General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 04, 2014  9:17 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hyperblades must be the first wave of Legends. I went to a Target in NC today & didn't see anything, but I'll check the Toys R Us in FL on Wednesday or Thursday.

Just weird that Zankye unbowed the regular starters first, when he hasn't gotten Hyperblades yet, since he usually gets everything early.
Hopefully we'll get the remaining hyperblades (firefuse darkhelm, duo ice titan, etc.) , as well as some re releases with original colors. I also hope they'll release wing Pegasus as a normal purchase.
I just got BBP, LDD, and OD at my target. And we JUST got Samurai Pegasus.
(Aug. 05, 2014  12:42 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  9:17 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hyperblades must be the first wave of Legends. I went to a Target in NC today & didn't see anything, but I'll check the Toys R Us in FL on Wednesday or Thursday.
Just weird that Zankye unbowed the regular starters first, when he hasn't gotten Hyperblades yet, since he usually gets everything early.

Yeah I was actually wondering something similar. Zankye said that Metal Fusion/Masters rereleases were the first wave, but no one here has seemed to find them, only the Hyperblades? That seems strange to me.

(Aug. 05, 2014  2:13 AM)Neo Wrote: I just got BBP, LDD, and OD at my target. And we JUST got Samurai Pegasus.

What does OD mean? I feel like I should know this but I'm drawing a blank. Maybe I'm just dumb.
I'm assuming he means Omega Dragonis.
OD means Omega Dragonis, aha.

I can't find any Legends in Toronto Unhappy

Edit: Beaten by Echizen as always :p
Wombat OD must mean Omega Dragonis. I wouldn't really trust most of what Zankye says, even if he does get products straight from the source. Seeing as everyone who's come across Legends to date has only seen Hyperblades, I think it's safe to say that the first two seasons will come later.

Hasbro is probably trying to get the best stuff (ie the stuff they haven't done yet) out first because the first waves are generally the most popular among kids.
Oh yeah, that makes sense. I figured it was initials for something, but the only thing I could come up with was Orca Diver and I knew that wasn't it. Thanks.

I did go to Target today and while they didn't have any Legends, they were almost out of Shogun Steel. I was kind of glad they didn't have them yet because I need some time to recover from buying uncommon-ish Plastics.
I've been through the toy isles of Toys R Us and Targets across the east coast and haven't seen anything from Shogun Steel in over a month. Hoping Legends comes to Florida sometime soon.
We're still overloaded with Shogun Steel at the nearest Walmart. No legends to be seen Unhappy
(Aug. 05, 2014  3:44 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I've been through the toy isles of Toys R Us and Targets across the east coast and haven't seen anything from Shogun Steel in over a month. Hoping Legends comes to Florida sometime soon.

I just went to my local target in Florida and they were fully stocked on Beyblade Legends Grin
(Aug. 05, 2014  1:45 PM)Exotics King Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  3:44 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I've been through the toy isles of Toys R Us and Targets across the east coast and haven't seen anything from Shogun Steel in over a month. Hoping Legends comes to Florida sometime soon.

I just went to my local target in Florida and they were fully stocked on Beyblade Legends Grin

North Carolina walmarts near me are ALS flooded with zero g. Wish I could go down there for a while and get some new beys
We had a large amount of wave 3 at my local wal mart blast night.
(Aug. 05, 2014  1:55 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We had a large amount of wave 3 at my local wal mart blast night.

It seems that I just reside in a fairly inert part of nc; graham doesn't have hobbyists, and some resident are somewhat poor, so I guess walmart just doesn't make too much profit off of toys anymore.

Woah, where in Florida? I'm getting back to Jacksonville tonight.
(Aug. 05, 2014  2:14 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:

Woah, where in Florida? I'm getting back to Jacksonville tonight.

Im in Boca Raton Florida XD
Still nothing around here.

I JUST WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON SPINNING METAL AND PLASTIC :C
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:00 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Still nothing around here.

How do you think I feel?

Basically the best thing you can do as of now is buy older gens.
It's a great filler in this time of no releases.
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:44 AM)Neo Wrote:

If they re-released plastic Beyblades then that would be more than Fortune, if only their playing fields were similar, but HMS are comparable to MFB, I guess, they probably lost the mould of them anyhow, I think a good idea is for them to release Pre-HWS Systems(if that's what they are called, and yes I know they have beyblade legend series but still), they aren't useful or anything but it would be a nice thought.
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:44 AM)Neo Wrote:

If they re-released plastic Beyblades then that would be more than Fortune, if only their playing fields were similar, but HMS are comparable to MFB, I guess, they probably lost the mould of them anyhow, I think a good idea is for them to release Pre-HWS Systems(if that's what they are called, and yes I know they have beyblade legend series but still), they aren't useful or anything but it would be a nice thought.

Since they're already releasing things that they haven't before (other Hyperblades like Fang and Death) and if Legends is successful then there is always the chance they'll release the PHWS/Metal System once they're done with the other releases.
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:48 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  1:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  2:44 AM)Neo Wrote: Basically the best thing you can do as of now is buy older gens.

Since they're already releasing things that they haven't before (other Hyperblades like Fang and Death) and if Legends is successful then there is always the chance they'll release the PHWS/Metal System once they're done with the other releases.
Yeah I was thinking that they would as they did with Quetzalcoatl, Leone etc, I mean there's not much reason not to have these, however the way they started off with correct 4D system Beyblades and called the series Beyblade Legends(as in Legend Bladers? OK that's stupid) could be a series just to correct what they did back in Metal Fury, OK not really but hey I'm just making weird theories. What would be nice is if Forbidden Ionis was in it's correct colour. Let's just hope these sell well, I want these in the UK.
Just to say, the 4D Legends are definitely in Canada now. There was almost one of each at my local Wal-Mart, but nothing in the Toys "R" Us : Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis. No Death Quetzalcoatl yet.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to say, the 4D Legends are definitely in Canada now. There was almost one of each at my local Wal-Mart, but nothing in the Toys "R" Us : Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis. No Death Quetzalcoatl yet.

Do you have an idea if they'd release in the UK?
I have no idea at all. From what I know though, one of you should phone Hasbro UK to know if they plan on releasing it. ~Mana~ seems to have luck finding out everytime he calls.