General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I can tell that the launcher for Perseus is going to be a Ripcord Launcher L/R like what Hasbro and Takara Tomy did for the HMS beys.
(May. 20, 2011  7:14 PM)shotz Wrote: i think theyll do a gp vs gpegasis and have a double luancher to luanch 1 left spin bey and 1 right spin bey at the same time

=/ This will never happen. Pegasis can't fit on a gravity wheel.
(May. 20, 2011  7:34 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  7:14 PM)shotz Wrote: i think theyll do a gp vs gpegasis and have a double luancher to luanch 1 left spin bey and 1 right spin bey at the same time

He means a Gravity Perseus vs Galaxy Pegasis twin/battle pack.

shotz, please try to type properly and use full names, unless the abbreviation is already universally know.
my bad

I think he means like a Duotron, where one Bey spins left, and the other right.
somone already posted that above u ^
(May. 20, 2011  9:48 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:

No he means that the perseus clear wheel will not fit on the Galaxy metal wheel 'Tired.
(May. 20, 2011  9:57 PM)akylus21 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  9:48 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:

No he means that the perseus clear wheel will not fit on the Galaxy metal wheel 'Tired.

he was explaining what shotz was saying -.-
i know it wont fit thats not wat i ment
i ment theyll make a double luancher that luanches left spin beys and right spin beys at same time and might include perseus and pegasis
All of the Tornado Battler "Beyblades" are sold out on ToyWiz. Tired Little kids... I don't want one, trust me, it's useless and not legal in WBO play. I'm just saying little kids like the Tornado Battlers more than the actual Beyblade themselves... They should have called the Tornado Battlers "Hurricane Battlers" instead so Tornado Herculeo wouldn't have to be renamed. ToyWiz overprices stuff and then they charge you shipping too! Argh! They make me so mad! I will never order from ToyWiz except maybe the BB-10. It's cheap even for ToyWiz.
(May. 20, 2011  10:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: All of the Tornado Battler "Beyblades" are sold out on ToyWiz. Tired Little kids... I don't want one, trust me, it's useless and not legal in WBO play.

Toywiz never had any in stock to begin with ... So they write it as "out of stock". When they receive some, they will update the status. I am very sure nobody was even able to buy any yet.

They will most likely be illegal in Hasbro's own tournaments too.

That "Mobile BeyStadium 2" is just a recolour ?
(May. 20, 2011  10:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: All of the Tornado Battler "Beyblades" are sold out on ToyWiz. Tired Little kids... I don't want one, trust me, it's useless and not legal in WBO play. I'm just saying little kids like the Tornado Battlers more than the actual Beyblade themselves... They should have called the Tornado Battlers "Hurricane Battlers" instead so Tornado Herculeo wouldn't have to be renamed. ToyWiz overprices stuff and then they charge you shipping too! Argh! They make me so mad! I will never order from ToyWiz except maybe the BB-10. It's cheap even for ToyWiz.

I am going to buy one use one of our many "Twisted" (lol) 230 combos and watch as my bey destroys it !!! MWAHAHAHAH !!! Twisted 230 is fun to say
some times things hasbro does is so stupid it makes me wonder
It's not a recolour. Its just the quality of the picture.
(May. 20, 2011  10:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  10:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: All of the Tornado Battler "Beyblades" are sold out on ToyWiz. Tired Little kids... I don't want one, trust me, it's useless and not legal in WBO play.

Toywiz never had any in stock to begin with ... So they write it as "out of stock". When they receive some, they will update the status. I am very sure nobody was even able to buy any yet.

Yes, I know. I meant the pre-order. Sorry if I mislead anyone.
(May. 20, 2011  11:07 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Yes, I know. I meant the pre-order. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

I still think there was no pre-order available, or Toywiz had only expected few pre-orders to be taken and closed it early.
(May. 21, 2011  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  11:07 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Yes, I know. I meant the pre-order. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

I still think there was no pre-order available, or Toywiz had only expected few pre-orders to be taken and closed it early.

Yes, I agree. They probably only took 10-30 pre-orders or less or maybe they just didn't have pre-orders in the first place.

It's going to be a while until Metal Masters gets to my area, let alone a LONG time until "Twisted Tempo," and Flame Byxis. It'll take a few months at the least, if not until 2012. Hasbro is VERY slow on shipping things to my area. My TRU should have the Metal Masters Legend boosters. Never trust Wal-Mart to get new stuff as soon it's released. Target usually gets everything after TRU, and they have it cheaper, so either I'll go to TRU, or wait 'till Target has it and but it for about $1 cheaper. Smile
A lot of countries are out of Beyblade stock and have been for several months. I truly hope Hasbro took that time to produce way more stock in secret than last year so that they can actually meet the demand this time. It would truly excuse the fact that their releases lately have been very shallow.
(May. 21, 2011  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A lot of countries are out of Beyblade stock and have been for several months. I truly hope Hasbro took that time to produce way more stock in secret than last year so that they can actually meet the demand this time. It would truly excuse the fact that their releases lately have been very shallow.

Let's all hope Hasbro didn't slack off on producing Beyblades when the first season ended. I bet Hasbro has hundreds maybe even a thousand boxes of Beyblades & gear waiting to be shipped but that hasn't happened because the first season of Beyblade ended.
I decided to post this here because it is about North American metal fusion. Since Mercury Anubis is going to be introduced into the show in 4D, whenever that gets to North America, do you think it is likely that Hasbro will release Mercury Anubis into stores?
(May. 21, 2011  5:17 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I decided to post this here because it is about North American metal fusion. Since Mercury Anubis is going to be introduced into the show in 4D, whenever that gets to North America, do you think it is likely that Hasbro will release Mercury Anubis into stores?

They should, as they have released every Beyblade in the dubbed anime so far.
(May. 21, 2011  5:23 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  5:17 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I decided to post this here because it is about North American metal fusion. Since Mercury Anubis is going to be introduced into the show in 4D, whenever that gets to North America, do you think it is likely that Hasbro will release Mercury Anubis into stores?

If so, it will probably be unpainted, right? I mean, aside from special versions, Hasbro blades have never been painted
(May. 21, 2011  5:29 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  5:23 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

If so, it will probably be unpainted, right? I mean, aside from special versions, Hasbro blades have never been painted

Not true, they are releasing Galaxy Pegasus painted, and they have Hyper Aquario which is also painted. They should release it with paint on it. If Hasbro does release Mercury Anubis, then it won't be rare anymore.
(May. 21, 2011  5:32 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Not true, they are releasing Galaxy Pegasus painted, and they have Hyper Aquario which is also painted. They should release it with paint on it. If Hasbro does release Mercury Anubis, then it won't be rare anymore.

But it would open up great testing opportunities for Mercury. So far, most people are too scared to test with it because of scratches and stuff. If it starts to become commonplace, then we may actually see its true potential
I'd love to see testing on Mercury. I think it's abilities will be somewhat similar to Bakushin? Nah, Mercury is more round. It might have good smash attack hopefully. But with Hasbro, it won't be released until they release 4D. Don't expect Mercury Anubis 'till next year 'cause Hasbro is slow.