General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Dec. 11, 2013  10:04 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Are they even customizable? They look interesting, but considering they don't seem to have enough differences to make you want to purchase more than one or two, I'm worried about its longevity as a toyline. All of the spin-offs seem to have had that problem thus far, though I guess a large part of that is due to other random Beyblade imitators (Bakugan, Redakai, etc) probably creating a lot of overly general patents for most of the remaining "customizable toy hobby" ideas.

If you look at the Salamander one for example you see a color change as well what looks to me as a gap between the part with the velcro. I believe if anything you could be able to change the front of the Raider for a different way/ quicker way to collect the token before your opponent
"Set includes Firegate, 2 3-piece BeyRaiderz vehicles, 2 Rev-Back Launchers, 4 Sky Power Tokens, 4 Fire Power Tokens and 2 collector cards." - Taken from the Firegate Set Description.

This proves they are, in fact, customizable. I'd assume the Wheel and two plastic parts of the Raider.

This is certainly good news, for the product. Grin
Hopefully it's better than BeyWarrior customization. You can swap out the tip and the 2 fish slappers, and that's about it Smile

These look like they have the potential to be pretty cool. I really enjoyed Beywheelz, especially when played with outdoors.
(Dec. 11, 2013  6:49 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: They look like Fancy hotwheels.......seriously hasbro?!?!?? *facepalm*

EDIT: they are extremely similar to the legend of chima vehicles.....I'm curious to see what speed they go though

I will commend Hasbro for doing what Lego should've done with Speedorz, in that These come with a launcher. However, I don't like that little nub at the end of the ripcord.

The launchers themselves, however, appear to have one of those tracks that the launcher grip had. Maybe we'll get some kind of launcher grip for this, or be allowed to use the old metal fight grips.
As sad as it makes me that Hasbro is defacing Beyblade's name with its spinoffs, this actually looks pretty cool. I'm expecting minimal customization like all the other spinoffs (Beywarriors, Beywheelz, XTS), but I'll buy a couple to check them out at least.
Are you kidding? The way Speedorz launch is amazing, and incredibly easy. The fact alone that ripcords can be inserted any way is fantastic.

Not only that, but they incorporated a way to launch without adding a ton of extra bulk, unlike say, BeyWarriors.
Wait, they aren't out in stores yet, are they? Gasp Speedorz...lol. They do look pretty legit though. It would be nice to be able to have actual tournaments with at least one of Hasbro's Bey__ products.
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:53 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Are you kidding? The way Speedorz launch is amazing, and incredibly easy. The fact alone that ripcords can be inserted any way is fantastic.

Not only that, but they incorporated a way to launch without adding a ton of extra bulk, unlike say, BeyWarriors.

That doesn't change the fact that speedorz would only benefit from a launcher. Something that holds them in place, so you don't lose a lot of kinetic energy.

Besides, let's try to keep on topic.
To me, I don't really see the point in a control and power type. All of the battles are basically a race, so I don't see why there would be any power types. And the only way I could see a control type benefitting, is in the first launch for a token. I still think that it's pretty cool. I like how the sets are not that much money, unlike beywarriors.
I know you'll ask for pics, but hopefully you know how long I've been here and my maturity level.

I just was told by my close friend (Bullchamp520) that our local Walgreens they had Bandit Genbu. Nothing else Wave 3, though.
Yesterday I saw a the octagon set, but it was a Walmart exclusive version that came with 4 beywarriors! carp, I shoulda took a pic ....
(Dec. 14, 2013  8:16 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yesterday I saw a the octagon set, but it was a Walmart exclusive version that came with 4 beywarriors! carp, I shoulda took a pic ....

Actually took pictures of them a while ago, but never got around to posting them... The two extra Beywarriors that come in this version are just Berserker Behemoth (from this) and Gladiator Bahamoote (renamed from Bahamut as it was in this 2-Pack).
(Dec. 14, 2013  8:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I know you'll ask for pics, but hopefully you know how long I've been here and my maturity level.

I just was told by my close friend (Bullchamp520) that our local Walgreens they had Bandit Genbu. Nothing else Wave 3, though.

Awesome! I'm going to Toys R Us and other places later so I will be on the lookout for it!
Check Walgreens, haha.

This reminds of when Jupiter and Striker (Metal Fury) first came out, and for a while only Khols had it.
We've got a local Stop & Shop that gets new stuff early. It's just WAY overpriced!
Just left a local Toys "R" Us and updated the map with its stock. They had tons of Metal Fury Duos, so I got one. Now I've just gotta wait till Christmas...
Going bey hunting before my finals today. If I find anything I'll let you guys know and update te beymap
Has anyone seen one yet?

http://www.kmart.com/hasbro-beyblade-sho...ckType=G11
(Dec. 18, 2013  8:55 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Has anyone seen one yet?

http://www.kmart.com/hasbro-beyblade-sho...ckType=G11

Yeah, it was posted a few pages back. Tongue_out
So I recently found out that my local CVS has Beyblades. However, the newest thing they have is Metal Fury Fang Leone Tired
Same here wombat except we got proto nemesis wooooooo
I keep forgetting about this...
So the other day I was in a Big Lots and I see something I've never seen anywhere else - A Metal Fury Blitz Striker recolored with a black CW, a white track and a green tip. It also was packaged like a Booster.. I didn't buy it, does anyone else know about this?
(Dec. 20, 2013  10:49 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I keep forgetting about this...
So the other day I was in a Big Lots and I see something I've never seen anywhere else - A Metal Fury Blitz Striker recolored with a black CW, a white track and a green tip. It also was packaged like a Booster.. I didn't buy it, does anyone else know about this?

They have something like that with Orion.
I've seen pictures of them. I'm pretty positive that tey are fake. They have the Hasbro logo which is strange.
Im pretty certain they aren't fake. If they were selling them as hasbro beys hasbro could sue the company that sold the beys for committing fraud