General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

well i think that by hasbro changing names is quite smart on there behalf like dark cancer....america would be offended by that easily and what mom would like there children to have some callled killer gemios???? see hasbro thinks abot what the buyers want (8-12) and if its that age it depends on what the parents want to see their hildren playing with and unicorno is a girly thing but they could of thought of something different idk ray stallion, mustang they soud stupid but why would unicorno attract a 10 year old boy???
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:00 AM)codecell Wrote: well i think that by hasbro changing names is quite smart on there behalf like dark cancer....america would be offended by that easily and what mom would like there children to have some callled killer gemios???? see hasbro thinks abot what the buyers want (8-12) and if its that age it depends on what the parents want to see their hildren playing with and unicorno is a girly thing but they could of thought of something different idk ray stallion, mustang they soud stupid but why would unicorno attract a 10 year old boy???

Why would "Pegasus" attract a 10 year old boy?
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:03 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Why would "Pegasus" attract a 10 year old boy?

Most kids that age don't know what a Pegasus is. Plus that's the main Beyblade of the series.
"Killer" is definitely not a bad name in my opinion. Plenty of kids will say "I will kill your bey" and other things. Cancer I perfectly understand, but if you'll change it to Gasher, which refers to someone who causes gashes and bloody marks on people, then, that defeats the purpose of even changing Killer to Evil.

I don't know how kids wouldn't know what a Pegasis is anyway.

Also, Ray Mustang would be a very exceptional name.
seems Hasbro is releasing something called a custom grip w/ compass

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19581E1

the description of it says it can be adjusted for left or right handed use like the 3-segment grip
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:29 PM)kaiswordslash Wrote: I can't wait for the IR spin control beyblades cuz you can control them
um, u do know those aren't legal for tournament use right... i don't think anyone here would buy one... well, thats my opinion anyway
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:46 PM)sum 472 Wrote: im still calling it unicorno
same, i'd just buy the bey thats now " ray striker " and call it unicorno, but all those kids who still believe in hasbro would say " ITS STRIKER, DUMMY!"
i'd LOL if that happened
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495L

Hey ... Look At This ^
(Mar. 14, 2011  8:48 AM)X1 Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495L

Hey ... Look At This ^

Someone already posted that...

(Mar. 14, 2011  8:26 AM)Dracon Wrote: i'd just buy the bey thats now " ray striker " and call it unicorno, but all those kids who still believe in hasbro would say " ITS STRIKER, DUMMY!"
i'd LOL if that happened

That happened to me once, then I said to those kids "bad words...no need in writing them..." And then they say "Kiss my beyblade's a**!!!" Me:"Fine! 3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" Them:"It's let it rip b****!" Me:"Another fight? Bring it!"
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:47 AM)pichu0363 Wrote: seems Hasbro is releasing something called a custom grip w/ compass

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...=HY19581E1

the description of it says it can be adjusted for left or right handed use like the 3-segment grip

Interesting...
Maybe they will replace the BeyPoint cards with some Trading cards for the holder...
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:39 AM)Amazing Wrote: My theory on Unicorno's renaming is that Beyblade is a toy marketed towards boys 8-12, who would see Ray Unicorno D125CS and be like:
"Unicorns are for wussies! I get this manly jumping bey instead!"
Hence, Striker. The manliest name for a top hasbro could think of.
On another note, I am Amazingly exited for the triple battle set. The gold meteo is gonna go perfectly with my goldenrod 90 track.

Wow I never would of thought of it that way but I'll still call it unicorno cause it sounds like spin masters excuse for beyblades "battle strikers" but you make a point
Dracon that will defiantly happen with my step bro but he says 3..2..1...Go Shoot because he learned it from me Smile. He already gets mad at me for calling eagle, aquillia. He pronounces pegasis PAY-GA-SOS lol
I really think this striker name choice isn't hasbro's fault. I think that the english dubbers probably changed it because it is probly easier for them to call out its name in battle and make it sound tough and hasbro probably saw this and went along with it.

Real men PWN with unicorns!
Hasbro is too stupid in making names...
Unicorno can attract boys who has a crush the loves fairy tales...(kinda...)

How about making it as: Ray Horno/Horn horse instead? (yes, MOST STUPID NAME i EVAH created...)
And also...For the double packs...I rather get the bey itself and a random booster...
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:09 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Hasbro is too stupid in making names...
Unicorno can attract boys who has a crush the loves fairy tales...(kinda...)

How about making it as: Ray Horno/Horn horse instead? (yes, MOST STUPID NAME i EVAH created...)
And also...For the double packs...I rather get the bey itself and a random booster...

Do You Know The Craze Of Ray Unicorno? Many Boys (Even I) Were Too Eager To Get It.
In My City, 250 Unicornos Came And Got Sold In 3 Weeks. And I Can Bet 90% Of 'Em Were Purchased By Boys.
Did any1 see the red matallic string launcher in toronto, mississauga or brampton?

Im not sure if this shud be in the question thread, but since this thread is about hasbro releases, ill post here.

Is it released in ontario, or above cities?
It is in Québec, so it should be in the cities you mentioned or very close to coming for sure.
Hey isnt it like, Hell Kerbecs is going to be renamed? I read on another site that it will be renamed to Hades Kerbecs like the episode Green Hell was renamed to Green Hades.
Hell Kerbecs wiki

Here is the link! Read the trivia section in this...
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:57 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Hey isnt it like, Hell Kerbecs is going to be renamed? I read on another site that it will be renamed to Hades Kerbecs like the episode Green Hell was renamed to Green Hades.
Hell Kerbecs wiki

Here is the link! Read the trivia section in this...

It may or may not be renamed. Since most English Animes/Cartoons/Video Games say Hell/Damn/carp now.(Kid-Proof shows)

But one thing is for sure. The metal wheel will not be "Hades".
Besides,isn't it way to early to even say/hint what it's name will be?

EDIT:It bothers me how noobish and incorrect that Beyblade Wikipedia is..
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:50 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Did any1 see the red matallic string launcher in toronto, mississauga or brampton?

Im not sure if this shud be in the question thread, but since this thread is about hasbro releases, ill post here.

I've seen it at the walmart in WHITBY and toys r us in pickering
(Mar. 14, 2011  5:50 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Did any1 see the red matallic string launcher in toronto, mississauga or brampton?

Toys'R Us in Brampton had them a few weeks ago.
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:53 AM)The82ndBlader Wrote:

i went yesturday, nothing ;(

but many legend beys

Also, the rev-up launcher seems to give more power when u only pull the string, instead of pressing the button as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okUS--41Y...ture=feedu

it made a wide defense move like an attack type
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:55 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  2:53 AM)The82ndBlader Wrote:

i went yesturday, nothing ;(

but many legend beys

Also, the rev-up launcher seems to give more power when u only pull the string, instead of pressing the button as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okUS--41Y...ture=feedu

it made a wide defense move like an attack type

Wow thats insane think I might aculualy buy one, kinda stinks that you have to take off the normal launcher grip peice.
It's much more powerful when you launch it right. I have to get a new one because the gear inside of mine broke >=/
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it was like that all along, Thermal Pisces has been released for a while in some countries. There is still no reason for that edit though ...
Actually, They edited it when it was first released...
New blades!
Thunder Libra
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Hasbro's
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495K
This is Thunder Libra and the other two are shown in wave 11 and also Thermal Lacerta