General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Anyone have pics? I'm curious as I've never seen them (luckily I've only encountered fakes once Smile) and I'm curious.
Since its a store like Big Lots, rather than Walmart, I'd want to say its fake.

Post pictures, please.
I'm guessing that the thing that you're talking about is this?

I simply found it by using the search term "blitz striker booster" on Google. I can't really tell if it's real or fake though. It also supposedly has the code "B-142A"

EDIT: Found a higher quality image: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Bli...B00GW1YA0W
I'm %99 it's fake.

EDIT: although I see a logo In the corner, it might not say hasbro since the pic is too small for me to see every detail........meh, make it %80.
I think it's legit. It has the Hasbro logo on the corner, the package's design is similar to the other Metal Fury products, and the product number is B-142A, A indicating that it's a recolor of B-142 Blitz Striker. Too many details for this to be fake.
That better quality pic really helped Smile, yeah it has a hasbro logo and its packaged like mercury Anubis.........maybe it's really rare.....
Personally I am not certain about it. Unlike with TAKARA-TOMY fakes, sometimes fake Hasbro products do have the Hasbro logo on them. Seeing a photograph of the back would help.
We've seen takara-style boxed fakes in hasbro-themed-colors with hasbro logos from users before, I recall a user from pakistan thought he'd finally found a legit bey, and we had to break the news to him that Hasbro didn't release them (the contents of the box were quite clearly fake, IIRC).

Given Metal Fury didn't receive a release in a lot of countries (I'm not sure if it was the same as shogun steel which was North America only, but based on trying to find metal fury beys it seems that way - if anyone knows for sure please tell me), packaging variation would be very odd.

Also, just noticed hasbro's terminology for the ZG system (excuse me for being out of the loop, I'm sure it's had scorn heaped on it for pages at this point but I can't not say something while I'm here) and wow that sure is a thing haha.
ya i too remember about that issue ...
i've seen many fakes in my country, but never any with a hasbro logo
(Dec. 21, 2013  9:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
ya i too remember about that issue ...
i've seen many fakes in my country, but never any with a hasbro logo

I doubt they'd regularly appear anywhere where Hasbro or its partners have any kind of presence, which is basically limited to parts of South Asia, most of the Middle East and all of Africa bar South Africa, as far as I know, but there might be some others (perhaps some parts of South America, Eastern Europe and maaaaybe some parts of Oceania). And of those, I imagine they'd be isolated to places they can be manufactured in or nearby. Of course, that makes Pakistan a prime candidate.

There's not much risk in copying Hasbro's logo if they don't have enough presence there to bother finding you and pursuing it in court even if they do hear about it, so places like Pakistan would be (and apparently are) rife with them.

Either that, or the fact we haven't heard about any actual full clones of hasbro packaging yet may mean that they're appearing in countries where there's a loophole related to that, but either way, it's very much possible for the Hasbro logo to appear on non-hasbro products. I think that's part of the reason they have those holographic stickers on the packaging (which can be counterfeited, but not all that cheaply).
One thing about the validity of the striker recolor is the fact that the better quality pic says the bey comes with a code for a beyblade game online
(Dec. 21, 2013  11:16 AM)yt152430 Wrote: One thing about the validity of the striker recolor is the fact that the better quality pic says the bey comes with a code for a beyblade game online

Which is more relevant than the Hasbro logo how, exactly?
(Dec. 21, 2013  11:16 AM)yt152430 Wrote: One thing about the validity of the striker recolor is the fact that the better quality pic says the bey comes with a code for a beyblade game online

Fakes say that, too. I remember seeing images of Metal Master Beys in TT-style Hasbro packages, they were fake.

If anything, we can just email Hasbro Customer Service thr picture, to confirm if it's one of their products or not. I doubt it's real, Habro (for the Metal System) has never released Beyblades in a box-style package. At he same time, it doesn't have any bad translated English or Grammer, looking like a legit Habro product.

I'm torn, part of me says it's real.
It's very hard to mistranslate when you copy the text straight from the real thing. If you are torn, though, you could do as you said and report back with their response.
(Dec. 21, 2013  2:09 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Fakes say that, too. I remember seeing images of Metal Master Beys in TT-style Hasbro packages, they were fake.

If anything, we can just email Hasbro Customer Service thr picture, to confirm if it's one of their products or not. I doubt it's real, Habro (for the Metal System) has never released Beyblades in a box-style package. At he same time, it doesn't have any bad translated English or Grammer, looking like a legit Habro product.

I'm torn, part of me says it's real.
wasn't mercury Anubis in a box style packaging?
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: wasn't mercury Anubis in a box style packaging?

Yes, but in a very limited two-second release only across some Toys "R" Us in the United States I believe.
When i brought up that code i kinda wasnt thinking, what i meant is if somebody had bought it theyd know if the code worked, but then again who would buy that
Hasbro has released numerous Beyblades in that style of packaging, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if that and the purple Variares were legit.
I think it's legit. It's quite possible that it could just be made in a different country like we saw for a few other Hasbro Beys, that didn't look legit, but in the end it was.

I believe there was another Bey that we saw from a few months back that we all thought was fake, but turned out to be made in a Hasbro Production Factory in like Germany or something hah.

That Blitz Striker re-color is pretty nice Wink
It's weird it's in that style packaging and a recolor, with a launcher, but I have to think its real, now.

Weird, though.

Ingulit, what purple VariAres? Haha.
These Beys are in fact legitimate. I bought all three (Striker, Jupiter, and VARIARES) for $9 each when I found them at Big Lots a few weeks ago. Only the picture of the Bey on the front of the boxes looked kind of fuzzy, which was the only thing that really made me question if they were real or not. In the end, I took a gamble and opened up the Blitz Striker. In it, the Beys are packaged similarly to the Takara Tomy ones, had all the right parts (except a minor color change for the SF Tip; clear instead of a solid color like on the packaging), the typical Hasbro launcher and ripcord, and did have the Code Card. As for the materials, they looked and felt like a normal Hasbro Bey and not fake like Rapidity.

B-138B Jade Jupiter 130B
B-142A Blitz Striker 100SF
B-151C VARIARES 145WB

These Beys are kind of like "budget" versions of the regular releases, even though they are pretty much the same price. Other companies do the same thing and release cheaper versions of their toys at stores like Big Lots, an example being Bandai's Power Rangers brand.

Anyways, I don't have them with me right now. They're at my apartment, and I'm currently at my parents' house right now. I'll probably stop there tomorrow to pick them up, along with a few other things I need.
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: wasn't mercury Anubis in a box style packaging?

Yes, but in a very limited two-second release only across some Toys "R" Us in the United States I believe.

Actually I think it was in Canada, during that offer during the TRU tournament? It was something like if you spend $20 on Beyblade products you get a Brave Mercury Anubis or something like that.
(Dec. 22, 2013  1:59 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: These Beys are in fact legitimate. I bought all three (Striker, Jupiter, and VARIARES) for $9 each when I found them at Big Lots a few weeks ago. Only the picture of the Bey on the front of the boxes looked kind of fuzzy, which was the only thing that really made me question if they were real or not. In the end, I took a gamble and opened up the Blitz Striker. In it, the Beys are packaged similarly to the Takara Tomy ones, had all the right parts (except a minor color change for the SF Tip; clear instead of a solid color like on the packaging), the typical Hasbro launcher and ripcord, and did have the Code Card. As for the materials, they looked and felt like a normal Hasbro Bey and not fake like Rapidity.

B-138B Jade Jupiter 130B
B-142A Blitz Striker 100SF
B-151C VARIARES 145WB

These Beys are kind of like "budget" versions of the regular releases, even though they are pretty much the same price. Other companies do the same thing and release cheaper versions of their toys at stores like Big Lots, an example being Bandai's Power Rangers brand.

Anyways, I don't have them with me right now. They're at my apartment, and I'm currently at my parents' house right now. I'll probably stop there tomorrow to pick them up, along with a few other things I need.

Could you take a photograph of the back of the box as well as scan the sticker sheet(s) and instruction sheet ?
Also, when you do have them again, photos of the parts would be great too, personally speaking.
I really don't get the color changes but whatever, I liked the darker Blue Jupiter clear wheel. Uncertain