General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Seriously Zed? We just explained to you that GRAVITY DESTROYER CAN SPIN BOTH WAYS!!!
Also, the name changes have been known for months. Please read around
Even at that, the Metagame wouldn't fall for competitive Hasbro purchasers such as yours truly. We just simply need the left spin launcher. I think Hasbro is just releasing the Rip Gauge deliberately to make some profits for those who don't have the L L Launcher or those who love the main character. What I'm most worried about, currently, is the mold of this thing.

EDIT: Sorta beaten by NightWolf
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:33 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Seriously Zed? We just explained to you that GRAVITY DESTROYER CAN SPIN BOTH WAYS!!!
Also, the name changes have been known for months. Please read around

Aha , how stupid of me ... ? Maybe I just have misread Kai-V's post ...
Not sure if you guys care, but theres updated pics of the IR spin control beys. http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY32326B
But i'm pretty sure you won't care XD
(Jun. 11, 2011  2:47 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Thunder Leone actually looks like they took the generic Leone clear wheel and put terrible yellow paint on it.

Your insane thats the best looking double pack bey ever. The Clear wheel is amazing looking, and look at the GB145 its so beautiful.
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:02 PM)BeybladeBattler Wrote: Not sure if you guys care, but theres updated pics of the IR spin control beys. http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY32326B
But i'm pretty sure you won't care XD

Good pics, but yes, we really don't care! XTS is just useless....
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, no, Gravity "Destroyer" can definitely spin both ways, but you would expect Hasbro to at least include a left-spin 'ripcord' launcher with it, if not both directions in the same pack.
Very true. Stupid of Hasbro to not have the Left Spin launcher with GP. Left Spin launchers are hard to get for those who can only buy Hasbro items, since their only chances of getting one is if they get an LLD or the LLD 2 pack.

L Drago beys seem to be the ones that are always sold out near me. Makes it really hard to get a left launcher.
How ugly is that LDrago? So many colours, and they clash.... Ugh.

(Jun. 11, 2011  2:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- What? Does that mean Serpent is a really good clear wheel?
Well, that double pack just shows Hasbro's endeavor to make the BAD parts 'look' better.
Hah, no, just that it looks pretty cool IMO.

(Jun. 11, 2011  2:58 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: The green M145 and Q looks like the same parts from Ray Cancer. From that team of scrappy's. Gracies.
Is that a Q, though? It kinda looked like ES almost. Though I expect Q, I'm not the only person who saw it and thought "is that ES?"
On Ray Serpent its a ES i am almost certan
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY30437

This thing doesn't look kiddish anymore. A pretty good place to store your things, actually!
I use a kinda similar system with mine. You'd need a LOT of those to handle a big collection.

ES is actually one of the better tips for M145. It's almost like they actually paid attention to performance there Confused
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:13 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY30437

This thing doesn't look kiddish anymore. A pretty good place to store your things, actually!

It kinda looks similar the carrying case that you can buy for bakugan, both in color and shape.
I'm just getting the beylocker to see if evil gemios has a printed face.
The beylocker does look pretty cool and useful, but I don't think it will hold all 20+ of my beys. I'll stick with the wooden box I built for them in agriculture Wink
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:13 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY30437

Since I am using an X box Kinect box for my Beys I will probs buy that. I will probobly need 3 of them Including my HMS.I cant tell is that also a stadium?
No it isn't a stadium. That's pretty obvious, rofl.
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No it isn't a stadium. That's pretty obvious, rofl.

it looked like it, if you look at the design, but it's highly unlikely.
I can see how it would have made you think that from the lid of it, but there would then have to be a 'bowl' like shape to it, so it is not a stadium.
Oh yeah, and in my honest opinion, its smart of hasbro releasing a left launcher with only one bey (from a business point of view) because that means that either Ldragos will have to be bought or the electronic launcher. It'd annoy me if i didn't have a left launcher, but still, it's kinda smart. however, I'm still holding out on Gravity Destroyer having interchangeable prongs like the rip gauge launcher, maybe they weren't included in the picture?
What? Gravity Destroyer is coming with a Right Ripcord Launcher, nothing special like prong changes or anything. And yes it's smart of Hasbro to do that business wise, but they're just being an arse about it.
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: What? Gravity Destroyer is coming with a Right Ripcord Launcher, nothing special like prong changes or anything. And yes it's smart of Hasbro to do that business wise, but they're just being an arse about it.

yeah, im just HOPING thats a special launcher with right prongs attached, and they try to surprise us. cause it'd be a pain to launcher 2 left spinners from one ripocord launcher.
Well I hate to crush your hope, but it's a Right Ripcord Launcher that come with it Confused people aren't smart enough to know how to go into the ripcord launcher and change the gears to make it spin a different direction even WITH instructions Tongue_out At least where I live they don't, LOL.
I honestly can't imagine what Hasbro was thinking by releasing GP with a right spin launcher. Would've made sense to have a left, minimum, because right spin launchers are very easy to get...as they released pretty much every beyblade they have released up to this point with a right spin launcher...
(Jun. 12, 2011  6:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well I hate to crush your hope, but it's a Right Ripcord Launcher that come with it Confused people aren't smart enough to know how to go into the ripcord launcher and change the gears to make it spin a different direction even WITH instructions Tongue_out At least where I live they don't, LOL.
they wouldnt need to, hasbro released the rip gauage launcher so that it spins both ways. i was hoping theyd use the same mechanism
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:36 AM)amit93 Wrote: they wouldnt need to, hasbro released the rip gauage launcher so that it spins both ways. i was hoping theyd use the same mechanism

TAKARA-TOMY's new LR Light Launcher that will come with Vari Ares seems better than that Rip Gauge Launcher because I already tried the Digital Power Launcher ...