General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I posted pictures on the BeybladeBattles.com topic already ... Since there is no hint at those parts (especially the names) being used and produced for the real game, it is more appropriate to talk about them there.
I see. Well played... I am of course late to the party.
Wave 16
Wave 17
Well guess what? We're getting starters for all the Metal Masters game Beyblades and Meteo L Drago Absorb.
hold up... So does this mean that vulcan horuseus and nightmare rex are coming out too? o.o And the absorb version of meteo l drago, isn't that the normal meteo l drago? Why does it have lrf and df105 then?
Guess LRF ain't rare no more since Hasbro is doing a starter release on itJoyful_3
I knew it, all of them. Let loose finally.

Well, I want that Absorb version. Smile
Yes, I knew Vulcan Horuseus would be released, since Bakushin Susanow was. I can't wait to get my hands on a Horuseus and a LRF!
YEA IKR!!! oh and ultimate gravity destroyer stamina version!!
Yay. I knew that the Video game beys would be relesed by Hasbro! Well, no need to use my LRF once every few months now, LOL. This may bring me back into Beyblade full-Fledged!
OH SWEET JESUS WIN
PLEASE, OH PLEASE, BE IN YOUR ORIGINAL COLORS AND NOT BE AN UNCONFIRMED RELEASE
;_____________;
SO MUCH WIN
Holy lord! LRF and Horuseus in starters?!
First, they graduated from Hasderp back to Hasbro. Now I think it would be appropriate to call them HasWIN.
I am going to buy like 8 starters of Vulcan Horuseus.
.__________. *twitch*
And then 8 of the others.
My God, seriously though, this is amazing. I AM SO PROUD HASBRU
HERE'S UR DEGREE ;__________;
(Jan. 24, 2012  11:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: le snip
Haha, I wouldn't mind recolors. But it'd be sick to have the normal versions, which they probably will be [←Slightly off topic?]
(Jan. 24, 2012  11:22 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: moar snip
I totally agree, hehe Smile
Thank God I don't have to buy the game if I wanted one of the game blades...
YES finally a release of the DS game beys, thank god i didnt waste my money on those horibble games just for one bey.
We learned about the Gravity Perseus and Meteo L Drago Reshuffle versions being released by Hasbro as Starters many months ago ...

It is weird how TAKARA-TOMY does everything they can to make certain Beyblades and recolours rare, and every single other company does not care about their pursuit : Hasbro, SonoKong, Mani Limited ...
I honestly don't recall LRF/ Stam. GB145S being mentioned though. Though, I guess it pretty much was inevitable.
It's a sad reality, but even soon, something like Mercury Anubis won't be rare. It'll just be another knockoff bey..
Eventually Hasbro will release that red Diablo Nemesis and those 100 limited gold things in starters.
But still, VULCAN FOR STARTER?
HASBRO, YOU HAVE BECOME HASWIN.
Vulcan Horuseus?! Finally, because I really need to get a D bottom (it's gold too) and it's better than having to buy a D bottom from a cheap, carpy Legend Series Counter Leone...
(Jan. 25, 2012  1:30 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I honestly don't recall LRF/ Stam. GB145S being mentioned though. Though, I guess it pretty much was inevitable.
It's a sad reality, but even soon, something like Mercury Anubis won't be rare. It'll just be another knockoff bey..

How is that a bad thing? Making Beyblades easier to obtain is a good thing.

I wonder if Hasbro will ever put out Sol Blaze and Divine Chimera? I thinking they might be saving those for some other time?
Welp, that doesn't matter to me Smile i just got my sol blaze and divine chimera in the mail Smile
I was speaking from a collectors standpoint, haha. The more widespread they're released, the less value they have to them. Then again, things like GT beys were (IIRC) widely spread, and they go for a pretty penny nowadays.
It's possible that they're saving it up for a release of the movie with Sol Blaze - haven't a clue with Divine Chimera.
Divine chimera was not in the anime correct? It' probably won't see a release Unhappy

I don't see the movie being translated, but it would be cool to see PROTEUS POSEIDON!

Dark Poseidon would be pretty cool to see in a booster.
For those who are interested, more Stealth Battlers and IR Spin Control products have been announced:

Stealth Battlers
Wave 2
Wave 2 Revision 1
X-203 Cetus Quake
X-204 L Drago Energy Drain
X-205 Striker Drone

IR Spin Control
Wave 3
X-104 IR Spin Tornado Pegasus
X-105 IR Spin Tornado L Drago

Edit:
Oh wait, didn't catch these:
Team Pack Wave 1
Team Pack Wave 2

Edit 2:
XTS Half-pipe Battle Set
OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. More stealth battlers, eh?
I like stealth battlers.
New stuff makes me hyper.
I'm really hyper.
"Cetus Quake" Not buying that one anytime soon.

EDIT: I found an electro battlers pack with electro pisces.
Wave 5 Electro Battlers
Team Packs?
Awesome stuff right there.
More stealth battlers? YUSH.

EDIT:
oh lawds
IR control stealth battlers?
wut