General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

UltimateOrion you lucky duck!

I checked the local Target today and there were only a few Shogun Steel sets left. They were either dual packs or the team packs of 3 beys. However there were quite a few Beyraiderz and Beywarriors left. Everything Beyblade was on clearance though, which is a good sign (I think). I should've bought out the remaining Beys to make room for Legends Tongue_out
(Jul. 29, 2014  3:33 AM)raiehan Wrote: UltimateOrion you lucky duck!

I checked the local Target today and there were only a few Shogun Steel sets left. They were either dual packs or the team packs of 3 beys. However there were quite a few Beyraiderz and Beywarriors left. Everything Beyblade was on clearance though, which is a good sign (I think). I should've bought out the remaining Beys to make room for Legends Tongue_out

That could mean either

1. Beyblades aren't selling well.
2. There making room for legends.

Let's hope its 2.
(Jul. 29, 2014  3:39 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

That could mean either

1. Beyblades aren't selling well.
2. There making room for legends.

Let's hope its 2.
I think most stores don't have Legends yet because many of them still have Shogun Steel or Beywarriorz/Wheelz/Raiderz and they are still trying to make room for Legends. I really hope beyblades are selling well though.

That's what they did at my Stores when Metal Masters came out.
Well beylade legends hyperblades are now released! And unboxed first by Ultimate orian/ SuperBlader1234, subscribe to his channel for awesome Beyblade legend unboxings! Grin
I hope Hasbro will release Bandid Genbull F230TB in this line. Seriously, none of my stores ever had a single wave 3 Shogun Steel bey.
I definitely can say that the reason Shogun Steel and side series are on clearance is because of Legends being released, to make room for stores. Most of my stores have side series on clearance, but regular Beyblades are still normally priced.
beyblade legend the return of metal fusion/masters fury and hyperblade 2 new ones death quetzalcotal 125 rdf and fang leone 130 w2d in fall 2014.go to zankye's channel to see unboxing and battles of beyblade legend and superbladers's1234 channel for beyblade legends hyperblade unboxings.
(Jul. 29, 2014  9:32 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I hope Hasbro will release Bandid Genbull F230TB in this line. Seriously, none of my stores ever had a single wave 3 Shogun Steel bey.

Hey at least you got wave 2, since I barely had wave 1.
I got lucky once and found a Samurai Pegasis once! Kids in my area kept asking, so they shiped a few.
(Jul. 29, 2014  10:05 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I got lucky once and found a Samurai Pegasis once! Kids in my area kept asking, so they shiped a few.

That's great but my personal problem is that I shouldn't have to bribe them, it should at least give a few to try.
I think we will never ever get wave 2 and 3. It's sad, really. I doubt we'll get Legends too.
(Jul. 29, 2014  11:04 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I think we will never ever get wave 2 and 3. It's sad, really. I doubt we'll get Legends too.

No Wyvangs and Balros Crying
(Jul. 29, 2014  11:04 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I think we will never ever get wave 2 and 3. It's sad, really. I doubt we'll get Legends too.

I know, we are EXTREMELY lucky in terms of Beyblade. I wish the UK was MORE NOTICED...but instead we get completely ignored or pushed away by Hasbro like a gross and hideous animal that no one wants to go near. This is really bad...especially if you cannot use the internet to order like me.
(Jul. 29, 2014  11:24 PM)Ocean Wrote:

No Wyvangs and Balros Crying

We only meant the UK since the US has pretty much all Hasbro releases, we in the UK don't, trust me if you had limited to the average amount if Beyblades the UK has to the US you will appreciate what you have right now.
(Jul. 29, 2014  9:51 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2014  9:32 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I hope Hasbro will release Bandid Genbull F230TB in this line. Seriously, none of my stores ever had a single wave 3 Shogun Steel bey.

Well, I've been trying to recreate Draciel in MFB, and it's hard to build a Draciel combo without the chrome wheel that it's based on.
(Jul. 31, 2014  12:56 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:

Well, I've been trying to recreate Draciel in MFB, and it's hard to build a Draciel combo without the chrome wheel that it's based on.

You have no idea how much Hasbro has ignored a whole country (UK) in terms of Beyblades, here is a list of things we didn't get that every other country did:
Metal Fury - Wave 2 and 3 (I know they aren't great but I still want them), Hyperblades.
Shogun Steel - Wave 2 and 3 (INCLUDING DRAGOON, I hear someone in the WBO who lived in the UK found Samurai Pegasis but I checked a lot of TRU's and not found one so I consider that a bust)
We didn't get Beywheelz (except for the carppy electronics and the Crash Course Set) and Beyraiders...not that I want them but I would acknowledge them for being kind of thoughtful.
Its really a problem when you can't even order from the internet like me.
(Jul. 31, 2014  12:56 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:

Using wave 1 Beyblades of Shogun Steel is impossible when making Draciel, since there's no Genbull, and none of the chrome wheels looks like a suited Draciel, here's my idea, I wouldn't use a chrome wheel for making a reminiscent as it's less customisable in looks even if they reassemble the holy beasts.
I actually like those boxes! When I get back to the US I'll definitely look for these!
I see them in more than one of my stores now(not only one like before). I don't see the regular legends single packs yet.
It's pretty interesting that most people are only seeing Hyperblades, with lack of other Legends products. Surprised they weren't all put out at once.
Hyperblades must be the first wave of Legends. I went to a Target in NC today & didn't see anything, but I'll check the Toys R Us in FL on Wednesday or Thursday.
I'm waiting for the Death Quetzalcoatl and Fang Leone Legends release. I've only been seeing BBP, LDD, Omega Dragonis, and Diablo Nemesis in my target.
I seriously hope these sell well, I can understand the Sparks Fx and Shogun steel not selling too well but this one is a mystery, so far it's my most favourite looking series(Legends).