General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Metal Masters for DS came out in Australia 11/25/11, so while Metal Fusion did not, I do not think that is a relevant point to make anymore...

I'm not entirely sure Hasbro has total control over the exchange rate/price issues that Australia suffers, either - similar to how Canadians end up paying more for video games than Americans do, right now. MSRP is influenced by a lot of things.

And as for events, that was relevant when Hasbro events existed at all, lol.
Wait, it was indeed released in Australia ? Seriously, that video game release passed through butter, to reference a French expression, hah. All people cared about was what Beyblades came with it, but almost everything else about it was obscure ... Did anybody even buy it ?
Yes ma'am, it was released in Australia. I forget which Beyblades it came with - I think it was just Nightmare Rex, though I could be wrong.

As for the sales, I'm not sure.
i saw somethig new in the shops srry i dont have pic it was some sorta set it came with torch aries a red launcher grip a blue ripcord launcher and ripcord and a one glove for 'grip and stablity' acording to the box
(Dec. 18, 2011  11:55 PM)Hazel Wrote: Metal Masters for DS came out in Australia 11/25/11, so while Metal Fusion did not, I do not think that is a relevant point to make anymore...

I'm not entirely sure Hasbro has total control over the exchange rate/price issues that Australia suffers, either - similar to how Canadians end up paying more for video games than Americans do, right now. MSRP is influenced by a lot of things.

And as for events, that was relevant when Hasbro events existed at all, lol.
Indeed the metal masters ds game was released on the day hazel mentioned as I had seen it at a store on the day
(Dec. 18, 2011  11:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It has probably been a year since the first few Beyblade Metal Fusion video games have been released and Hasbro and Nelvana do not seem to have any intention to release them in Australia ever ...

Plus, it is completely related, because Australia gets seriously screwed financially by having Beyblades for double the price they are anywhere else, no recognition at all from Hasbro except some products, no events, and no video games.
Living in Australia, I actually agree with you Kai-V. Wait, double the price? Single Hasbro Beyblades usually cost around 12-15 Australian, depending on which store you buy them from. I looked at places where you can get TT Metal Fight Beyblades, they are over double the price - about $20-30+ in Australian. But if you look at it, it's usually the same price as what you can get on Ebay :\

However there are stuff besides Beyblades where it is double the price like Manga, which is usually around 10 in the US, while here its over double.

It's sad, really...even though exchange rate wise, we're a bit higher than the US.
People say that Australia is the lucky country, when it's really not :\
...who says Australia is lucky? I really want to know. Scientific studies must be performed.
(Dec. 19, 2011  12:40 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i saw somethig new in the shops srry i dont have pic it was some sorta set it came with torch aries a red launcher grip a blue ripcord launcher and ripcord and a one glove for 'grip and stablity' acording to the box

*sigh* Please read like 70 pages before this page.....
(Dec. 19, 2011  1:15 AM)Hazel Wrote: ...who says Australia is lucky? I really want to know. Scientific studies must be performed.
That is why never trust Australian advertising and stuff, I don't really believe it anyway Gasp
Oddly "Wave" 15, the one with Bakushin Susanow, updated with pictures, but it doesn't show Bakushin..... Hopefully EE didn't have it wrong.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495Q
:C PLZ RELEASE HASBRUUUUU
PLZZZZZ
Oh God, if they don't, imma be mad for them teasing me.
D:<
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: :C PLZ RELEASE HASBRUUUUU
PLZZZZZ
Oh God, if they don't, imma be mad for them teasing me.
D:<

maybe not enough room hasbro PLZ release it
I hope they release the black Bakushin Susanow.
The regular one just doesn't appeal to me that much.
They did already, derp. It's released with the Metal Masters game.
I think he means he hopes they release it solo in Wave 15.
how come I hardly see like evil befall on amazon?
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:08 PM)Hazel Wrote: I think he means he hopes they release it solo in Wave 15.

Ya hazels right. I just forgot to be more specific.
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:13 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how come I hardly see like evil befall on amazon?

Because Amazon is not really the best place to shop for Beyblades...
hmm, it's just because they have like flame Byxis and ray gill, but nothing like evil befall or meteo L-drago
If you search for "Beafowl" you might have better luck. Unless Hasbro renamed it...
"Befall" doesn't even sound like a name...
...and its the reason why Hasbro is too much 'child protective'... TOO MUCH.
I don't see how Beafowl could be offensive, though; just a little hard to pronounce maybe (for 7-year olds, that is).
The takara word... It seems to akward or something.