General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

greed mixed with creativity maybe???

and that question does not belong here. Read the rules of the WBO
edit:beaten
Hey, um, I'm sort of new to all this, the two different brands are hasbro and toyas right? I think... confused, but anyways, what are the differences between the different brands, like are the parts any better than eachother... and where can I get the toyas beys at... only place around here that sells them is walmart and the grocery store... and maybe this doesn't belong here... but IDK... thanks.
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:24 PM)BlindStriker Wrote: Hey, um, I'm sort of new to all this, the two different brands are hasbro and toyas right? I think... confused, but anyways, what are the differences between the different brands, like are the parts any better than eachother... and where can I get the toyas beys at... only place around here that sells them is walmart and the grocery store... and maybe this doesn't belong here... but IDK... thanks.
There is no such thing as "toyas" ... There is TAKARA-TOMY, Hasbro, SonoKong, and Mani Ltd. Each just develops Beyblade in different places, the releases are mostly the same with a few exceptions.

Of course you can only get the different brands' products (besides Hasbro's) online. Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
Has anybody seen this? Wave 4 of the gear.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

there is already a thread for those... yes we have seen them
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: there is already a thread for those... yes we have seen them

what is the thread
its called "New Hasbro Battle Gear" you could of found that easily
well i have a burn fireblaze that has an enrgyring that fits on clockowise beys and counter clock beys the burn metal disk is a counter clock spin not clock and i keep getting metal tips with the beyblade i buy
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:36 PM)dranzergig Wrote: well i have a burn fireblaze that has an enrgyring that fits on clockowise beys and counter clock beys the burn metal disk is a counter clock spin not clock and i keep getting metal tips with the beyblade i buy
They are fake then ... Unless you only have Burn Phoenix, which of course has a metal Bottom ...
any ideas how to use capricorn usefully ,his stamaina sucks and doesn,t have engough attack power
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:08 PM)rian Wrote: any ideas how to use capricorn usefully ,his stamaina sucks and doesn,t have engough attack power

That's like asking if there's any way to use a rock as an iPod
I hit the goldmine yesterday, 12 Earth Virgos lol and for 4.99 at TRU's sale in Stockton, CA I picked up one, I was tempted to get 2 but I decided to wait for Hell Kerbecs

also I asked if I can return them and they said OK, so that means buy most of the wolfs and gashers for 4.99 to exchange them for january releases
You need the receipt to return them, and they'll give you 4.99 as the refund, not the normal price.
When I returned mine they just scanned the bottom.They didn't ask for a receipt
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You need the receipt to return them, and they'll give you 4.99 as the refund, not the normal price.

You need the receipt to get your money back, but you can exchange for same value if you don't have your receipt.
Hrmm, depends where you go I guess, and what branch you visit.
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:01 AM)Goldbug Wrote: I hit the goldmine yesterday, 12 Earth Virgos lol and for 4.99 at TRU's sale in Stockton, CA I picked up one, I was tempted to get 2 but I decided to wait for Hell Kerbecs

also I asked if I can return them and they said OK, so that means buy most of the wolfs and gashers for 4.99 to exchange them for january releases

Lucky!!?! (-。-;

When I usually go to TRU, Target, and Walmart all I end up finding is ...well... Gashers and Bulls (T ^ T)
All i find on LI is mostly Dark Wolves...ugh its apparently the least popular bey right now in my area. everything else sells out quickly and on the rare occasions the stores restock, they are gone within a day
I meant returrning them for an exchange for the same product but different style, like when parents buy their kid the wrong style of toy. For example buying a Dark Gasher for 4.99, and echanging it for a Poison Serpent because they ring up as Beyblade Metal Fusion Assortment. They see it as the same product, so at my branch they do that as long as you got the reciept and the unopened product.

you could ask them first and I have always did this with some games and other toys on sale
I never got my hands on Earth Virgo yet...sadly i never seem to spot any in my area(−_−;)*sighh*... is it possible that Earth Virgo has not been released in my area yet?
very possible. i have not seen any earth virgos either
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:24 AM)Goldbug Wrote: I meant returrning them for an exchange for the same product but different style, like when parents buy their kid the wrong style of toy. For example buying a Dark Gasher for 4.99, and echanging it for a Poison Serpent because they ring up as Beyblade Metal Fusion Assortment. They see it as the same product, so at my branch they do that as long as you got the reciept and the unopened product.

you could ask them first and I have always did this with some games and other toys on sale

I do ask the employee's, but they don't seem to understand whats the different between the different assortmants of beyblade i'm asking for, like for instance

me: hello i was wondering what kind of beyblades you have at the moment

TRU employee: beyblade? huh?

me: I would like to know what beyblades you have, they should have names on them like...im looking for one called Earth Virgo

TRU employee: ...

me:-.-" they are in the action figure department ...

TRU employee: alright il check hold up one second
(10 min later)
uhm hello, they cost $7 .

me: ...
()
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:34 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: very possible. i have not seen any earth virgos either

they're in the back/people buy them before you get there
Just two more possibilities.
I went to a walmart as the employees were stocking the toys. I asked them if they could open a few boxes of beyblades, which they kindly did. there was nothing i didn't already have unfortunately. every box she opened had the same beys. so i am not sure how Hasbro actually decides what goes in a box. It might be luck to find a earth virgo.
I highly doubt that, well in my case every time I go to TRU I will often see MANY Gashers, Bulls, and Wolfs, and maybe one or two Pegasus, L-Drago, and Leone on the selves

But after seeing this I look above the selves and look if they have any Beyblade shipment boxes, and they usually do(^。^)
so after finding a employee over there I will ask them kindly to open it , but usually its just Earth Eagle Poison Serpent L-Drago and Flame Libra and so on and the only bey i havent seen in these boxes and everywhere else is Earth Virgo