General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Still, they can't use it as a name for the toy, so it seems a bit awkward that they're able to put the correct name on the facebolt.

Still seems more like "laziness" to me. Still, I'm not complaining, it's nice that they're tattooing facebolts.
There is also no reason to put the owner's alias on the printed Face ...
True, no reason at all. But, it is simply something someone could use as a reason, even though there'll never be an official one.
Yeah, plus, like said earlier, making a new design for a face costs money. In this economy, you got to do whatever you can to keep costs down. If the kids don't like it, they'll just place the sticker over it, the sticker that DOESN'T say Phoenix on it.
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:03 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Yeah, plus, like said earlier, making a new design for a face costs money. In this economy, you got to do whatever you can to keep costs down. If the kids don't like it, they'll just place the sticker over it, the sticker that DOESN'T say Phoenix on it.

... They already changed it everywhere else ... Copy and paste does not cost much money.
Heh, it really is laziness then. HOW DARE YOU HASBRO! But you gotta remember, Hasbro isn't gonna fuss over one picture on a face when they have hundreds of other toy lines, while TT doesn't have that many.
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah, we all got served :
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-40479410507..._140693676

"Can be launched from left-spin or right-spin launchers!". And if you look at the top of the box shape at the bottom, we can clearly see just a ripcord launcher. It seems Gravity "Destroyer" comes with just a ripcord launcher.

All the other images are from Toys On Fire's website too :
http://www.toysonfire.com/bemefu.html

i knaw that this was made a while back but besides the competetive parts NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the launcher.( hopfuly there will be two in thereJoyful_2)
It looks to have a mold 1 gravity so that makes me want to buy it , i don't even need an LR Wink
Yeah, but I do. I need at least an BeyLauncher L, but I'd prefer an LR because my BeyLauncher's handle just broke Chief - Disappointed ... so I need one for right AND left, and my folks won't fork over 25 bucks to get Gravity Perseus, and I can't get it cheaper because my parents also don't believe in PayPal.
Besides all the laziness and the ignorance towards the launcher Gravity "Destroyer" comes with, Hasbro just completely removed a huge strategic pivot in the game by not releasing at least a launcher that spins both ways.
Well, at lease the Gravity wheel is mold 1. And we (those that buy from Hasbro) can use AD145 and WD for some stamina combos, use Gravity for some attack/defense. I just need the anime to be on stupid Cartoon Network already so I can hear what they say in ENGLISH.
Coaster you have no idea what Hasbro is doing stop being so ignorant. We should at least thank them for making stronger molds and improve our current metagame using their products. So what about the launchers obviously you care about it. If you do then troll to Hasbro instead of complaining the whole page. You crying like you on a coaster.

And if Hasbro DOESNT release beylauncher LR? Then what? We cant do nothing about it, its THEIR decision. Not ours/ I understand that it cost money for BeyLR, TT launchers. But still you can STILL make the best out of it. I appreciate Hasbro. Therefore the Crying/Trolling should stop. And find Hasbro's products worthwhile. Thank you for reading this =]

Just had to point out something. Thats all
Jeez, didn't need to be so tough. I'm glad you told me this, I will learn from now on. What I think doesn't matter, Hasbro has more than me to sell to. I'm just voicing my honest to God opinion. They release very VERY good parts and all, but I'm just a little peeved they didn't make a Beylauncher LR, is all. Also, if you read the next few sentences of my post, I start to give a little praise, thank you very much.
There is no doubt that people like me appreciate that Hasbro is distributing Beyblade outside Japan, but a lot of their decisions are just idiotic and they obviously do not take this game seriously at all, even years after they were obviously notified about people's insatisfaction : Off The Chain used to organise 'phone bombings', where several members would call Hasbro relentlessly to ask why they changed all those stupid things.
That's exactly how I feel, Kai-V. I'm glad they're just making the new beys, and they attempted to make the Pre-HWS beys, too, which was nice of them to make. It's just that sometimes they make stupid decisions and want to appeal just to the little kids they expect to buy this stuff, and don't realize that people over the age of 8 play, too. Whenever I walk into the Beyblade aisle, I'm surrounded by kids half my height, staring at me wondering why I'm looking at beyblades. They should appeal to the bigger kids and teens that pay attention to what Takara Tomy does. But there's no doubt in my mind that Hasbro's trying their hardest, and I respect them for that. They just do some stupid decisions. Thanks if you read all this.
Wow, 'phone bombings'!!?? That sounds pretty interesting. Though, I don't want to get too off topic here but in Episode 26 of 'Beyblade Metal Fusion' Tsubasa introduced Earth Eagle. Then it was showed in detail, and you know what, the face said....: Aquila.

EDIT: Actually, I do like their current ideas. I was actually quite impressed by the Legend Series. Sure, they might of been light, but some parts were quite useful.
true that man,i am so glad that they r doing the best they can,it must be hard to compete with a great company like tt,i give them props for their hard work.they should take the game more seriouulsily and if they did they would attract a wider adiance and make more money.thats all i am saying
I wonder what the age distribution is for Beyblade customers. I seriously do. When you go on this site, it seems that people 10+ are most of Hasbro's beybladers, but I wonder how much of those 8 year olds actually play beyblade. I=
Well the boxes say 8+ and and from what I've seen, 5 year olds play it (that was me with the plastic gen) and there are 21 year olds who play (keyblader007 and DrigerGt on YouTube and WBO). I haven't heard of anyone over the age of 21 who plays, I tried to teach my parents, but they hate the subject.
Ikmv and Deikailo are over 21 and play.
Thanks for the info. I was just stating I didn't know anyone over 21 that played. Now I've heard of 2 Tongue_out
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:36 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow, 'phone bombings'!!?? That sounds pretty interesting. Though, I don't want to get too off topic here but in Episode 26 of 'Beyblade Metal Fusion' Tsubasa introduced Earth Eagle. Then it was showed in detail, and you know what, the face said....: Aquila.

EDIT: Actually, I do like their current ideas. I was actually quite impressed by the Legend Series. Sure, they might of been light, but some parts were quite useful.

well that could be another reason to release the "fireblaze" face with pheonix on it, it will make it show accurate. Because on the introcard to the show they show a close up of a bey, and the facebolt says the jap name.
Kind of. But we all decided it was due to Hasbro's laziness.
Just thought I would post this.
In the next coming "wave" of beys from Hasbro, there will be the following -
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Grand Cetus
Gravity Destroyer
Rock Zurafa
Cyclone Hurculeo
Flame Byxis
Twisted Tempo
I don't think that the Cyclone Herculeo has been posted with a release MONTH yet lol, so I figured it was worth a post. Sorry if this has already been posted. Here's the link - http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19495L2
EDIT: Also Toywiz has some somewhat low prices for the pre-release of those beys. They range from like 10.99 - 13.99. Compared to getting a TT online, that's pretty cheap.
Well, there has to be a third wave to tie up all the loose ends that I mentioned in an earlier post:
Killer Beafowl, Vulcan Horuseus, Sol Blaze, Ray Gill, Screw Capricorne, Hell Kerbecs, and possibly Divine Chimera
I can imagine them releasing SBlaze and Chimera as special editions