General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 19, 2014  11:11 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: So, we have recolors for normal Legends non hyperblade single packs. That's pretty nice.

PS: I see Flame Sagitariooooooooooooooooo!

OriginalZankye: no one worded posts please, it's considered spam.
Agreed! They did good for the new series of Hyperblades Smile I hope we see some double packs soon! Also, I hope they release EVERY beyblade they made in the past Cute They are all legends.
I thought they were gonna stick to the original colors... I hope those are prototypes, (highly unlikely) but the Ray Gil is an exception, it looks like Spark FX done the right way.
(Aug. 19, 2014  10:07 PM)Tʀɪ Wrote: Figured I'd drop this off for you guys since I just saw it on Instagram.

Thanks Tri! Much appreciated!

I'm going to buy those and then keep them NIB Smile
I'm surprised no ones excited for Grand Cetus and more RS'. It looks pretty cool too.
Honestly, I'm only excited for Grand Cetos. Finally got my hands on RS, but I could always use another Wink I could use a Storm Pegasus too, on a second though...
That clear red WD145 is beautiful, I can't tell if the RS is clear black or red.

Though I think so far Hasbro is doing really well with it's recolours so far, good job.
SGTO looks sexy as hell.
Cetus is like 2 pack >.> ew
Gill is weird
(Aug. 20, 2014  1:55 AM)Neo Wrote: SGTO looks sexy as hell.
Cetus is like 2 pack >.> ew
Gill is weird

That Sagittario is nice, but I can't tell if Sagittario is blue, green or turquoise or none?
Blue I think.

EDIT: actually I think the CW is blue and the track and bottom are clear green.
At least blue and green match Sagittario's STICKERS (The checkered ones).

EDIT: It all looks green to me.
Those colors look dashing, kinda gives you that "Alternate Universe" feel.
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:08 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Blue I think.

EDIT: actually I think the CW is blue and the track and bottom are clear green.

Clear green C145S? Wow that's anything but horrible, I love any clear track and bottoms, but if it is clear green then that's a very lovely choice IMO.
Maybe like a Flame Sagittario "Forest Hunter Ver.", haha.
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:18 AM)Neo Wrote: Maybe like a Flame Sagittario "Forest Hunter Ver.", haha.

Good point, put this with Archer Gryph and it's the green goblin version with it's green and purple.
Gil looks like one of the Gracies' blades, minus the actual identity.

Not bad, I love amber-ish colors.
Basically, haha...

(Aug. 20, 2014  2:29 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Gil looks like one of the Gracies' blades, minus the actual identity.

I liked the "Ice Fossil" before tbh.
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:29 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Gil looks like one of the Gracies' blades, minus the actual identity.

Too bad Ray Gasher 125SF wasn't actually released, I would have loved to have one for some reason, though they would probably eff the colours up. In Metal Masters toyline anyway.
I think it's an opportunity now but so far it looks like they're keeping it simple, I like it. :3
(Aug. 20, 2014  2:40 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: I think it's an opportunity now but so far it looks like they're keeping it simple, I like it. :3

That's one reason why I love the Legends toyline, it's not too random in colour, it looks nice and you can really stack up some good parts there and get what you missed plus the awesome recolours, things like Shogun Steel and especially Metal Fury -cough- Sparks FX -cough- were more flawed and letdown, Zero at didn't finish and had some terrible recolours and no way to get a metal stone face anywhere. I don't even need to explain Metal Fury, it's a complicated series and this series really should be there to fix what was broken in Metal Fury.
Mabye the whole bey is turquoise? but why is saggatario logo rotated? Cetus turquoise and orange and ray gill all red?
I would love to see Black Variants of the MOST popular Beyblades.
I-E a black Storm Pegasus with a Gray RF. No decal printings besides one on the face.
(Aug. 27, 2014  5:36 AM)Neo Wrote: I would love to see Black Variants of the MOST popular Beyblades.
I-E a black Storm Pegasus with a Gray RF. No decal printings besides one on the face.
Hmm, that does sound interesting. Ray Unicorno would look very nice in a translucent charcoal color, with red horns on the clear wheel and maybe a grey color for the track and bottom.
(Aug. 27, 2014  5:54 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2014  5:36 AM)Neo Wrote: I would love to see Black Variants of the MOST popular Beyblades.
I think that the grey you picture and the grey I picture must be drastically different. It just sounds terribly hideous to me.
I do think black color variants for most beys would look very nice, though. Ray Unicorno would look very nice in a translucent black, with red horns on the clear wheel and maybe a charcoal color for the track and bottom.

Just the rubber: a very dark gray.
(Aug. 27, 2014  5:55 AM)Neo Wrote: Just the rubber: a very dark gray.

Yeah, I think I got what you intended right after I posted. Hence why I edited mine.
I think they should do them all in black and minimal gray.
Look at that sexy black Pegasis 100HF in that Metal System set with Wolf and Aquario.