General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

You have? Y U NO TELL US IF PRINTED FACE
Lol, just kidding. That'd be great man.
It's got a printed face. There was one left, but I'd way rather go for Destroyer, Tempo, and Byxis.
This is what I mean. Go after the more important stuff first. THEN find that printed face. I just don't think it's all that important to chase after. Though I DO want a printed Aquila Face from Hasbro, and see what they did to the thing. But that's a minor concern. For AFTER buying Twisted Gravity and 230, but before Herculeo.
You could always just take a picture of it with a phone's camera BBS Tongue_out that is if you have one. OBVIOUSLY go for those other beys. I can't wait to see Hasderps RS, I have a TT one coming in and I'd love to compare them Grin
I just want RS and Grand to play around with. I've heard that it has moderate smash.
Although this is pretty much pointless to say...

I saw the MM Thermal Pisces starter in Wal*Mart today. Rejoice! It has a printed face. Joyful_2

Although, I'm probably going to get Thermal Lacerta instead, anyways.
Gah, some of these printed faces are just so nice-looking. Leone, Sagittario, "Tempo". Pegasis is freakin' epic.
(Aug. 11, 2011  7:47 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Gonna see if can help you guys out by going out today or tonight...

I've seen the Eagle booster..

A booster? Awesome! I hope beys like Rock Leone and Dark Gasher come as boosters. That'd be EPIC (as I need one of both lol.)
Flame Libra is another booster that is most likely coming. Hopefully every bey will come as a booster.
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:04 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You could always just take a picture of it with a phone's camera BBS Tongue_out that is if you have one. OBVIOUSLY go for those other beys. I can't wait to see Hasderps RS, I have a TT one coming in and I'd love to compare them Grin
Yes I have a phone, and I'm gonna video it.

Anyways, I wanna see the Grand Wheel from Hasbro.
Eh, I'd prefer useless things like Storm Capricorne and Flame Libra stay put and not be reproduced until the anime starts, and a long time after that then. No point in bringing back scrubs.

BBS: Agreed. I want that Grand!
I think all the beys should come as boosters. And Flame Libra isn't TOTALLY useless..........hahaha who am I kidding? For Hasbro competitors, maybe.
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:39 PM)Temporal Wrote: Eh, I'd prefer useless things like Storm Capricorne and Flame Libra stay put and not be reproduced until the anime starts, and a long time after that then. No point in bringing back scrubs.
I pretty much agree, but I still need Storm Capricorn, so I kinda want that to be remade. Joyful_2

I get my birthday money at the end of the month, so I'm hoping that Wal*Mart will still have at least 1 Metal Fusion Storm Capricorn in stock. I need M145 and Q. XD I know they're useless, but they sound pretty fun. Joyful_2 But I hope it gets a booster. Of course, I would choose MM Beyblades over Storm Capricorn any day. Depending on which ones they have, anyways. Like, if they only had Counter Leone and Midnight Bull, I would choose Storm Capricorn instead, since I already have those 2.
beyheart
M145Q are the funnest parts I've EVER used in MFB Grin If you have the outside of Q (the flat part) facing outside while in move mode, and you shoot it at a really deep angle, it bounces REALLY high! I especially love when it OHKO's stuff when bouncing on the other bey Joyful_3
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: beyheart
M145Q are the funnest parts I've EVER used in MFB Grin If you have the outside of Q (the flat part) facing outside while in move mode, and you shoot it at a really deep angle, it bounces REALLY high! I especially love when it OHKO's stuff when bouncing on the other bey Joyful_3
Told you it sounds fun...

Are there any certain wheels that make it more fun?
I haven't really used it on anything other than just Storm or Pegasis, but I like using it on Storm :B
(Aug. 11, 2011  10:08 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: beyheart
Told you it sounds fun...

Are there any certain wheels that make it more fun?
Torch and Gemios (CW) make this thing light and bouncy.
This is getting off-topic, no?
I guess this belongs here...?

So, I was messing around with my Midnight Bull earlier, and I noticed something. Midnight is considered descent, at the best. And I was wondering "Why does it perform badly? It looks pretty good" and I started inspecting the wheel. Did anybody else notice that most clear wheels cover the key contact points of Midnight? Even Bull covers those points. So, I started putting different Clear Wheels on it, and pretty much all of them covered the Key Contact points.

So, does anybody know of any Clear Wheels that won't cover these contact points? I'm thinking that Scorpio would do pretty good, but I wouldn't know, since I don't own that Beyblade.

Anyways, would somebody here (Maybe a few people) be willing to test some smaller clear wheels on Midnight and see if it performs any better?

Of course, this could just be a noob-ish though... Uncertain
If it does in fact belong here, I'd be able to use the Gemios CW with Midnight, because that's the only CW that I've noticed that doesn't cover Midnight's contact points. The fact that Scorpio/Escolpio is angled, it will slightly get in the way. Gemios is the lightest though, and it does not perform as well considering Midnight is pretty light. Adding a standard Metal Face does not really help with the weight at all, the best I've done is MF Midnight Gemios 85R2F, and it was consistenly self-KOing from my experience. I have no idea if a MF-H can help, or get the same results, as I don't have one.
EDIT: Sweet, 1000 posts. Grin
Horuseus or Escolpio would probably be the best bet, seeing that they're the best choice for Vulcan, which is somewhat similar to midnight in shape.

Gemios I'm not a fan of for attack wheels. The thicker shape at the end of each raindrop looking thing get in the way too much, even though it looks like it's perfectly suited.
(Aug. 12, 2011  9:08 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Horuseus or Escolpio would probably be the best bet, seeing that they're the best choice for Vulcan, which is somewhat similar to midnight in shape.

Gemios I'm not a fan of for attack wheels. The thicker shape at the end of each raindrop looking thing get in the way too much, even though it looks like it's perfectly suited.
Definitely not Escolpio. It covers the the 'nose-rings' on the Midnight wheel. Not good at all. I have no idea about Horuseus. Gemios, yeah, the raindrop kinda kills the slopes, but Vulcan was used for it's smash attack, not it's upper smash, correct?
(Aug. 12, 2011  9:10 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  9:08 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Horuseus or Escolpio would probably be the best bet, seeing that they're the best choice for Vulcan, which is somewhat similar to midnight in shape.

Definitely not Escolpio. It covers the the 'nose-rings' on the Midnight wheel. Not good at all. I have no idea about Horuseus. Gemios, yeah, the raindrop kinda kills the slopes, but Vulcan was used for it's smash attack, not it's upper smash, correct?

I don't have midnight, I'm just going off what usually is the case, but if the 'nose rings' are what you want to expose, horuseus definitely isn't going to help. Horuseus would help open up the slopes on the side, though, which is what I thought was wanted
Well, personally, I don't really know either. Bey-Heart has asked me if the Gemios CW covers up the nose-rings, not the slopes on Midnight. From what I've seen, almost all CWs block the slopes, I have taken a few pictures, and I could post if needed.
for midnight i suggest trying eagle or virgo

the reason why is that they are both heavier then gemios, and just like gemios they line up with midnight's "wings"

i think eagle is better for smash, but virgo has more weight and is better for upper

Horuseus leaves much of the "wings" exposed, and covers a bit of the nose rings, i think Horuseus should do good as well
I think the pictures would be pointless unless they came with good test results.