General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

However, for instance, how much do you sell an autographed Adachi Takafumi manga volume ? If you only have one of each ?

It would almost make sense that these items be auctions actually, but then they might discover just how ridiculous and aggressive some of us are hah. Young kids would probably never have a chance of buying anything worthwhile either, but then, first-come-first-served is also unfair due to different timezones and it would most likely make the site crash.
(Jun. 06, 2014  5:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, for instance, how much do you sell an autographed Adachi Takafumi manga volume ? If you only have one of each ?

It would almost make sense that these items be auctions actually, but then they might discover just how ridiculous and aggressive some of us are hah. Young kids would probably never have a chance of buying anything worthwhile either, but then, first-come-first-served is also unfair due to different timezones and it would most likely make the site crash.

As a teen, I've grown up with Beyblades and I know what I'm going for first, and if it's a good deal. (To a limited extent~)
It would be pretty sweet if they actually were REMOLDING parts.
First-come-first-served would really be bad though : some of us are working, some of us are at school, some of us are waiting for the next pay, some of us will be sleeping due to the different timezones, some of us have slow Internet connections, etc.
(Jun. 06, 2014  6:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: First-come-first-served would really be bad though : some of us are working, some of us are at school, some of us are waiting for the next pay, some of us will be sleeping due to the different timezones, some of us have slow Internet connections, etc.

They'd most likely need to have it running like, 1 Classic Bey per hour, or 30 minutes.
Of course an actual announcement as to when they're ready.
I think the main focus for this shop will be the goods they can mass-produce, like the t-shirts. I somehow doubt that they'll be putting up auctions for the more valuable/rare items; rather, perhaps they will simply save those for giveaways in some fashion. Maybe the only way to enter such giveaways would be to spend money on other goods in the store? Who knows.
I'ts quite interesting to think that Bakuten Shoot Molds may still exist.
The Beyblade Shop is open. Tongue_out
Well, no original beyblades, but they have cool Bakuten shoot shirts. They're pretty expensive though. I'll probably get one though.
(Jun. 09, 2014  6:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: The Beyblade Shop is open. Tongue_out

And my phone won't load it =_=

(Jun. 09, 2014  6:23 PM)Tr! Wrote: Well, no original beyblades, but they have cool Bakuten shoot shirts. They're pretty expensive though. I'll probably get one though.

Darn.
I saw a shirt with the 4 Holy Beasts for a split second though <3_<3
Anyone notice the "exclusives" section that currently isn't open? There is still hope!
(Jun. 09, 2014  6:36 PM)Scout25 Wrote: Anyone notice the "exclusives" section that currently isn't open? There is still hope!

It would be cool if the molds still exist.
(Jun. 09, 2014  6:36 PM)Scout25 Wrote: Anyone notice the "exclusives" section that currently isn't open? There is still hope!

For me, the section is not "unopen" or anything, and it leads to the T-shirts, under the name "#BeySpirit" ? They are indeed exclusives.

I think we have some new prize ideas now, hah.
(Jun. 09, 2014  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

For me, the section is not "unopen" or anything, and it leads to the T-shirts, under the name "#BeySpirit" ? They are indeed exclusives.

I think we have some new prize ideas now, hah.

#hashbro #beyspirit
#kaivdiscovery
It's weird, all of their stuff that isn't t shirts are done through amazon.
(Jun. 09, 2014  9:01 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It's weird, all of their stuff that isn't t shirts are done through amazon.

Amazon is pretty AMAZONG with shipping.
bad pun sry Unhappy
(Jun. 09, 2014  9:01 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It's weird, all of their stuff that isn't t shirts are done through amazon.

Oh, a lot of companies are official sellers on Amazon, and I had noticed that Hasbro seemed to be one.
I hope we see a price-drop on the Tee-Shirts soon. $25 for a tee is a bit steep, but hopefully it's just because the site is so new.

I know some parents (including mine) won't be the happiest to drop $25 on a Beyblade shirt, haha.
You Should have gotten a coupon and also the molds unquestionably still exist, almost anything with a patent on it is too valuable to dispose of
(Jun. 09, 2014  10:52 PM)Time Wrote: You Should have gotten a coupon and also the molds unquestionably still exist, almost anything with a patent on it is too valuable to dispose of

Lots of toy molds get destroyed after the toyline ends.
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:04 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2014  10:52 PM)Time Wrote: You Should have gotten a coupon and also the molds unquestionably still exist, almost anything with a patent on it is too valuable to dispose of

I think I recall hearing somewhere that the Plastics molds were melted down for the new Zero-G parts.
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:17 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:04 AM)Neo~ Wrote:

I think I recall hearing somewhere that the Plastics molds were melted down for the new Zero-G parts.

Now I DEFINITELY HATE ZERO-G
(Well not really; it could be a hoax.)
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:21 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:17 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:04 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Lots of toy molds get destroyed after the toyline ends.

Now I DEFINITELY HATE ZERO-G
(Well not really; it could be a hoax.)

I definitely have no idea where that information comes from though; I doubt anybody official confirmed it.
Maybe I'm the only one seeing it, but all of a sudden the shop is listing beys on their own site at the cheapest prices I've seen in a long time. (albeit still fulfilled by amazon)
The Shogun Steel prices seem pretty typical of what I've seen at my local Toys R Us & on their online store. The prices in general have lowered, so $6.99 for a single pack isn't any lower than retail.
Oh really? I guess maybe that's just around here that they still go for 8.99