General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Actually, stores around me are definitely selling Legends Beyblades well and restocking them.
Heh, I love going into a store and seeing Shogun Steel tops, but barely any Legends. Has bro, you failed that one major league.
(Nov. 15, 2014  12:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, stores around me are definitely selling Legends Beyblades well and restocking them.

Well then good for you, but not all areas would have it, personally I think Canada is generally more available in Beyblades than America.

Also when is Hasbro going to give the UK Legends?! Good lord!
(Nov. 15, 2014  3:59 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2014  12:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, stores around me are definitely selling Legends Beyblades well and restocking them.

Well then good for you, but not all areas would have it, personally I think Canada is generally more available in Beyblades than America.

Also when is Hasbro going to give the UK Legends?! Good lord!

India is stuck with metal fury spark fx beys , not a single trace of zero G beys here
Will Hasbro release beyblade in Pakistan ?
I bet Hasbro only cares about the US, Canada, Framce and Italy (which isn't a bad thing but I wish they ALSO cared about the UK (where I live), India and other countries which are lackluster of Beyblades currently).
(Nov. 16, 2014  8:41 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: India is stuck with metal fury spark fx beys , not a single trace of zero G beys here

Wow. Those were released in the U.S. last year.
Ashton Pinto Wrote:India is stuck with metal fury spark fx beys, not a single trace of zero G beys here

While its sad that you're not seeing any Shogun Steel, of course, it does have an advantage, that being that you can continue to stock up on competitive pieces for Limted, Cosmic, Duo, Beat, etc.
(Nov. 16, 2014  2:23 PM)Andrios77 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2014  8:41 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: India is stuck with metal fury spark fx beys , not a single trace of zero G beys here

Wow. Those were released in the U.S. last year.

I could purchase beys from ebay a few years back , during that time i had access to paypal
(Nov. 16, 2014  2:43 PM)Shido Wrote:
Ashton Pinto Wrote:India is stuck with metal fury spark fx beys, not a single trace of zero G beys here

While its sad that you're not seeing any Shogun Steel, of course, it does have an advantage, that being that you can continue to stock up on competitive pieces for Limted, Cosmic, Duo, Beat, etc.

We only have beys from the ' 4D gen/ mode change ' rest aren't released
BBP, LDD, variares, Jade, blitz, Omega Dragonis, diablo, phantom .... probably never saw a flash duo etc
(Nov. 17, 2014  10:32 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: We only have beys from the ' 4D gen/ mode change ' rest aren't released
BBP, LDD, variares, Jade, blitz, Omega Dragonis, diablo, phantom .... probably never saw a flash duo etc

I'd suggest buying as many of the Blitz Unicorno's (Considering it has the mode change) and sell them on Ebay for $15~20 each. Trust me, people *like me* WILL buy them, especially since Hasbro's recolor is nowhere to be found on Ebay.
beyraiderz cyborg has an anime now but not in english
(Nov. 19, 2014  2:54 AM)amidamaru Wrote: beyraiderz cyborg has an anime now but not in english

We know. All things anime (although ideally only Beyblade-related ...) are discussed in our Beyblade Anime and Manga forum. Since BeyRaiderz are not Beyblades/spinning tops, they are not discussed in this topic or in this forum.
Good and Bad News if you live in Canada, sorry American and other bladers around the world, the good news is to take advantage until it lasts of the beyblade Legends for $5.00 at Walmart, because when they are gone there's no more, Hasbro wants to make sure all shelves are cleared by year end, meaning that's bad news part no more beys for a while, until new series are launched .......in some years time
(Nov. 28, 2014  2:56 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Good and Bad News if you live in Canada, sorry American and other bladers around the world, the good news is to take advantage until it lasts of the beyblade Legends for $5.00 at Walmart, because when they are gone there's no more, Hasbro wants to make sure all shelves are cleared by year end, meaning that's bad news part no more beys for a while, until new series are launched .......in some years time

So this is the last of beyblade? Thank you Zankye, I know what I will be spending my money on and where Wink. But in all seriousness, I can't believe that they will be taking them off the shelves, just not right...
Hm, it is weird that they would take the time to re-release so many of these Beyblades just to clear shelves ...
(Nov. 28, 2014  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is weird that they would take the time to re-release so many of these Beyblades just to clear shelves ...

I second this motion. It doesn't make sense they re-release beyblades and cut them after less than 6 months Uncertain
Don't forget that Hasbro plans ahead of time, we knew since the end of December of 2013 the re-packing of the beys called Legends, so if you guys noticed Toys r us barely got anything , last week they they did a sale for Legends that disappeared in a few days , and Walmart is doing the smart move to sell them really fast , not get stuck with Lots of Shogun steel like in the past.
(Nov. 28, 2014  3:04 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2014  3:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is weird that they would take the time to re-release so many of these Beyblades just to clear shelves ...

I second this motion. It doesn't make sense they re-release beyblades and cut them after less than 6 months Uncertain

I have been confused for quite some time now. I really can't understand their motives. Think there's any chance one of us could contact them with some personal and invasive questions about their plans for beyblades?
You can do that and You will be surprised how much they don't know about beyblades, We did call Hasbro in The states Yesterday and they dont have a clue, and they think the latest beys are Shogun Steel, the reason we called because hasbrotoyshop.com took out from the site all beyblades, right there was flag that something was going on, that we confirm at a later time that yes no more beys for a while (years).
(Nov. 28, 2014  3:20 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Think there's any chance one of us could contact them with some personal and invasive questions about their plans for beyblades?

I doubt it. If anyone it would be Kai-V, but talking that high up on the latter would be rather complicated. They probably wouldn't have much of an answer either.
(Nov. 28, 2014  3:33 AM)originalzankye Wrote: You can do that and You will surprised how much they don't know about beyblades, We did call Hasbro in The states Yesterday and they dont have a clue, and they think the latest beys are Shogun Steel, the reason we called because hasbrotoyshop.com took out from the site all beyblades, right there was flag that something was going on, that we confirm at a later time that yes no more beys for a while (years).

I thought the lastest beys were shogun steel? O.o
Beyblade Legends were the latest released by Hasbro.
This is really sad. I've got a lot of hope from Hasbro's Legends serie. They actually created a "revival" of the Metal Fight Beyblade, and it's disappointing to see that it was only to clear the unsold Shogun Steel. Many of community members have a lot of hope in the possible following serie after Zero-G, but personally I'm not so much confident in the future of beyblade.
Around MTL at walmart the legends metal masters are 5$ soooo ya

(Nov. 16, 2014  11:30 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: I bet Hasbro only cares about the US, Canada, Framce and Italy (which isn't a bad thing but I wish they ALSO cared about the UK (where I live), India and other countries which are lackluster of Beyblades currently).

Wellllll they do sell them in Barbados/St-Vincent and realy good 2-packs ex: Basalt Beafwol bd145rsf and meteo l-drago blood ver. (Recoloured original)
i hardly even see beyblade legends anymore