General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 02, 2011  4:54 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Yeah..but it sounds too foolish for a thing like that...and even more foolish is the name of tempo..which is in no way related to the clock...I wonder if they'll change the face for it..anyways I want to know whether there has been any news of Hasbro launching hell kerbecs..because that is one thing other than MF tip which I want to get from Hasbro beys
Tiempo is spanish for Time which is related to clock ,hasbro shortened it to Tempo,the bey is exactly the same if you looked inthe older you would realize that it is on ebay by a factory leak.
look around before you talk,im so tired of people doing that...
going bey-hunting today at toys r us! wish me luck! Grin If I see gravity destroyer, I'll get it. wish it came with a beylauncher L/R :c
I doubt it will... But I don't think it'll hit stores for at least a month.
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:29 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  4:54 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Yeah..but it sounds too foolish for a thing like that...and even more foolish is the name of tempo..which is in no way related to the clock...I wonder if they'll change the face for it..anyways I want to know whether there has been any news of Hasbro launching hell kerbecs..because that is one thing other than MF tip which I want to get from Hasbro beys
Tiempo is spanish for Time which is related to clock ,hasbro shortened it to Tempo,the bey is exactly the same if you looked inthe older you would realize that it is on ebay by a factory leak.
look around before you talk,im so tired of people doing that...

And tempo DOES have to do with time. The time between each beat(in music) is basically tempo.

(Jul. 02, 2011  8:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Gonna go beyhunting with meh dad today.
DJ - Fab! The search for Metal Master bey continues. If I see a Gravity Destroyer, and a Twisted Tempo, I'll NEED to get Twisted, but alas I wanna be first to give info for a change, so I shall get Destroyer. Grin

You're lucky. I'll do that... in a few weeks, and with my mom, not my dad. Florida ain't exactly the second state to get shipments from Hasbro, y' know. Imma goin' for GD m'self.
Went beyhunting, and was semi successful. I saw the MM double packsj, and also the triple battle set. Unfortunately I was unwilling to dish out 35 bucks for something pretty much useless except for MLD
So you saw it! Well, that is nice. Wish you could of got it.

Is the box the same size as SVS? I was just wondering.
A bit bigger actually, if it was the same price as the SVS then I would've. Anyway, I also got a Ray Unicorno with the new packaging (of Wave 2). It's different in that rather than saying "comes with assembly tool and ripcord launcher" it has a picture of both. I hope this means that the new beys are finally coming
ugh. I went to 3 stores and asked them to bring a box out. only target did, but all they had were the double packs T_T best one was walmart, at least they had earth virgo and burn fireblaze in MM packaging Uncertain
toys r us: none at all. target: just double packs. walmart: just old beys slapped into the new packaging.
I'm gonna try again when toys r us is restocked this thursday.
I went to Wal-Mart; at least they had a full stock of beys. Although, they did try to market a regular RF as R2F. I looked at it in the Galaxy Pegasis box and was like "Yes! A barred R2F!" and then I looked more closely...and saw a regular RF. -______________________- That was a big let down. At least they had like 5 shelves full. They even had the boosters, which they don't normally have. This is how it was when they came out last year too...
Beyhunting was a fail. I saw like a Striker, a ton of older MF beys, and a TON of the Poison Fury/some other facedown packs. They had nothing worth buying. So NightWolf, you saw a triple battle set eh? Nice. I wish you would have cut open the packaging or something and looked at the R2F Tongue_out
Everyone needs to stop SPAMming this topic immediately. I could not care less that you are going "beyhunting", and I could not care less that you did not find anything interesting. Keep that to yourself, you will definitely be warned in the future if you continue posting things like that.
Not sure if this belongs here, maybe random thoughts would also be good but anyway.

Found the Max Stampede and Blast Bolt Stadiums as I was shopping. Max Stampede had the 3 craters in the middle like it was going to originally. Blast Bolt had a weird indented spiral lke the craters. Is this weird or is it supposed to be like that? Again sorry if this is the wrong place.

Edit: The only reason I am posting this is because I don't know if it is normal for these stadiums to be like that.
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:46 AM)madden610 Wrote: Not sure if this belongs here, maybe random thoughts would also be good but anyway.

Found the Max Stampede and Blast Bolt Stadiums as I was shopping. Max Stampede had the 3 craters in the middle like it was going to originally. Blast Bolt had a weird indented spiral lke the craters. Is this weird or is it supposed to be like that? Again sorry if this is the wrong place.

Edit: The only reason I am posting this is because I don't know if it is normal for these stadiums to be like that.

Yep, those stadiums are completely normal. The Max Stampede was orginally supposed to not have craters, but Hasbro derp'd again and made it with them.
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:49 AM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:46 AM)madden610 Wrote: Not sure if this belongs here, maybe random thoughts would also be good but anyway.

Yep, those stadiums are completely normal. The Max Stampede was orginally supposed to not have craters, but Hasbro derp'd again and made it with them.

actually, IIRC it was originally supposed to have craters, but hasbro changed there mind last minute, and now they have gone back ot the original design.
This is true. Sadly, Hasbro has turned COMPLETELY around, after seemingly heading in the right direction after LF and MXS without the craters...
honestly, i dont think they were heading in the right direction with those stadiums, while they slopes were an improvement on the PTW the amount of ink they used to paint the stadium floors really impacted the beys performance, i still use my LF after i got it in mid november and the ink still gives me trouble, the bottom of my D tip that came with counter leone is now red instead of white and my HF/S is has a red tip on the part of the bottom that contacts the floor when in HF mode
But you mention the key phrase. "Were an improvement over PTW". That enough qualifies as "the right direction", if you ask me. Enough derailing the thread. We've gotten enough leeway as it is.
I think those are not new stock ... They probably made a lot the first mold of that stadium with the craters, sold a few, decided to make a version without craters, but now they need to sell all the extra of the first mold they made.
(Jul. 03, 2011  12:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think those are not new stock ... They probably made a lot the first mold of that stadium with the craters, sold a few, decided to make a version without craters, but now they need to sell all the extra of the first mold they made.

That would make a lot more sense.

Must say I like that hasbro have released that tattoo sheet, it's handy for recolouring faces etc.

That said, their "product guide" is packed with errors, spotting them all could be like a game.
Kai-V Thats highly likely actually, but that brings to mind a question, wouldn't a member from this forum seen it and reported it, as quiet a few of us regularly beyhunt, i remember going shopping and saw a craterless Max Stampede, when, earlier i saw a picture in the local paper under the article of hot toys for xmas showing what look liked a cratered Max Stampede stadium.
amit- No, I never pointed you out. I was just saying that in general. Smile
NightWolf- I know that. Well, but if you think its not needed, I'll edit it. I'll just ask a question, which I forgot to ask-
Hey, for some reason, beys came out in India now.
I saw a Hell Kerbecs in Hasbro packaging.
I was gonna buy it, but then I thought something's fishy... Did HK even come out for pre-order?
Janstarblast Calm down dude, you completely misread my post, i never said, "i am going beyhunting, pray for my soul" or anything ridiculous most people posted. i implied that since a few of us regularly beyhunt, if one of us found something "out of the ordinary" (loosely used), we would post it and perhaps provide evidence.
Jan, amit, we should just drop this. Kai-V already posted what we needed to know so Jan's post was kind of unnecessary and amit there wasn't any need for you to reply. Now, lets just get back to the discussion of Hasbro stadiums, shall we? After that triple stadium do you think they will produce one without cores?
honestly, they have been producing gimmick stadiums for a while, i think the changeable core is the next step? because the new stadiums all have patterns in the center to affect performance, and i guess the triple battle set stadium is there way of introducing something new, and as far as i know, there havent been any new stadiums released in the metal masters line, just reissues of previous ones
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I saw a Hell Kerbecs in Hasbro packaging.
I was gonna buy it, but then I thought something's fishy... Did HK even come out for pre-order?
Woah, what was that? Did you check the packaging, to make sure it was real?

I doubt it would be seeing that it hasn't been announced and that people in India are just getting these Beyblades, at least that is what those purchasers are saying.