General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Everyone wishes things would come out sooner. I really want Unicorno, but it won't be in NA for atleast a year, but i don't really complain about it.
Probably will pick up every Bey this time around since Poison and Burn aren't going to come out for anything for awhile and I still need a Hasbro Earth since I already have TTs Aquila. Thanks for the pick To! Smile
Probably shouldn't have sold your Hasbro E Aquila Tongue_out
I did my friend a favour and now he is into Beyblades it was totally worth it anyways I wouldn't have been able to keep it anyways.
I guess getting someone you can battle with in exchange for a bey is worth it.
Cannot wait to get my hands on some Burn Fireblaze's and Earth Virgo's!

Thanks for the pics btw.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:36 AM)To Wrote: Yeah, it was a string launcher.

Sorry I didn't get a picture of the Bey case. It's basically exactly like what Ginga uses in the anime.

Did you take a picture of the bey inside the stadium? There was a Thermal Pisces.
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:15 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Did you take a picture of the bey inside the stadium? There was a Thermal Pisces.

No, I once again completely missed that even though you mentioned it the day before...
Cant really tell much about it.
I wish he had went more in depth with the video to show the slopes.
(Aug. 31, 2010  9:23 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Cant really tell much about it.
I wish he had went more in depth with the video to show the slopes.

The slope is the same as the PTW and the Super Vortex. An outer ridge with a slightly curved inside that leads to a flat center.

I'm not sure how clear that it...... there's an outer ridge that's flat that runs around the stadium, that has a completely straight cut off into a slightly curved edge of the very center area, which is flat.
Hopefully that's clearer.
(Aug. 31, 2010  9:26 PM)Extic Wrote: The slope is the same as the PTW and the Super Vortex. An outer ridge with a slightly curved inside that leads to a flat center.

vortex and PTW have different slopes
(Aug. 31, 2010  9:34 PM)mchlbant Wrote: vortex and PTW have different slopes

Really? I would have sworn they were the same when I saw them in stores. But I don't own it, so I guess my memory's version of its slope is perverted.
Huh, sorry for the misinformation then.
I assume the slopes are different between all 3 stadiums.
When i launch Lightning L Drago 100HF in the Vortex stadium, it moves around quickly for quite a while. But in the Lightning L Drago stadium, it does not move that much and just stays in one place not long after launch. However, this could be because it is a kid launching, but im not sure.
(Aug. 31, 2010  10:20 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I assume the slopes are different between all 3 stadiums.
When i launch Lightning L Drago 100HF in the Vortex stadium, it moves around quickly for quite a while. But in the Lightning L Drago stadium, it does not move that much and just stays in one place not long after launch. However, this could be because it is a kid launching, but im not sure.

That probably has more to do with the launching. Kids often launch horribly weak in my opinion.
However, the LLDrago stadium has no way to actually stop it in one place. I felt it, and it was, as near as I can remember it, as I described. I would know if there was something special stopping it somewhere.

And yeah, one would assume the slopes are different...... but from what I recall of seeing the PTW and LLDrago stadiums [one at toysrus, and one at walmart a few minutes later] they were the same... except the LLDrago one might have been bigger. I mean, they're certainly the same shape, regardless of slope.
And the slopes looked [or I recall they do] the same as the Super Vortex's slope. But I haven't had them all in the same place to compare, so that's just my impression.
Is there any news on the release date for Benelux; aside from the date itself?
Given that, I haven't yet seen them in any store in a 25km range.
Well, I guess several days late won't bother me that much, but still it is nice to be up to date.
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:59 PM)Ryuzaki Wrote: Is there any news on the release date for Benelux; aside from the date itself?
Well, I guess several days late won't bother me that much, but still it is nice to be up to date.
You are probably the only member who lives there, so the only news we can get is really from you, hah. Has the anime started ? Sometimes they just wait for the anime to begin being broadcast because they know that the toys will also be popular at the same time.
(Sep. 01, 2010  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  4:59 PM)Ryuzaki Wrote: Is there any news on the release date for Benelux; aside from the date itself?
You are probably the only member who lives there, so the only news we can get is really from you, hah. Has the anime started ? Sometimes they just wait for the anime to begin being broadcast because they know that the toys will also be popular at the same time.

Haha, is that so? Too bad. The anime started at July 31st, at first it only aired on weekends and starting this week it airs everyday. Right now we are at 10 episodes. This weekend that'll be 12. (The weekend schedule is ahead of the daily schedule). When something is broadcasted daily here, it means it has gained popularity. So I guess they'll be in store soon.
How come everybody outside Canada is getting all the new episodes like it is normal ...
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: How come everybody outside Canada is getting all the new episodes like it is normal ...

THIS
What episode is Canada on?
(Sep. 02, 2010  3:34 PM)Corey Wrote: What episode is Canada on?
I think we will finally get episode 11 this Saturday.

This is getting off-topic though ...
I just found the Lightning Force stadium. You guys probably know this but it has a bump in the middle. Unhappy
Any pictures / video you could provide would be great.
I didn't buy it. Sorry. I just found it in the store and found the bump in the middle.