General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

i live in north london uk and one of my local stores had the entire wave 1 (except flame saggitario)and i ended up getting all of them lol
(Aug. 27, 2010  10:09 AM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Wow, that's a lot more than my Toys R Us had last time I went o: Whereabouts are you?
Cambridge. Also, that's odd, as the Cambridge Toys R Us is pretty small.

(Aug. 27, 2010  2:08 PM)BBAresistance Wrote: i live in north london uk and one of my local stores had the entire wave 1 (except flame saggitario)and i ended up getting all of them lol
What is it with Flame Sagittario? I can't find it anywhere.
My toysrus just got the flame sag and rock pegasus and dark bull and storm leone 2 packs.
brought a string launcher today in smyths. they still have a large stock of storm pegasus, dark bull, rock leone, dark wolf, dark gasher, storm aqaurio, rock aries and one of each flame stagittario and storm capricorne. loads of electronics beys, and grip launchers. with plenty of PTW stadiums (yellow and blue)
(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: EDIT : DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.
Been talking to a couple Hasbro reps in the past day or two about their toyline and what not.

Being that I've read similar posts about others passing their comments along to Hasbro (mainly on stadiums,) I guess I should say that every Hasbro representative I've spoken to (maybe 5+) has told me that they aren't allowed to take/use any outside input. So..
Wow. That makes sense.

[/sarcasm]

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you get to talk to them?
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:27 PM)Ryu Shoji Wrote: What is it with Flame Sagittario? I can't find it anywhere.

I got Flame Sag. From my Toys R Us haha. When I went (maybe a week or so ago) they had Flame Sagittario, Storm Pegasus, Storm Capricorne, Dark Bull, Storm Aquario... Can't remember what else. Launcher grips and string shooters actually. No new stadiums though.
Everything seems to leak through slower to the North Unhappy
Here in the US they have an ad on TV where you can order the super vortex battle set with the saggitario value pack over the phone for $24.99. So it's shipped to your house basically but it also comes with the saggitario value pack.
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:05 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: EDIT : DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.

I hope thats not about my post. Because the flame sagittario and rock pegasus two pack is pretty new.
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:23 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Been talking to a couple Hasbro reps in the past day or two about their toyline and what not.

Being that I've read similar posts about others passing their comments along to Hasbro (mainly on stadiums,) I guess I should say that every Hasbro representative I've spoken to (maybe 5+) has told me that they aren't allowed to take/use any outside input. So..

Outside Input??
How is that outside Input at all?
Majority of people who complain about the stadiums are simply wanting Hasbro to make the Takara style stadiums.
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:01 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Outside Input??

Um... it's input from outside the company. Pretty sure that fits the bill.
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:04 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:01 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Outside Input??

Um... it's input from outside the company. Pretty sure that fits the bill.

Well, technically yes lol.
I just see if differently since Takara made Beyblade first and Hasbro just ignores their stadium designs.
They've been ignoring them for awhile....I believe its for safety.
Hey guys!

Just came back from FanExpo and noticed at the Hasbro booth they had a Beyblade display! Within the display they had the Super Vortex Set, Burn Fireblaze, Poison Serpent, Earth Virgo, Gingka's Bey case (looks like the one he uses in the anime), and a few more things. I didn't have my camera on me so I wasn't able to snap any pictures, but I'll be heading out again tomorrow so I'll snap some then.
They're releasing Earth Virgo? ok I'll wait for that intsead of Earth Aquila.
Why did you think they were not going to release it
its part of wave 3 I think
The person's sorta of a minor character and I looked around some sites and see if they have pre-orders and such.
Hey I dont know if this was posted yet but counter leone cyber pegasus and sannooo or whatever its called will be relased in the ds versoins in us and canada walmart-cyber peg toysrus-counter leone other major retailers-sannooo whatever its called the only prois my ds doesnt work but my mom doesnt know that
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:23 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Hey I dont know if this was posted yet but counter leone cyber pegasus and sannooo or whatever its called will be relased in the ds versoins in us and canada walmart-cyber peg toysrus-counter leone other major retailers-sannooo whatever its called the only prois my ds doesnt work but my mom doesnt know that

Already posted in understandable language with more and better information.
I saw a saggitario value pack in smyths today. I think hasbro screwed up with deliveries because a couple beys from wave 2 were there too storm capricon flame libra ECT. Also going to try and buy some BMF tomorrow I'll edit this post with pictures so watch this space
Or maybe your store just ordered a box with those beys including, seeing as how we have them here in Canada, I don't think Hasbro would restrict orders from other countries for what they have in stock.
(Aug. 29, 2010  12:23 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Hey I dont know if this was posted yet but counter leone cyber pegasus and sannooo or whatever its called will be relased in the ds versoins in us and canada walmart-cyber peg toysrus-counter leone other major retailers-sannooo whatever its called the only prois my ds doesnt work but my mom doesnt know that
This is actually wrong. Read what I posted in the Cyber Pegasis DS game topic to get the right information.
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:24 PM)To Wrote: Hey guys!

Just came back from FanExpo and noticed at the Hasbro booth they had a Beyblade display! Within the display they had the Super Vortex Set, Burn Fireblaze, Poison Serpent, Earth Virgo, Gingka's Bey case (looks like the one he uses in the anime), and a few more things. I didn't have my camera on me so I wasn't able to snap any pictures, but I'll be heading out again tomorrow so I'll snap some then.

You forgot to mention the Rock Scorpio and the Thermal Pisces that was in the stadium but other than those two, everything is as he said. I didn't bring my cellphone so I wasn't able to take pictures either, but i'll take pictures tommorow and upload them if no one else does.