General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 06, 2014  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea at all. From what I know though, one of you should phone Hasbro UK to know if they plan on releasing it. ~Mana~ seems to have luck finding out everytime he calls.

Oh yeah I forgot about him, geez I'm not sure why, I will try ask him since I can't do it.
Hasbro better bring us Beyblade Legends (especially Hyperblades) because here are the list of Beyblade things Hasbro NEVER released in the UK:
Metal Fury - Wave 2 and 3 (And yet they bothered to release Sparks FX, every Sparks FX EXCEPT FOR HYPERBLADES)
Shogun Steel - Wave 2 and 3 (Meaning I don't get a damn Dragoon CW and my favourite Zero G Bey, Berserker Begirados/Behemoth so people can stop whining that there isn't enough Wave 2 and 3...especially since we don't get any)
THE WORST PART IS I CANNOT ORDER ONLINE SO THATS EVEN MORE TEDIOUS FOR ME.
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:13 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Hasbro better bring us Beyblade Legends (especially Hyperblades) because here are the list of Beyblade things Hasbro NEVER released in the UK:
Metal Fury - Wave 2 and 3 (And yet they bothered to release Sparks FX, every Sparks FX EXCEPT FOR HYPERBLADES)
Shogun Steek - Wave 2 and 3 (Meaning I don't get a damn Dragoon CW and my favourite Zero G Bey, Berserker Begirados/Behemoth so people can stop whining that there isn't enough Wave 2 and 3...especially since we don't get any)

So call them and ask. If they get at least three calls everyday, they will clearly see that people are interested. But if you do not do anything, nobody can guarantee that Hasbro UK browses this site, so they will never know ...
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:13 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Hasbro better bring us Beyblade Legends (especially Hyperblades) because here are the list of Beyblade things Hasbro NEVER released in the UK:
Shogun Steek - Wave 2 and 3 (Meaning I don't get a damn Dragoon CW and my favourite Zero G Bey, Berserker Begirados/Behemoth so people can stop whining that there isn't enough Wave 2 and 3...especially since we don't get any)

So call them and ask. If they get at least three calls everyday, they will clearly see that people are interested. But if you do not do anything, nobody can guarantee that Hasbro UK browses this site, so they will never know ...

I've tried before when I found Shogun Steel Wave 2 and 3 were not out so I tried calling them for that and they said "They would eventually bring the other Shogun Steel"...and guess what? I waited 6 months and I didn't get squat. So what are the likely chances they will listen and I will get Beyblade Legends? I would need more people from the UK to call Hasbro UK because I am only one insignificant person.
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:22 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I've tried before when I found Shogun Steel Wave 2 and 3 were not out so I tried calling them for that and they said "They would eventually bring the other Shogun Steel"...and guess what? I waited 6 months and I didn't get squat. So what are the likely chances they will listen and I will get Beyblade Legends? I would need more people from the UK to call Hasbro UK because I am only one insignificant person.

I've also tried just now and they say "they are not sure whether it will be released or not" and something about it's sales.
Oh wait! I also remember ~Mana~ calling Hasbro UK about B-Daman Crossfire and they kept post-poning the release date for that and then they eventually decided "You know what, lets not release B-Daman Crossfire to the UK. Lets release it everywhere else in Europe but not the UK". Them releasing Beyblade Legends...yeah right...
Okay, so the Target in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL had Legends. When I got there, all 4 racks were cleared except for a lone Cosmic Pegasus (which I obviously bought). So glad that I finally found something after all the searching I've done over the past week. Will probably go back in a few days to see if they've restocked. I need L Drago Destructor & Diablo Nemesis.
Everyone finding Legends Beyblades should make sure to update the BeyMap's Stores layer :
http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
Uh oh..
I was at Target t'day..
And they stocked. I saw the Hasbro Cart (Some BeyWarriors octagon sets.)..and they had Legends a few days ago.
But they took them away..and all signs of Beyblade 0.0
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:05 AM)Neo Wrote: Uh oh..
I was at Target t'day..
And they stocked. I saw the Hasbro Cart (Some BeyWarriors octagon sets.)..and they had Legends a few days ago.

Probably relocating/rearranging the shevles, happens for toy aisles a lot.
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:27 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
I was at Target t'day..

They took away the Metal Fusion Tag...
That has NEVER happened. Even if they moved aisles.
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:31 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:27 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
I was at Target t'day..

Maybe they're just getting a "new" tag. I wouldn't say it's something to worry about since Legends are just starting to come out. If they're not rearranging the toy isle, they might simply just be redoing the Beyblade section so it's only Legends.

I doubt it's something to worry too much about.
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:33 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:31 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:27 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Probably relocating/rearranging the shevles, happens for toy aisles a lot.

Maybe they're just getting a "new" tag. I wouldn't say it's something to worry about since Legends are just starting to come out. If they're not rearranging the toy isle, they might simply just be redoing the Beyblade section so it's only Legends.

I doubt it's something to worry too much about.

The thing is...they NEVER take inventory away, Metal Fusion was there for months; until they finally understood that the new shipment months ago would sell.
Anyhow, I hope it comes back and you're right.
It would indeed be stupid to get new stock and just remove all signs of it forever before being able to sell it, unless the company recalled the stock for some safety reasons.

In any case, I did see that there was a new Shogun Steel "tag" at my local Toys "R" Us, if I know what you mean. It surprised me because I had never seen it before.
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It would indeed be stupid to get new stock and just remove all signs of it forever before being able to sell it, unless the company recalled the stock for some safety reasons.

In any case, I did see that there was a new Shogun Steel "tag" at my local Toys "R" Us, if I know what you mean. It surprised me because I had never seen it before.

We've had the same tag since 2010.
I'm sad to see it go.
My local Walmart be like:

(Aug. 08, 2014  12:56 AM)LMAO Wrote: My local Walmart be like:

Well that's depressing..

I may possibly end up checking Dufferin Mall on Sunday for any new items, though.

If that was on my local stores then that would be cool.

What the hell is with the abundance of Goreim 2 packs!
I seriously thought it was only me.
I haven't been to a store w/out it.
That was the first two series here in Arlington. That or they split them into two sections which often drives me nuts.
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:14 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: That was the first two series here in Arlington. That or they split them into two sections which often drives me nuts.

What Arlington ?
Target is the place to go. Both Walmart and Kmart don't have legends yet. They had little but some at TargetSmile
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:19 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:14 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: That was the first two series here in Arlington. That or they split them into two sections which often drives me nuts.

What Arlington ?

Arlington, Texas.

It's been getting better, but Wal-Mart (next to the AT&T Stadium) occasionally splits the Beyblade section into two. Often the Target's have a wealth of Beyblade two-packs but a paltry stock with starters. It was nearly impossible to find the boosters from Metal Masters outside the Wal-Mart Supercenters. Uncertain

A Rock Leone from Metal Fusion/Metal Fight had been spotted once at a Walgreen's in 2013.

But, like I said, it's getting better. If not a little awkward and disorganized. Legends should be appearing at said Wal-Mart by September if not late August.
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:04 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:19 AM)Neo Wrote:

What Arlington ?

Arlington, Texas.

It's been getting better, but Wal-Mart (next to the AT&T Stadium) occasionally splits the Beyblade section into two. Often the Target's have a wealth of Beyblade two-packs but a paltry stock with starters. It was nearly impossible to find the boosters from Metal Masters outside the Wal-Mart Supercenters. Uncertain

A Rock Leone from Metal Fusion/Metal Fight had been spotted once at a Walgreen's in 2013.

But, like I said, it's getting better. If not a little awkward and disorganized. Legends should be appearing at said Wal-Mart by September if not late August.
We got Legends at Target a week or so ago.
Otherwise, we've been hit or miss.
It's really hard hunting here, in MS.
Yay. Legends are finally starting to hit the shelve in my nearby stores. If they are going to make takara versions of things, maybe they should make a bb 10 stadium