a few months ago I believe. Hahah.
Really? .__. I thought it had only come in the game so far ..

I think i'm just slow or something, aha.

Ya I actually saw that in a Target just earlier today along with Nightmare Rex's MM release. I bought Rex, though.
I found a Poison zurafa S130 MB and I bought it. They also had Spiral capricorne but I already had it when I saw it
Those posts belong in the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic ...
Sorry Kai-V I will try to stay on topic
Even worse than when we first saw it.

Thanks to Zankye for the video
Whats the point of making a bey that spins for 6 secs, when Hasbro can be improving on their 4D beys.

RIPOFF HASBRO!!!!