General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Hence why "improbable".
figures Hasbro to busy getting money from transformers to give two S@*ts about the beyblade fan-base i swear to god if anyone dare to say Hasbro is better than Takara now i will fricken kill them i mean really the primary gimmick of 4D was
1 the multilayer metal wheels
2 the auto change bottoms
taking that away would be like making the next season of bakugan toys not pop out when their in the ball form
i mean Hasbro has done some stupid stuff but this is just out right bad how can they possibly think they will make money from this hasbro always been about this gimmick stuff
well you know what screw Hasbro i ordering my beys from takara i hope that hasbro get shut down
That's not something to really joke about, killing someone..

They won't get shut down.. Even if they completely stopped the Beyblade line now, Hasbro would have little trouble staying up. They have many other franchises to live off on. Beyblade is just an extra side-dish.

I really wonder, do they do this with other brands? (I.E. Transformers or something)
It would be more reasonable to concentrate on hoping that whoever made the decision gets fired. Hasbro is still the company with the license and the rights to manufacture Beyblades for all the non-Asian countries as well as some Asian countries too.
(Mar. 17, 2012  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahahah.

We should just be so, so sorry for all those kids who cannot purchase Beyblades online. Hopefully they can all attend a World Beyblade Organization tournament and get to see or even buy what the real Beyblades are, those they see in the show ... I just want to hug all those kids right now.

Why are the colours so messed up anyway.

So do I request a hug coupon or something? Or do you have an 8-13 age limit too? haha

Unfortunately, the store here is very limited, and tends to be a bit pricey, so there's a good chance I won't complete a proper 4D collection. I guess I could only buy the ones with 4D Bottoms, and the rest from Hasbro, but some of them might not even have a proper mode change, from what I can see on Big Bang Pegasis.
Who knows they might perform well?

But yeah wow...
Could it be possible that they DIDN'T get ahold of the rights to manufacture 4D beys..?
Then explain Fang Leone 130W2D?

I don't think it's likely, but this is really terrible Hasbro.
Eh, you have a point. Got me there.

i just can't possibly understand any reasoning other than they don't want to increase the price
and at most, that would be like a $2 increase
dafuqqqqq
Hmm interesting maybe it's takara coming to us my guess because of the dragonis book
Excuse me, what? I have no idea what you are saying..
What I'm trying to say is that maybe hasbro loosing there interenational licence
I am quite certain that is not something you can just "lose" like that ... They want to make Beyblade an "evergreen" toyline.

The Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide has nothing to do with any of this however.
I wonder if Perhaps one or more of the 4D bottoms are not infringing on another company's patent?

Possibly also the 4d wheel?

It wouldn't surprise me if a company had a patent for "a small metal disk with a removable and or reversible plastic core".
Which company ... Do not just write that without supporting evidence.
I said perhaps, I'm just stating that there could be a legal reason for the change. I never said THEY WERE infringing on patents.

It's possible, after all remember zurafa? I did find that the word "giraffe", was in fact copyrighted for use in toys by another company.

There may always be a legal reason so the change. I'm not a Hasbro lawyer, so I don't know, but it's possible.
It is something way too vague and physical to own a copyright over. "Giraffe" and other names are things that, while ridiculous, you can still demand that no other toy gets named like that, but you can still make a giraffe toy ...
You would be surprised how vauge a patent can be. Here is the description of a patent held by apple.

"flat rectangular devices with rounded corners"

That's how vauge a patent can be
Aw man, I'm guessing they won't have the metal powder in it. ): Oh Hasbro, you have now really screwed up big time. please please please pleaaaaaaase have TH170!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I really wonder, do they do this with other brands? (I.E. Transformers or something)
no cause they care about their transformers fan base and people in the company are transformer fans themselves so no they do not ull stuff like this with their other brands only with beyblade cause they dont care
I come after a long break from Beyblade, and see this? This is disappointing, hasbro... I came back to look at the new 4D beys, and this?!
Legal reason or not it is no excuse they got the materials they got the license Hell they got the time but no I mean i can live without DGrin or FGrin or FConfused but still even then that's cutting it close and like you said Kai-V there is a probability that there will be a re release of cosmic pegasus with FGrin then again maybe not I don't know all i know is this, I am mad i am disappointed and i am infuriated
Cosmic pegasus looks awfull
and it looks like thyre going to put the second energy ring from bbp into the metal wheel
the colours are awfull: http://www.toywiz.com/cosmicpegasuszerog...odal=false

The forbidden Ionis looks awfull with that spin track
WHY HASBRO WHY?

EDIT: i found a pic of nightmare rex: http://www.toywiz.com/nightmarerexzerog.html
and i think they will screw up the beauty of jade jupiter Crying
What does evergreen mean? Sorry if im being off-topic...
(Mar. 17, 2012  9:43 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: What does evergreen mean? Sorry if im being off-topic...

You can learn everything if you just search :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid851355