General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Apr. 21, 2012  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite certain that "Beypower parts" was used on Hasbro packages before. Obviously it was just for marketing, it means nothing too special.

I think it means like power parts like the "better" parts I guess. In this case,I would assume they mean R145 or Vulcan maybe.
Sigh at above post.
Do you really think Hasbro knows which parts are good? Just trying to make money. Kai- V explained it clearly
There is also a new pack on Hasbros website called Gravity Brave

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...31B8:en_US
And the number is b-144 that means the next number is b-145 or the numbers of wave 1 Beyblade Metal Fury
The pic looks like Perseus will come with left launcher and look closely at it and there is something blue there so maybe a tattooed face on launcher
That is an amazing Gravity Perseus.... Reminds me of Spark Knight....
That Perseus is beautiful. How it shines in my eye with those beautiful colours...

These face off pack recolours are getting better everytime. I hope the next pack has beyblades as beautiful as that Perseus.
Shame the Pegasus is Pegasus II, not III.
The Pegasus II CW is much nicer looking than III, in my opinion - and that recolor is especially endearing. I think I'll be getting that set just for the CW, actually...
Yeah, the dark blue is nice but I'd still rather have something new besides the MB tip.
Oooooh.... Stupid

I could just stare all day!
Ray Gil in a 2Pak? Vulcan, R145, AND Cetus?! I could make my Grand Cetus again.

Ultimate GD(which I want) and Grand Pegasus 85MB?? My bro wants that tip because he has Basalt and Aquario!!(In that case, maybe I should get it myselfLips_sealed) WOW Hasbro, I can't stay mad at you! You bag 4D parts, then release Vulcan in easily obtainable packs. You eliminate mode change, then release one of the main Beys I've been looking for(Ultimate GD Stm.) in an easily obtainable 2Pak! Almost makes me want to take back everything I said about you.... Keep up the [improving] work Hasbro!!XD
I'm so getting that 2-pack for the 85(have),MB(in blue!),GB145(In blue!Useful for Flash),and that Ultimate GD(I dont have Ultimate ver.). I wanna get every kind of Gravity Destroyer that Hasbro releases! I already have the Takara Gravity Perseus. Also,on Vulcan Cetus(other 2 pack),the tip is DS; http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...C8E7:en_US Just read the product description. Im getting Keel Crusher for sure,even though none of the parts are really useful,that green gil is unresistable.
That Red Cetus/Ketos clear wheel is very much like "blood on raw meat" red.

The green Gil wheel, looks like Poison Serpent's green almost.
(Apr. 21, 2012  10:41 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yeah, the dark blue is nice but I'd still rather have something new besides the MB tip.

MB is a pretty rare part for Hasbro. It was released one other time with Poison Zurafa S130MB.

85!!?? Sweet!!! I have been waiting to get my hands on one.

MB is rare, 85 is rare and the rest is still pretty cool I guess.Nice set.
I wonder what phantom orion will looke like.I think it will be phantom orion ??? WD.Maybe 145 as the track.
85 MB? Sounds good to me! I like that Perseus recolor, too.
... yuck

Those look like random colours to me. Yellow??
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:29 AM)TriSix Wrote: MB is a pretty rare part for Hasbro. It was released one other time with Poison Zurafa S130MB.

I know, I just don't want to have to buy two whole beys for the one new (to me) part.
Okay so Hasbro did another weird change:

They seemed to have added two more gaps along the sides. It's not just two underneath the brackets, but on the ridged sides as well.
(Apr. 22, 2012  9:19 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Okay so Hasbro did another weird change:

They seemed to have added two more gaps along the sides. It's not just two underneath the brackets, but on the ridged sides as well.
Where did you see these?
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:05 PM)Keel Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  9:19 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Okay so Hasbro did another weird change:

They seemed to have added two more gaps along the sides of 130. It's not just two underneath the brackets, but on the ridged sides as well.
Where did you see these?

Ultimate Gravity Perseus 130F Attack Ver.
More gaps? Not really sure what that would accomplish...

Anyway, the colors for the Gravity Brave pack are pretty nice. A second MB could be of use, and the Pegasis II CW looks really good.
I bought the DS game Beyblade Metal masters when it first came out for Vulcan....

But now they released Vulcan Horuseus as a starter, and release vulcan in a double pack !!??!
I played the game, but still, I wish I would have known they were releasing Horuseus as a starter!
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:41 AM)Tamer Primal Wrote: More gaps? Not really sure what that would accomplish...

Anyway, the colors for the Gravity Brave pack are pretty nice. A second MB could be of use, and the Pegasis II CW looks really good.

The tips are now destructively tight, I think they increased the ratio of the stem (the face bolt well) so tips can NEVER shift.

Which is a problem nobody does anything about enough.
@Apply Without

Could you post pictures of your 130? I'm not visualizing what you are saying.
That's not the only "innovation" made by Hasbro. The faces now have a block on it to keep people from screwing it in too tight. My Cyber Aquario and Poison Zurafa have them..
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:51 AM)Imperial Wrote: @Apply Without

Could you post pictures of your 130? I'm not visualizing what you are saying.

http://www.toywiz.com/spintrack145tranpurp.html

Hint: You can see it because the brackets are facing left-to-right.