General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 25, 2014  10:34 PM)LMAO Wrote: That just made my month, wow! So happy to see these! YES, more Phantom Orion's and Death Quetzlcoatl's!

Can't wait to see what else they're going to release, I'm so happy right now Smile Thanks UltimateOrion for that, you're amazing for finding those, haha.

Who said anything about phantom Orion's?
(Jul. 25, 2014  10:44 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2014  10:34 PM)LMAO Wrote: That just made my month, wow! So happy to see these! YES, more Phantom Orion's and Death Quetzlcoatl's!

Can't wait to see what else they're going to release, I'm so happy right now Smile Thanks UltimateOrion for that, you're amazing for finding those, haha.

I assumed there were Phantom Orion's because that is what Neo's post above says. My fault.
(Jul. 25, 2014  10:46 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2014  10:44 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

I assumed there were Phantom Orion's because that is what Neo's post above says. My fault.
There is still going to be a wave 2 i think so there is a possibility that there will be Phantom Orion.
There probably will be, seeing as it's a fan favorite and it kills everything except Dragooon Spin Stealers in Hasbro Stadiums.

Everyone is glad that Hasbro is making RDF and no one noticed Fang Leone, haha. I really hope that they make Garudas and Byakko, and less so Balro and Wyvern.
DEATH QUETZALCOATL OMG!!!!

GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF RDF...

[/nerdspazzattack]

Oh, hey Kai-V, the title of the thread is so long the reply function rejects any post because the post title (RE: General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY])
Is over 85 characters.

Just thought it might help to shorten it a little.

(Jul. 25, 2014  10:58 PM)Wombat Wrote: I really hope that they make... Wyvern.

*CHILLS*

XD XD XD XD XD
I really hope they release Hyperblades in the UK at all THIS TIME...unlike last time...
Goodbye ugly colored Spark FX Cosmic Pegasis, hello new correct colored one. I have to agree the Omega Dragonis is quite beautiful.

All I have to do now is to nag my parents to buy these like I did the first time. Bwahahahaha!
I honestly think I was the only one who liked the Spark-FX color scheme, but not to the point of thinking WOWW THIS ISS BETTTER THEEN TAKAARA TOMMY! I'm also curious to know when they release Zero G in this line. I need a Wyvang and Balro wheel now! (And some string launchers...)
(Jul. 25, 2014  11:27 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I honestly think I was the only one who liked the Spark-FX color scheme, but not to the point of thinking WOWW THIS ISS BETTTER THEEN TAKAARA TOMMY! I'm also curious to know when they release Zero G in this line. I need a Wyvang and Balro wheel now! (And some string launchers...)

Including the absolutely hideous Sparks FX Phantom Orion?
Wait, hasbro is making rdf?Chocked_2 that's sick!!!!!Tongue_out and it would be awsome if they realease duoTongue_out
Wouldn't mind Hasbro making Duo.
OwnageDerp Did you like the Spark FX Diablo Nemisis? This might be weird but I kinda liked it.
I liked all of them, except L Drago Destructor.
I really hope we get what wasn't released, which looks like it. I'm hoping for Beat Lynx, Scythe Kronos, and especially Duo's.

I was so worried it'd only be rereleases of the already-produced Hyperblades.
I liked LLD, Blitz Unicorno, aaaaaand I hate to admit it, but the cosmic Pegasus from the hyperblade set looked kinda nice I guess.
I actually kinda liked the Plastic Wheel on LDrago Destructor from Metal Fury. All blue is really sick.
I wouldn't mind getting a Duo Grin
I ordered a Wyvang, soooooooo idk yet if that was a bad purchase.
(Jul. 25, 2014  10:14 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I dislike how they put the limited edition colors on dragonis. I wonder why they didn't put the anime colors...

Technically, the anime colors were pretty much what the original Spark FX release was, give or take a brighter tint.
Yeah, so why remake it with the limited edition colors (besides the wheel).
(Jul. 26, 2014  1:00 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Yeah, so why remake it with the limited edition colors (besides the wheel).

Probably since it seems they're releasing Hyperblades in the original TT colors.
They didn't even do it the whole way though haha. It just seems stupid to me Tongue_out.
I read about this in the morning, and luckily my folks and I were headed for the right side of town today, so we got to visit our local Target. Lots of Shogun Steel and those new raider things, but no Death Quetz for me just yet. Unhappy
Wow, right after I left NYC lol.
Can't wait to get a normal colored Diablo Nemesis & L Drago Destructor.
I hope Hasbro uses proper Stone Faces and releases Metal Face booster packs.
I just want another shot at Omega, and hopefully Blitz gets a remake too. Blitz is hands down my favorite MW design and the Hyperblade never came to my store.
(Jul. 26, 2014  2:35 AM)Wombat Wrote: I just want another shot at Omega, and hopefully Blitz gets a remake too. Blitz is hands down my favorite MW design and the Hyperblade never came to my store.

Same here, I want a Blitz remake. Hyperblades never came to my country.